Dean's Coco Grow - NL5 x Haze & Cheese

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 X HAZE AND CHEESE

Day 55

Tent 1

Thought i'd take a few pics today as i'll be harvesting tomorrow, i have been feeding these bad girls just water for the last seven days or so and they have started to yellow now...

AMNESIA LEMON
DSC09904.JPG

UK CHEESE
DSC09899.JPG

DSC09871.JPG

DSC09884.JPG

^^
yep tent 1's done and i got loads of trim thats stashed in the freezer to make bubble hash but might leave it till next harvest so i can make some oil :riskybusiness:

DSC0016310.JPG

DSC001649.JPG

Anyway theres only ten days left for tent 2 to finish now and i'll start to feed just water for the last five to seven days...

DSC001596.JPG

Well i'm just smoking on some of the ukc now and all i can say is wow :yikes: this shit is mega potent...

Its been 6 days since they've been drying and the buds are dry and smokable but i'd like them to lose lil more water so will probably start curing tomorrow...

Thanx Jon

Me and a friend popped 20 Barneys farm Amnesia Lemons, i saved this indica pheno that doubles in height when flowered unlike some of its sisters that where sativa monsters with a flowering time to long for my liking.

I have truly found a gem, the smell is extremely lemony with a crazy amnesia scent to complement it...

Thanx Jon

Me and a friend popped 20 Barneys farm Amnesia Lemons, i saved this indica pheno that doubles in height when flowered unlike some of its sisters that where sativa monsters with a flowering time to long for my liking.

I have truly found a gem, the smell is extremely lemony with a crazy amnesia scent to complement it...

Sounds good.... the amnesia I did finished at 8 wks

^^
Three plants from Tent 2 was added to make that weight but i still achived around 1gpw with tent 1. The Amnesia Lemon yielded 126g on its own, at the moment theres three Nl5xH's still in tent 2... Yield looks nice on em also :riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom