Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

She does some edibles but I'm religious with my oils. 2 m/l 3x a day, and my brownie at night. My oils are made with a 2-1 cbd-thc and grapeseed oil. My brownies are made with a very high thc strain and grapeseed oil or butter for cookies. Right now I just did a small dab of Super Iced Grapefruit. Head is mostly clear but my body is jello with no pain.

I agree, I like a nice even dose, nothing too crazy. I made some olive oil capsules for bedtime and it’s been great. We have some cookies too, but need some daytime meds. I just stumbled into the world of CBD. It’s been a bit of adjustment after so many years of stepping up to the bong with the plan/expectations of getting high. But I really like it. I want to make some cbd edibles/oils for during the day, but it seems from what I read, it’s different than THC and swishing it in your mouth is the best way to absorb? Is that how you take your doses?

I dont like being wasted

Thus oils, vape, and CBD

Sleep is my only real issue, and still working on a solution to that

Kicking the beer wod be my best option, but boredom hits to often

And way more flavor. I'm a prone cougher and I can take a hit of cbdutch treat rosin and it actually suppresses it almost instantly. I'm a believer.
Never tried high CBD rosin. How is it?

I bet! Does she do edibles too?

Wow, that’s so interesting! I was worried it would make the cough worse from being concentrated. I’ve been getting worse with my cough as the years go on. I’ve been using edibles to help not smoke as much - when I keep up with making them.
Edible only work some for me and I usually need immediate relief. Also the amount of cough depends on type and purity of concentrate. Shit dabs = hack up a lung.

Here are the numbers after smoking some lol

You think the Dyna Gro cut your yield?
I think me using it did. Everytime I checked I had big ph swings and the smallest amount of nutes i mix up is 2 1/2 gallons. With AN it's good until it's used up but the dynagrow would be way off and most times I have time to dump and run and not ph every feed. I know I could never run my auto waterer with it so had to feed by hand and would ph once a day and it needs looked at every feed. Just not for my grow style. Glad to see some are having great success with it as 3 products all thru the grow and the minimal amount you need would be a great savings.

Back
Top Bottom