Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

So with no rain the last 14 days and 90f plus the last week, I'm running out of rain water. So I summoned the family together and we took 2 plants down and will get the 3rd one down tomorrow before we head to Chicago on Wednesday. It looks like I have a good chance at being right with my prediction of twice as much as the other 4. So far we have wet weights of:
Great White Bubba 748g or 26.4 oz. Minus 80% should yield 6.5- 7 oz.
Lemon Cat Piss x Bruce Banner 1044% or 37.3 oz. minus 80% should yield 9.4 oz once dried.
Total without the CR 15.9 oz. So far. One cola on the Bubba weighed 196g. Hard to trim that monster.
Now it's time for my cookie (kush bomb butter) with a bit of ice cream.

A few pictures of the Bubba
20190630_173823.jpg

20190630_173840.jpg

It does have a lemony piss smell.
Rain later in the week but that would leave lopin to mix nutes and she is watching the rest of the farm already.
Crown Royal is down and I'll get numbers tomorrow and I might have a pic or 2. Exhausted and up in 5 hours. Cookie and bed
Gnight everyone

Looking good Derby and congrats on the harvests! I ran AN for my first 2 grows and then switched to MegaCrop. I won’t go back after seeing how well it works and how easy it is to mix and feed!

West Hippie is starting a MegaCrop DWC grow so we'll get to see how it holds the pH.
Interesting that should be fun!!

I've run AN sensi pH perfect, was good but I think running half strength I always was fighting pH trying to go low enough for Hempy, still have some

The Mega Crop 2.0 is realllllllllllly easy. My African girl is on it. All thru veg and decided to try it in flower too, Hempy pot. I've tossed in some calmag a few times, but usually it's just the Mega Crop.
I'll probably add some koolbloom and Terpinator soon, Terpinator before koolbloom, but that's it

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun....lol

Back
Top Bottom