Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

The good news is; Your toy is on the way! The bad news is;
American flag tin can and put it in the secretary
What the heck is an American flag tin can & put it where? In my secretary? If I had one she'd probably ask me "What the hell are you trying to do with that tin can? This is sexual harassment!" LOL

Ok Goof Ball...:goof: My Tin can is in the shape of an American flag....
DSC093402.JPG
DSC093412.JPG

and this is a secretary....
DSC093423.JPG
It was my Grandmothers and that is what she called it.... I think back in the old days they used them for paper, envelopes and the center piece folds down for a writing desk... whatever the friggin' cabinet.... and they say I'm the country bumkin'...:).....:circle-of-love:

Ok, it all makes sense to me now. I'll be trying your technique this week...

So here's how I interpreted your instructions Fifi. Let me know if something looks familiar.

IMG_00004615.jpg

The beans were part of an early Xmas gift for Babygirl (Not from me).

IMG_00004618.jpg
IMG_00004621.jpg
IMG_00004623.jpg
IMG_00004626.jpg
IMG_00004627.jpg
IMG_00004633.jpg
IMG_00004635.jpg
IMG_00004637.jpg
IMG_00004638.jpg

We don't have a secretary but I think the spice cabinet will do just fine.

IMG_00004641.jpg

It's tracking and finally gave me a delivery date and it should be here Friday...:yahoo: Apparently it weighs like 45 pounds so I might need to go sturdy a few things up....:hmmmm: Bet my fella is gonna be sorry he is coming through for a day before heading to their next job... Friday will never get here fast enough...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

So here's how I interpreted your instructions Fifi. Let me know if something looks familiar.

IMG_00004615.jpg

The beans were part of an early Xmas gift for Babygirl (Not from me).

IMG_00004618.jpg
IMG_00004621.jpg
IMG_00004623.jpg
IMG_00004626.jpg
IMG_00004627.jpg
IMG_00004633.jpg
IMG_00004635.jpg
IMG_00004637.jpg
IMG_00004638.jpg

We don't have a secretary but I think the spice cabinet will do just fine.

IMG_00004641.jpg

Beautiful tin....:;):... I have never put 2 beans in one paper towel but as long as the taps don't get tangled up I guess it should be fine... other than that... you got it my friend...:high-five: Now don't touch it for 72 hours then have all you little pots ready when you open her up... once you have the tap just take your finger and make a little hole in the middle of the pot about 1/2 inch deep and very loosely cover her up.... Then if it is a real healthy tap it usually only take about a day for them to pop their little heads maybe 2 if they are a bit stubborn.....:circle-of-love:

Fifi :high-five: Broke Azz​

I am going to keep this journal open as a TopLed journal and actually have a bit of a surprise coming for this set up too from Sara..... but I will also be opening a new journal as soon as my surprise gets here for a new sponsor. I have a bit of studying to do before I know exactly what I am going to be doing with this new toy but it's like Christmas around here or something..:yahoo: Apparently someone ordered 4 200x3w lights and had them custom made for blooming and then didn't take the lights for whatever reason... soooo 1 of them is on the way here and I am going to add it to the Secret Jardin tent..... which currently has a 96x3w reflector in it but I will probably change that out to one of the Mars II 400's and then add the bloom light to that and see what happens... King :adore: if you don't mind please let me know if you think this is a good plan..:confused: and anyone else that has any info please enlighten me.....:circle-of-love:

The good news is; Your toy is on the way! The bad news is; What the heck is an American flag tin can & put it where? In my secretary? If I had one she'd probably ask me "What the hell are you trying to do with that tin can? This is sexual harassment!" LOL

I actually choked on my coffee when i just read this:):rofl:.......too funny Reg......

I am glad you have a tracking # now.....cant wait to see the new:):):):)......45lbs.....i guess it is not little at all:)lol

Darn girl, it's turning into a competition between you & LA on who's the REAL Light Addict...

I am going to keep this journal open as a TopLed journal and actually have a bit of a surprise coming for this set up too from Sara..... but I will also be opening a new journal as soon as my surprise gets here for a new sponsor. I have a bit of studying to do before I know exactly what I am going to be doing with this new toy but it's like Christmas around here or something..:yahoo: Apparently someone ordered 4 200x3w lights and had them custom made for blooming and then didn't take the lights for whatever reason... soooo 1 of them is on the way here and I am going to add it to the Secret Jardin tent..... which currently has a 96x3w reflector in it but I will probably change that out to one of the Mars II 400's and then add the bloom light to that and see what happens... King :adore: if you don't mind please let me know if you think this is a good plan..:confused: and anyone else that has any info please enlighten me.....:circle-of-love:

Congrats on all the new toyz comming Dennise:).....you should be fine with your light plan....just know your temps will be considerably warmer with the mars 400 and the 200x3w......i used to use my 100x3..same style your getting cept full spectrum, and it runs about the same temp as my 400mars:)......other than temps i think you will rock it:):theband:

Thanks guys... and Broke Ass.. Light and I just had this discussion yesterday...:high-five:. I'm kinda hoping we will be able to see each other from across the pond or at least be able to pin point where he is by the light glow... The surprise that is "supposed" to be here Friday is the most powerful of it's type on the market...:yahoo:... It is going to be one bad Momma Jamma.... I am still so excited I am having a hard time sitting still...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

That is one issue I am fighting right now, I am in the process of getting my flower tent ready, and I have 2x Mars 700's in flower spec, and they run pretty darn warm.. I had to increase my CFM of air to keep them in check.. My Veg tent is like paradise, it's always at 72 degrees and like 50% humidity, my flower tent with the Mars II's needed just a bit more air flow for the increased wattage.. I cant wait to see what you get D!!! So far im loving my Top Led's aka Mar's Hydros..

I wanna SEE!!!!! My veg tent is just powered by a Top Led 144x3 reflector, and its almost a 3x5ft tent and it looks like a forest in there right now!! After what you have produced so far, I can't even imagine what you WILL be cranking out here in the near future!!

You might need a bigger boat! That new rod and reel might just lure a jaws plant under it!!!

Back
Top Bottom