Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hey Dennise,

:Namaste: it's more than hello, or a greeting, it's lots of things, but it embodies a generous spirit of love and honesty, respect and understanding that I don't believe there's another word like.

:Namaste: Dennise, you lovely woman, truly touched by your recognition of need, your role, your desire to help your friend with the migranes, the black jack the blue dream and all.

Namaste Dennise, blessed and honoured to know you.

:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise,

:Namaste: it's more than hello, or a greeting, it's lots of things, but it embodies a generous spirit of love and honesty, respect and understanding that I don't believe there's another word like.

:Namaste: Dennise, you lovely woman, truly touched by your recognition of need, your role, your desire to help your friend with the migranes, the black jack the blue dream and all.

Namaste Dennise, blessed and honoured to know you.

:circle-of-love:

Wow....very well said.....and i concur:):love:

D, I just made oil from BD. Whoa, it's a racehorse. Real racey stuff. Good grief, I've packed half my house already. I would recommend doing a 2:1 (BD to a CBD or Indica) if making the 710.
Good luck gal!

Wow....very well said.....and i concur:):love:
You are to kind.....:circle-of-love:
D, I just made oil from BD. Whoa, it's a racehorse. Real racey stuff. Good grief, I've packed half my house already. I would recommend doing a 2:1 (BD to a CBD or Indica) if making the 710.
Good luck gal!
I need to get up with you cajun... I will shoot you a pm in a bit if you don't mind...:confused:...:circle-of-love:
Congrat's on the baby's D.:bravo:
I'm Still waiting on the L.S.D. to pop.
It's been 4 day's.Not looking good.
It took the Purple #1 5 days to put out that little bit of one.. Going with it and hoping she pops soil but I sure like it better when they look like the other 2 did.... don't give up on her yet....:circle-of-love:
Oh and check your pm's in a few too please.....:circle-of-love:

Well good news... My surprise has been found... It was held up in customs but is now on the way and should be here in the next few days. And that is such a good thing cause I don't think I could hold my breath any longer.... I was pinging off the walls but it is finally on the way...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

I just love babies..:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

And they love you Fifi...

I need you to walk me through your paper towel germination technique. You get some of the longest tap-roots here on 420. Don't leave any detail out.
Thanxx in advance.

Well it's a tough one...:blushsmile: take a paper towel and fold it in half.... then fold it in half again.... then one more time.... put your bean in the crease and fold it over again.... take a bottle of purified water and get it pretty good and soaked.... not really dripping but good and wet.... then put it in a regular sandwich baggie that doesn't zip seal and fold it over and then I put it in my American flag tin can and put it in the secretary for 72 hours.... usually that is long enough and you know what they look like but as you know I have had a couple that have taken a few days longer.... Obviously the longer the tap root the faster they pop soil and the Crazy Miss Hyde and the Blue Monster Hulk... you can see the hump coming up through the soil already and they were the 2 with the really long tap roots... the Purple #1 was not near as long and I don't see her popping through yet.... hopefully tomorrow they will all be saying hello.... Hope that helps Broke Ass.... That really is all I do and I have read some really good ideas on 420 and I have also read not to do it the way I do but I honestly have about %100 germination rate with this and the ones that didn't pop were usually because of outside factors.... Like me taking a nap or something.... so I kinda figure if it ain't broke I ain't gonna try and fix it.....:circle-of-love:

Ohhhhhh meeeee tooooo.... This suckkkkks... At least knowing where it is helps but not knowing how long customs will hold it and how long it will take it from there and I could go on and on with my merry go round head.....:surrender: I have cleaned out all my grow areas... got my beans all popped.... I literally can't find anything else to clean so guess it's back to :volcano-smiley:..and a good movie....:circle-of-love:

I basically germ the same way you do D,but maybe not as many folds.lol
I just took a look at the l.s.d and nothing yet.
Last bean I had that did not sprout(Money Maker) I gave up on a threw it in dirt,sat it in the winder and it popped up one day out of no where.lol
I'll give it another day or two and if nothing I'll toss it dirt.It is what it is,I guess.

Back
Top Bottom