Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

So kids( even though I'm most likely the youngest person here), who wants some pretty update pics that I snapped while visiting the dungeon? ;)

I have a few more uploaded as well currently :)
Beauuutiful. Never really spoke before Lopin but i got a lot of respect for your old man and im glad you're feeling better and seeming chirpy. Blessings to you Lopin!

Grow looks awesome @Derbybud glad those lil f***ers sorted their lives out man. Meds for the whole family! Lol. I dunno what the new strains you dropped are yet though.. ima look back now
Don't look back. I was waiting to make sure they made it before updating my journal on what strains they are. Looks like I need to do an update tonight as 100% germinated. Might even drop more beans.

Don't look back. I was waiting to make sure they made it before updating my journal on what strains they are. Looks like I need to do an update tonight as 100% germinated. Might even drop more beans.
Ahhhh ok look forward to it cuz. Lol i think you should :p

Awesome Derby. I’ve had a little bit of tough luck, nothing I won’t bounce back from. I was 4/5 on germ. My Skunk wouldn’t pop. It was a freebie and my experience with freebies has been hit and miss. I planted it, but I don’t think it’ll grow. I had a Chocolope germ but not root. It was from a pack, so I just planted a second last night and it hasn’t poked through yet. And my Kosher Kush has struggled a little as a seedling. I had to assist the seed casing off, and I can only assume I damaged the roots when I did so. I’m hoping it’s not damping off, its stem is very weak but it’s adding leaf on schedule, so we’ll see. I have another seed if this one dies, but I’m holding out hope. The other 2, Kushy Kush and Pink Kush, are growing well.

Looks like my roster is Pink Kush, Kushy Kush, Kosher Kush, and Chocolope. 3 awesome evening medical strains, and my favourite daytime strain. Looking forward to hearing what you have in the works.

Well i was done in the dungeon for the day but felt I needed to update. I'm 4 for 4 on this batch and they're looking good. First the picture of them at 4 days old.
Remember all strains were picked by lopin.
Now for their descriptions.
Top left is a CBD Dream from The king
Bottom left is a Kush Bomb from Bomb seeds
Top right is a Crown Royal from the king
Bottom right is a Great White Bubba from CSI Humboldt.
Might take the rest of the Cherry Bombs down tomorrow night. Either that or I'll up pot my super Grapefruit ice tea and 79 xmas bud into 3 gal fabric pots. Who knows what's going to happen next. I do know that our mud room smells terrific with the weekend harvest of Cherry bomb in the frig out there.

Awesome Derby. I’ve had a little bit of tough luck, nothing I won’t bounce back from. I was 4/5 on germ. My Skunk wouldn’t pop. It was a freebie and my experience with freebies has been hit and miss. I planted it, but I don’t think it’ll grow. I had a Chocolope germ but not root. It was from a pack, so I just planted a second last night and it hasn’t poked through yet. And my Kosher Kush has struggled a little as a seedling. I had to assist the seed casing off, and I can only assume I damaged the roots when I did so. I’m hoping it’s not damping off, its stem is very weak but it’s adding leaf on schedule, so we’ll see. I have another seed if this one dies, but I’m holding out hope. The other 2, Kushy Kush and Pink Kush, are growing well.

Looks like my roster is Pink Kush, Kushy Kush, Kosher Kush, and Chocolope. 3 awesome evening medical strains, and my favourite daytime strain. Looking forward to hearing what you have in the works.
ALmost sounds like you like Kush's LOL

Well i was done in the dungeon for the day but felt I needed to update. I'm 4 for 4 on this batch and they're looking good. First the picture of them at 4 days old.
Remember all strains were picked by lopin.
Now for their descriptions.
Top left is a CBD Dream from The king
Bottom left is a Kush Bomb from Bomb seeds
Top right is a Crown Royal from the king
Bottom right is a Great White Bubba from CSI Humboldt.
Might take the rest of the Cherry Bombs down tomorrow night. Either that or I'll up pot my super Grapefruit ice tea and 79 xmas bud into 3 gal fabric pots. Who knows what's going to happen next. I do know that our mud room smells terrific with the weekend harvest of Cherry bomb in the frig out there.
How you like your coco ?

Straight bruh :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom