Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

So last night went down in the dungeon to find some very unhappy plants. They wanted to be up potted really bad but i didn't have time till tonight. WARNING Please have children look away. No plants were hurt more than usual in this up potting.
First the mess
Looks better than it ended up
Roots on the '79 xmas buds. I'm really hoping for a girl.
She was really droopy but not the first time. She likes to be fed heavily.
Roots on the super Iced Grapefruit
She had a few dry crusty leaves that i took off.
Tomorrow I'll put the cages on them and train them some more. Saturday I'll do a heavy defol and take a few clones off them and late next week flip them. They got a good feeding at 1.37EC with the pH @ 6.06
Thanks for stopping
Derbybud

So last night went down in the dungeon to find some very unhappy plants. They wanted to be up potted really bad but i didn't have time till tonight. WARNING Please have children look away. No plants were hurt more than usual in this up potting.
First the mess
Looks better than it ended up
Roots on the '79 xmas buds. I'm really hoping for a girl.
She was really droopy but not the first time. She likes to be fed heavily.
Roots on the super Iced Grapefruit
She had a few dry crusty leaves that i took off.
Tomorrow I'll put the cages on them and train them some more. Saturday I'll do a heavy defol and take a few clones off them and late next week flip them. They got a good feeding at 1.37EC with the pH @ 6.06
Thanks for stopping
Derbybud
Nice root development.
Looks like “The Trees” are gonna be nice!

So i did some oil last week and it came out smelling and tasting completely different. There is a minimum smell and taste from my plants and if anything could have been stronger with the amount of plant material that i used. So here's what I did.
Took 200 grams of cbdutch treat buds out of the freezer. They were not dried at harvest so I put them on a drying screen for 24 hours in temps of 68f and about 50%rh. Then into a turkey roasting bag on a cookie sheet and into the oven for 2 hours at 235f. After that cycle I put them in our mud room to cool at 40f for about an hour. I then put it into my MBII machine and topped with grapeseed oil to the max marked on the inside. I had to compress the plant material down to get it all in there. Next I ran the MBII for 4 hours at 160f then back into the mud room over night and the next day ran it again at 160f but at only 2 hours. Again into the mud room to cool then open it up the next day and added my sunflower lecithin and another 2 hours at 160f. I cool this again over night and just warmed it up the next day by running a 120f cycle for an hour. I then strained off the oil and ended up with a little less than 2 pints of oil that has hardly any cannabis smell. Now i haven't been dosing yet with it as I'm trying to use up my older oils but i did get a damn good buzz off of it when cleaning things up with a piece of homemade bread. More so than I've gotten before while cleaning things up. I'm not sure why I did this run this way but I'm pretty sure I'll be glad I did.

Baby update: looking good and getting some good roots going. They are 12 days old. First up is the Kush Bomb on the left and the cbdream on the right.

Up next we have the Crown Royal on the left and the Great White Bubba on the right.

Feeding an EC of .71 with a pH of 6.08
Temps stay 77-79f with lights on and 68-70f lights off. Rh stays between 50-62%.
Thanks for stopping by
Derbybud

Back
Top Bottom