If you consider the power of sun light then cannabis cannot have to much light.They turn the leaves to absorb as much light as they can.They look fine.
Good point. I’ve seen this happen before on a couple of my previous grows. Just wondering the cause because every plant hasn’t done it and everything I read through google searches is just a bunch of guesses.

Veg Day 31

The FBK continued to put out those weird looking leaves so I decided to toss it. I'll do a pheno hunt on the remaining seeds I have on my next run. Right now I'm just going to focus on these 4 plants. It is time for some LST so I can get the lower node to catch up to the top.

I use these binding clips with some soft wire to tie the branches down to the side of the pot.

IMG-2133.jpg

Right now I am only going to tie down the top 2 branches until the lower ones catch up.

IMG-2134.jpg

Here is a look at each plant from the top.

C99

IMG-2139.jpg

Gelato

IMG-2138.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMG-2137.jpg

Fat Purple

IMG-2136.jpg

Veg Day 34

All 4 plants needed to be watered yesterday. The 3 organic plants got 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp of Wholly Mackerel, 1 tsp of Cal-Mag, and 1/2 tsp of Kelp Me, Kelp You. FP got 4 grams of MC per gallon of water. All water ph'd to 6.3

IMG-2142.jpg
IMG-2143.jpg

Can't wait for this whole space to be filled with buds!!

IMG-2150.jpg

C99
IMG-2151.jpg

Fat Purple
IMG-2152.jpg

Liberty Haze
A couple of the fan leaves are curling down and inward. You can see it on the far left and right fan leaves. They aren't dark, but I'm wondering if this is the start of too much Nitrogen? I'll keep an eye on this.
IMG-2153.jpg

Gelato
IMG-2154.jpg

Veg Day 41

All the plants are still growing and all seem happy and healthy. The 3 organic plants all got 1.5 Tbsp of 6-4-5 All Purpose top dressed and watered in with 1 Tbsp of Big Bloom, 1 tsp of Cal-Mag, 1 tsp of Wholly Mackerell, and .5 tsp of kelp me, kelp you. The Fat Purple got 4.5 grams of MC, all ph'd to 6.3. The Gel and LH got watered yesterday and C99 and FP got watered today. It still takes about 3 days for the plants to dry their pots out. Once they get down to under 48 hours I will up pot them to their 3 gallon final pots. I removed a few of the large fan leaves that were at the bottoms of each plant. Just received my compost tumbler so they will contribute to that.

IMG-2159.jpg

Gelato

IMG-2160.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMG-2161.jpg

Fat Purple

IMG-2162.jpg

C99

IMG-2163.jpg

Everything looking really healthy, good job on them.
Thanks. I really like both of these nutrient lines so far. The plants seem to love them too. I checked on them this morning and the Gelato and Liberty Haze are both pretty light. I’m thinking a couple more waterings and they’ll be ready to up pot. We shall see

Veg Day 45

They are growing and looking healthy. They all got watered yesterday. I’m going to up pot them in the 3 gallon pots when they drink up there pots. The bigger pots will raise the canopy so I’ll probably put the SCROG net over them as well.

B3ADE65E-87EC-4C04-BBB2-1E5C748FB0CB.jpeg

Coming along nicely Derek.
Thank you. Won't be too much longer and I'll be spreading these things out and flipping these hoes to flower. All the plants are showing preflowers so it's confirmed they are all ladies. I'll post pics on my next update. Which will probably be when I up pot them.

Sounds like a plan they will like the up pot.
I’m ready to get these ladies under a net. I think they are going to fill the net up as soon as I put it on. Will just have to wait for the center to catch up.

Hit with some serious light
I plan to. My lights are on about 30% right now. I wish my lights had a gauge on the dimmer so I knew what percentage I’m pushing. It’s the only complaint I have about these lights. I could get wattage meters but I’d need 4 of them because my lights have two plugs each. I gradually turn them up each week and see how the plants react.

Back
Top Bottom