Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Certain traits are considered dominant. If you use eye color in humans for example, blue eyes are considered a recessive trait. So it is still possible to have Blue eyes even though your parents both have brown but you have to breed for it.

So when we find an auto we will self pollinate it then the next run we will back cross with DDA pollen to secure the auto gene. For a photo period we will back cross with carnival pollen. So it looks like carnival will end up in our line up again in the next few months to get some pollen since it was the mother in the original cross.

So, Nis, I was planning on cloning this F2 if it is indeed a photo. If I start seeing the auto characteristics, I will cull and plant another. I can still use the same soil and pot. My question for you is, should I wait until the line is stable before attempting to clone? would I have to worry about hermie if I clone this generation? You would think I would know the answers to this since my minor is in genetics. That was a great description of Mendel. Took me back.

Cheers buddy
:roorrip:

Just swinging through for a moment. Before I left Jamaica I left seeds with Patrick to drop off with Anthony, the grower I met during my stay. Yesterday I got a picture of Devil's Carnival seedlings growing in Jamaica.

I may not get any more pictures. Patrick and Michelle leave for Minnesota this weekend. It was a special treat to get this one.

IMG_4701.PNG
This made my day Sue! Thank you for sharing this. Really wish we could see how they finish. They don't have to worry about being Auto or not since they have 12/12 outside right now. Awesome!
So, Nis, I was planning on cloning this F2 if it is indeed a photo. If I start seeing the auto characteristics, I will cull and plant another. I can still use the same soil and pot. My question for you is, should I wait until the line is stable before attempting to clone? would I have to worry about hermie if I clone this generation? You would think I would know the answers to this since my minor is in genetics. That was a great description of Mendel. Took me back.

Cheers buddy
:roorrip:
I honestly wouldn't worry about having a hermie since I don't know how that would happen without some form of stress. I'll have to do more reading on the hermie possibilities I guess.

We have 2 F1 clones rocking it right now and just got their first CAT on Saturday. Purple flowers already just like the dark devil.

This made my day Sue! Thank you for sharing this. Really wish we could see how they finish. They don't have to worry about being Auto or not since they have 12/12 outside right now. Awesome!

I honestly wouldn't worry about having a hermie since I don't know how that would happen without some form of stress. I'll have to do more reading on the hermie possibilities I guess.

We have 2 F1 clones rocking it right now and just got their first CAT on Saturday. Purple flowers already just like the dark devil.

Dude, I'm so stoked. I hope this seed has the purple characteristic. That along with the Carnival high... I'm already loving it. Thanks for the info buddy.

Ok I'm pulling up and rolling up and strapped in for the ride!! Hopefully before long I'll be sharing my dd grow along with the rest of you. For now I've got a "purple" that's "Crystal Meth" by Fast Buds
420-magazine-mobile203388227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1138775701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730169007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140612109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1080355485.jpg
see how the calyxes are that dark purple and the sugar leaves are purple as well as the veins and stem tips. This is the second time I've grown this particular strain I just love it the thick white pistils and the contrast of the green and purple. On a side note of 3 plants one of them isn't purple shaky genetics apparently is all I can think of. Can't wait to start my dd's . #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

20170227_175102.jpg

Off and running. That's your DC right there. she was one of the first to sprout a taproot. I'm feeling good about this girl.
They are some of the smallest seeds I've seen(half the size of the giant lambsbread) but they are strong right out of the gate.

I'll get some pictures up of our ladies tonight.

Back
Top Bottom