Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

I hear ya Newb. I only popped 1 and was hoping for a photo........Not this time :rip:
20170321_104844.jpg

I will be trying again.

So I see alot of you guys are already here, nothing new me being late to the party and all. But I made it! I got 2 Dark Carnival girls above ground and on their way to a life of neglect and torture!

IMG_005395.JPG

IMG_005497.JPG

Hey guys, subbed if you don't mind. All this knowledge floating around here was enough to get hooked.
Couch locked and ready to go!

Roll that shit! Light that shit!! Pass that shit!!!

I have tons of questions but kinda cautious due to where I live and all. I am in Florida so if best not to verbalize just let me know.

Hey guys, subbed if you don't mind. All this knowledge floating around here was enough to get hooked.
Couch locked and ready to go!

I have tons of questions but kinda cautious due to where I live and all. I am in Florida so if best not to verbalize just let me know.

Welcome! I know what ya mean about wanting to stick around as this community keepsnpulling me in everyday. If you have any questions go ahead and ask them. If you are not comfortable putting it out there, you are more than welcome to send a PM.

:welcome:

Well I'm not trying to steal the post but since I can't start one would it be ok to give an idea of what I have or should I go somewhere else?

Hello, and first off awesome stuff you guys are doing. Wish and even hope I could eventually get in on it too.would love a Devil's Carnival auto. Lol. Wishful thinking. Lol. Anyways, like I said I am in Florida and know it's a no no, but over priced, cheap green, advertising names you know it isn't, when I us it medicinally. And since it just went medical still have to wait. So my journey starts like this. I decided to do it so I invested in a:

2'x 4'x 5' hydroplant tent
2 x 300watt LED's from vipraspectra
A 4" inline fan and filter with clamps and duct work.
2 x 6" swivel clip fans
A 2' x 4' x 2.5' homemade SCROG (PVC + fisheye hooks + twine)
And a digital thermo/humidity reader
Which is normally around 85/90 F. With a 27/30 RH.

My babies are in 3 x 3gal. Smart pots, I roped one with some lst, the second I just lst, and the last left alone.

They are in F.F.O.F. and I have the Bushdoctor series nutes.

I am still trying to get anothe inline fan to pull cold air in seeing how it's in my closet. And a ph test kit. I have the 3 way meter but don't know how accurate it is on the ph levels.

Well thanks for the help and will start a journal if you think I will be ok.

420-magazine-mobile1845998417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2113421276.jpg

When I can start my journal I will have more pics. But this is not my thread so respect and sry to use your thread like this.

Thank you for the heads up, not to sound like a newb, what sig? Even in your profile it won't let me click anything.

Ok I didn't kill my little auto in a solo cup. I'll let it go and just see what happens. I did plant another seed in a 3 gallon this time and this morning I see her trying to come up. She should be up when I get home from work tonight. This time I don't care if it's an auto or a reg.

My DC is kicking ass and taking names!

20170401_130409.jpg
20170401_130347.jpg

Making me excited about starting mine. I still have another month or so to go before the Cure DDAs are done. And damn! What are you feeding them to make them sing like that? :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom