Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

PE looks yummy, Lots of the snowy stuff in there. .!! The auto WW is healthy as can be, I can only wish my auto looks that healthy,, when do you move from cfl to led ? I have an auto jack here that's about the same size as your WW that is still under cfl.. and when do you start using molasses? Sorry so many questions but my luck has been crappy lately and I need some of your knowledge now. :geek:

Oh there is a white spec but it's a drop of water....:blalol:....:circle-of-love:
Yea,I knew it was nothing serious.I just know how you like your beautiful leave's and spot's just would not fly with you.lol
Poking a little fun that's all.:high-five:
My faith is faltering a bit today my friend... Tomorrow... or maybe Monday will be a better day......:circle-of-love:
You been threw this how many time's now?.lol
Never get's any easier does it.Hang in there D.:circle-of-love:

Howdy granny... You know the PE is the only auto I have grown until now with the WW but all I did was put the bean once tap rooted into promix for just long enough for her to pop her head and get a little sturdiness then I pot straight into a 3 gallon smart pot with Fox Farms 50/50 Happy Frog and Ocean Forest..... I still haven't attempted using the Promix and Growology on an auto yet and to be honest.... the FF is so easy with the autos I don't figure I ever will change.... then for the most part all I did was give her a sip of water almost every day until she went into full bloom then I watered her twice a day for the most part with plain old purified water.... I did use nutes about 5 or 6 times but that is it... There was enough in the soil to make it all the way through for the most part and I don't think if I had not used them at all it wold have made that much difference... again remember that is the only one I have grown so another strain might be totally different... I will know more about that once the WW gets going but so far she has grown without any effort too.... If you do decide to try the FF let me know.... I have bottles of the blooming trio and it last forever.... I was gifted samples of them forever ago and am still using that and haven't even opened the bottles I have yet... I feel a bit guilty about sending you down the path you went because I know I was a influence in that decision at the time. I wasn't not telling the truth and I still think the problems I had were because I didn't water enough and let the girls get way to dried out and I have just found that I like growing with dirt much better than ProMix..... If the WW goes as well as the PE I may very well just start a permanent run of autos along with my regular runs.....:circle-of-love:

Hey my friend! I'm so chuffed the PE worked out for ya! :) awesome smoke also :)
Autos are really fun and can pay out huge. I used to get good numbers years back when they were new and unstable. So nowadays and in your green fingers the sky is the limit! :)

Oh and did I miss your reveal?????
Thanks Light and she did produce really well and is really good daytime smoke... No you didn't miss it... Still waiting on the stupid delivery truck...:helpsmilie:... Hopefully he will be pulling in the drive the first of the week.....:circle-of-love:
Thanks for the help Dennise ! You're the best !!:love:
:passitleft: Your welcome.....:circle-of-love:

Happy Daze Dennise......that WW is coming right along.......dont stress over your bean yet....my ww i have going now took almost 5 days before it even cracked open......still small now, but healthy and growing:).....
And what LA said......did we miss the reveal?:)

Not stressing... just pacing..... I am not known for my patience and it is being tried right now......:circle-of-love:

Guys I really do have a new toy coming and will be running a sponsored journal with a "similar" light as Broke Ass but I guess I just have to consider I live in the middle of nowhere and he lives in a big city... The delivery company doesn't even deliver to this state so they have to hand it off to UPS to get it here so hopefully it will be here in the next few days.... It's not easy for me to sit on my hands but I don't want to get ahead of myself to far until it gets here.... I may have to put walls around my north pasture to hold in all the light that's coming :yahoo: and I'm excited beyond words but I friggin' hate waiting on anything...:thedoubletake: So to pass the time I am probably going to bore you all to death with pics of a now 13 day old auto WW and a baby Blue Dream that I just checked btw and you can barely see her crook coming out of the dirt. It is so slight I couldn't get it on the camera but by tomorrow we will have baby pics.... I will check the Purple #1 again tomorrow too and see if it has made any movement then on Monday hopefully the rest will be ready for dirt..... I want my new toys...:goof: I'm bored to tears so guess it is Wild Thai and a movie time......:circle-of-love:

Blue Dream has made her appearance....:circle-of-love:
DSC093302.JPG
DSC093313.JPG

Back
Top Bottom