Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Hi all,

Dennise is okay. They have been busy with searches and helping with animal rescues from the Gatlinberg fires. I'm sure she'll pop on here when things slow down a bit for them.
Awful thing in that area.

D, sending you prayers and good thoughts for the tragic things that you are still dealing with there. Hope it was okay to post this update. :)

:circle-of-love:

Hi all,

Dennise is okay. They have been busy with searches and helping with animal rescues from the Gatlinberg fires. I'm sure she'll pop on here when things slow down a bit for them.
Awful thing in that area.

D, sending you prayers and good thoughts for the tragic things that you are still dealing with there. Hope it was okay to post this update. :)

:circle-of-love:

I was going with the hopeful assumption that No news is good news. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

...."searches and helping with animal rescues".....a noble cause indeed

20161210_235517.jpg
20161210_234017.jpg
Hey boo. First harvest was 336 grams. Nug weight was 4.2 grams for one off the mains. Had 9 main stems.

Well I've tended to my boy and checked on his gal pal and done all that I can do there... Got home and as I'm sure you all know some dick heads decided to burn my mountain down... My nephew is still missing... Not necessarily in the fire but the apartments he was living in are gone...:straightface: He had not been in contact with anyone in quite some time... He has decided being a drug addict and screw up is a lot more fun but with that said no one knows if he was home... if that is still home... if he is even still in the state... so after spending a few days trying to find him and realizing that was a lost cause I started working on the lost and hurt animals... Ended up at one point with 26 animals in my back yard... Found the owners to 18 of them and got the rest adopted and fostered out... Thank God! The fire did a num
ber on a lot of them and a lot of them simply didn't have a chance but a lot of folks worked a lot of hours to help get the ones out of there we could and got them either to medical help or somewhere they were safe....
Sooo on to things here... I will post an update on all the girls tomorrow... Don't have a lot of energy left right now but I do have the pics of the seedlings that I grew under the little Twilight seedling led.... I put 2 babies under there... 1 is indica heavy and 1 is sativa heavy and you will certainly be able to tell which is which... I potted the indica up to veg today... I really do like the little light and can see the benefit of using it... They popped about a day faster than when I put them under cfl's and they continued on healthy so for $30 it's a keeper....:thumb:
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and have a blessed and green evening....:circle-of-love:
DSC076725.JPG
DSC076714.JPG
DSC076702.JPG
DSC076696.JPG
DSC076682.JPG
DSC076675.JPG
DSC076652.JPG

Love ya Canna... To late to tag ya tonight but I will try to get you tomorrow before I have to head out of here... :thanks: All of you for the very kind words and for worrying about me... I'm tired and I'm over having to walk out the door but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

Dennise,

Look at you....the mother of two boys who serve, and you jump in bigtime to serve as well....proud to know you.....:bravo:

I really am going to get my update up... When life comes a knocking it simply won't let up...:yikes: My boy that got blown up is having a hard time and me getting back and forth to Texas ain't to damn easy either...:thedoubletake:. He's extremely upset about his gal pal but I think he completely understands why they don't like it when you have a gal pal in your unit...:straightface:.. Anywho I'm home for now... I have to go to the stupid doctor today...:trance: I want my boring life back and I don't want to leave my house for at least a month...:blushsmile:
Hey Light... Is the Freddie's best an auto? She is in the veg tent and I just potted her up about 2 weeks ago and I think I see the top flower forming... I'll try to get the pics up when I get back but unless somehow the lime daiquiri and this one got mixed up... And I murdered the LD auto...:straightface: But I don't see how I could have... Anyhow... I will be chopping the Chocolate mint OG any day now and the G13 headband Bb thingy won't be far behind... The auto Dark Devil is almost ready too... Anyhow I'll get them all up later and I have 2 new babies in the can... Both are autos...
I'll be back.....:circle-of-love:

I really am going to get my update up... When life comes a knocking it simply won't let up...:yikes: My boy that got blown up is having a hard time and me getting back and forth to Texas ain't to damn easy either...:thedoubletake:. He's extremely upset about his gal pal but I think he completely understands why they don't like it when you have a gal pal in your unit...:straightface:.. Anywho I'm home for now... I have to go to the stupid doctor today...:trance: I want my boring life back and I don't want to leave my house for at least a month...:blushsmile:
Hey Light... Is the Freddie's best an auto? She is in the veg tent and I just potted her up about 2 weeks ago and I think I see the top flower forming... I'll try to get the pics up when I get back but unless somehow the lime daiquiri and this one got mixed up... And I murdered the LD auto...:straightface: But I don't see how I could have... Anyhow... I will be chopping the Chocolate mint OG any day now and the G13 headband Bb thingy won't be far behind... The auto Dark Devil is almost ready too... Anyhow I'll get them all up later and I have 2 new babies in the can... Both are autos...
I'll be back.....:circle-of-love:
Hey lady d just checking in and I see you are going through some ruff times. Prayers go out to you and your son, hubby and the family. Hopefully next year will be a better one. Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you all the best.

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Freddy's Best isn't an auto - at least mine wasn't. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's good to hear from you! How's Fella doin'?

...."searches and helping with animal rescues".....a noble cause indeed
Would you expect any less from this animal lover? High Shawnee...

Dennise,

Look at you....the mother of two boys who serve, and you jump in bigtime to serve as well....proud to know you.....:bravo:
Ditto
I know I owe a update and I have the pics but am having to run back out the door... I did book my trip to Vegas for the MJ convention in Vegas and I'm stoked...:yahoo: But I wanted to make sure I told everyone Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a blessed holiday...:circle-of-love:
I'M HOME LUCY!!! Look at me dear, going on smoke trips to Vegas and whatnot. I leave you alone for a few months and you go stark raving mad. :laughtwo: Love to love you Fifi...

Freddy's Best isn't an auto - at least mine wasn't. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's good to hear from you! How's Fella doin'?

:passitleft: High Gray... First time I've been able to get to my real computer in a while and trying to reply to everything on my phone sucks...:blushsmile: Anywho Fella is back to work and seems to be handling it pretty well... I damn sure know my bank account is handling it a lot better...;) My son is at home and still a little uncomfortable... Guess it's kinda normal after you have been blown up...:yikes: His hearing is starting to get a little bit better which they say is a very good thing and that if it was not going to be better it wouldn't have gotten any better by now so apparently it is a good sign... His gal pal on the other hand is having a pretty rough time of it... She got hit pretty hard and is still in the hospital with one more surgery to go and I think that has my boy more mucked up in the head than any of the rest of it... He apparently tried to get to her to shield her... I rest my case about woman being in a war zone.... I seem to be doing the best out of the whole damn crew and that's pretty sad...:biglaugh::biglaugh: I have had no choice but to leave the house and property obviously and in the big picture... it has helped me in my mucked up head a lot... I'm not dead and the world is actually starting to look like a whole lot better place to me... Who knew...:blushsmile: OK I'm gonna load all these pics and see if I can remember what is what...:;):
Hope life is treating you and yours well and wish you a very Merry Christmas......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom