Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I some how missed your post and didn't say hello... I don't think I have seen you around before so :welcome:....:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise, My new name is now Zarbu.

glad to be here, if I can ever help with any growing questions let me know.

:hug:

Cheers

Zarbu

Afternoon everybody... I have a couple of updates and will start with yesterdays that I never got around to posting.... The baby Tut got a drink of water and she was apparently really thirst and took about a gallon and a half before starting to pee...:) She also got a pretty good final veg defol and as of today is in the flower tent and will start cutting the timer back an hour a day after I give her time to acclimate to the new light... but that is in the second update.... Here's the Baby Tut in the tub rub a dub dub.....:circle-of-love:
DSC039605.JPG
DSC039614.JPG
DSC039633.JPG
DSC039644.JPG
DSC039652.JPG
DSC039664.JPG
DSC039674.JPG
DSC039686.JPG
DSC039694.JPG
DSC039706.JPG
DSC039714.JPG

Then I finally got the other tent put back up... I think Tim was kinda kicking me in the azz this morning to get some things done.... So I did...:;);....I put the Spider4 up in there and will be flowering the Baby Tut under it.... I also checked the beans in the can and they have both cracked but I am going to give them another day to see if I can get a better tap... I will be sad if one of these doesn't pop...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:
DSC039786.JPG
DSC039795.JPG
DSC039807.JPG
DSC039813.JPG

So now the Baby Tut is in the 2' x2' Secret Jardin tent under the Spider4 and I will leave the timer at 18 hours for today then cut back an hour a day until we are at 12/12...:high-five: Then in the M-H 2'3" x 2'3" tent under the 96x3 reflector is Olivia... I only have the veg light on to let her acclimate to the LEDs and will add the rest of the light when she looks like she is ready... Starting to feel normal again...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Kool. Boo is back growing now. LoL.
What's weird I have put mine back up on flowering. I'm going try not too. Hate to get back with 3 tents again.

Dennise has got her groove back!!! :circle-of-love::cheer::slide::slide::cheer::circle-of-love::party::party::party::party::party::ganjamon::peace:

Super it does feel good too... I literally was bouncing off the wall and it is time to get my grow back.... I seem to be having issues with getting my beans to pop but it could be due to freezing them...:oops: but they are both cracked and one has a tiny tap but I am going to give them another day or two and hopefully they will have better taps.... Now that I have the second tent up I may go ahead and pop another photo too... It is so nice to have 2 tents again... It's not my 4x4 but this will entertain me for a bit...;)....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom