Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Like King said, as long as you don't plug those fans into a filter they should flow enough.. The mistake I made was splitting a 400cfm vortex between my veg and flower tent, and well of course the flower tent runs much hotter than the veg tent. I think you will be golden.. I get my CFM cut in 1/2 as everything has to be filtered.. If I was in your situation I would be smiling ear to ear!!!

PAGE 420!!!!! :volcano-smiley:

booo I missed it dang!! Page 421 :(

Do you think this tent will be OK King..:adore:..:confused:....:circle-of-love:

Yes I believe the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights 200x3 watt flower spectrum LED light panel would compliment a Dark Room Pro II DR120 48" x 48" x 80" Grow Room Tent well!

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

nice

The tracking says it's out for delivery...:yahoo: I sure hope that means to here and not the DHL hub in NC... DHL's tracking blows...:thedoubletake:... but either way it is in the states and gone through all customs and out for delivery to somewhere so it is going to end up here sooner than later I truly believe...:circle-of-love:

The tracking says it's out for delivery...:yahoo: I sure hope that means to here and not the DHL hub in NC... DHL's tracking blows...:thedoubletake:... but either way it is in the states and gone through all customs and out for delivery to somewhere so it is going to end up here sooner than later I truly believe...:circle-of-love:
:bravo:

Hiya Dennise, a wonderful read catching up on your journey. I've intentionally waited until my day off work today to immerse and soak up your journal. Thank you so much for all of giving and sharing you selflessly provide this world with. Words like well done, great job, and awesome garden can't even begin to adequately describe your accomplishments. It was fun cruising along reading while waving and cheering through page 420 and then catching up as your waits for this round of shippinz come to their ends and your new gardens and arrangements will start to take shape. Thank you Dennise, and if I may, I quote our good Tasman who so eloquently summarized your presence in all of our grows. All the best to you dearest miss, cheers
:thanks:

Hey Dennise,

:Namaste: it's more than hello, or a greeting, it's lots of things, but it embodies a generous spirit of love and honesty, respect and understanding that I don't believe there's another word like.

:Namaste: Dennise, you lovely woman, truly touched by your recognition of need, your role, your desire to help your friend with the migranes, the black jack the blue dream and all.

Namaste Dennise, blessed and honoured to know you.

:circle-of-love:
:green_heart:

Thank you so much Color...:green_heart: If I have helped 1 person along my path of ups and downs... most definitely mostly ups... it has certainly been worth the ride.... and I can't believe this but my package left another state at 12:08 pm and still will be delivered here by 8 pm tonight...:yahoo: I am so friggin' excited you would think Santa had just come down the chimney and I caught it on video... DHL is my new Santa Claus... for the day anyhow... there is this big long haired biker looking fella I live with that has to play Santa in about a week....:yahoo: I love getting presents...:xmas: and yes I know that is not what Christmas is all about but I really like that part..:dreamy:.. Pacing and pinging.... pacing and pinging... Fella and nephew had to go to the motorcycle shop to get away from me I think.... pacing and pinging...:goof:..:circle-of-love:

Actually my nephew lives here and works with my fella.... I have 2 sons..... both are in the Army..... my youngest is stationed in Alaska and sorry to say he really is unhappy there.... He is not exactly what you would call an outdoorsy kinda guy... well unless he is deployed... but I digress.... He is my kinda nurdy kid... He is a brainiac.... Now my oldest is stationed in TX now but he would have loved Alaska... He is the outdoorsy one and very athletic... and thank God for the Army cause he is thicker than a box of rocks.... Polar opposites of each other.....:circle-of-love:

"Are we there yet?" says the package...

DHL gave my f@#king package to the wrong address.... I called them when I saw the tracking was signed for and delivered..... They delivered it to the wrong zip code and name.... the asshole that signed for it damn sure knew he was not "my name" nor do I live at that address but yet they signed for it and accepted my package..... DHL tells me they will go back and get my package and get right back to me.... that was at 4:45... I called them back at 7:30 because I had not heard from them and was told I would not hear from them till Monday. I don't think I need to spell out my response to this.... Needless to say I am about to bust a gasket right now but thought I would let ya know.... Probably going to sign out for the night to keep from exploding.........:circle-of-love:

WHAT!!!

You better hope that guy who he claims signed for it is honest or else he's going to say "I don't know what you're talking about" It's his word against the Driver's. How the heck is he going to deliver something to not just the wrong address but the wrong zip code? Something smells fishy.

Well apparently when you are a nut and you completely loose your mind on the phone to DHL they pay attention...... the driver just called me and is on his way to "recover" my package and will be here tonight.... He says it will be very late but he will be here tonight... To be totally honest kudos to the rep of the company that is sending my package..... I got him on Skype and within 20 minutes the driver was calling me so between a nut and a man in China with some obvious juice it will be here tonight... and I honestly believe it might just make it this time....
Broke Ass I still think your right... There's something a little weird about how this all happened and I am quite curious to see what this driver looks like... I know that's a bit of profiling...:) but I'm still a bit curious to that and what the box is labeled..... :circle-of-love:

Well we just did a prayer for you & hopefully everything will work itself out by Monday...

Back
Top Bottom