Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

Looks like the little nugs I used to grow back in the day under cfl.
Just one solid bud. It's extremely dense and has the lime smell that neiko was talking about. I smoked some of the last run last night and it made gave me a happy stone and the giggles once or twice. Good grinder appeal.

3d1b256bda08c16d1cc9c042a205370b.jpg

Just one solid bud. It's extremely dense and has the lime smell that neiko was talking about. I smoked some of the last run last night and it made gave me a happy stone and the giggles once or twice. Good grinder appeal.

3d1b256bda08c16d1cc9c042a205370b.jpg

Man I hope I get that purple pheno in my plant. Im noticing some lighter color in my DC leaves. Wondering if you noticed anything similar in your last grow.

:roorrip:

Man I hope I get that purple pheno in my plant. Im noticing some lighter color in my DC leaves. Wondering if you noticed anything similar in your last grow.

We didn't have that issue with the last generation. They seemed to be too dark as in almost nitrogen toxicity but it had no adverse effect. In this run and last we had a magnesium deficiency and they like brix mixed a little lighter than 1 oz per quart.

Are you saying like they are a lighter/ pale green? Not yellow but just lighter? We have one that the leaves are thin... almost paper thin.

As for the purple, we have it and I know neiko does as well. So the autos kept the purple, so it's time to see if the photos did as well. I'll flip one of ours to 12/12 this weekend and see what happens. I'll run some experiments with drenches.

Wondering their potential for the outside. Photos.

Sounds like an occasional Corona smoke with the lime n all.
Is everyone with DC running Brix. Seems so. What a pretty plant.
Later guys and great job.

Wondering their potential for the outside. Photos.

Sounds like an occasional Corona smoke with the lime n all.
Is everyone with DC running Brix. Seems so. What a pretty plant.
Later guys and great job.
As of right now everyone that has these seeds was in Jamaica in February. Well one of our local grower friends got a handful to grow in aquaponics. He is always fighting his water and his fish, I don't know why he does it lol. But anyways I was going to toss a few seeds and possibly a few clones outside as well and have a guerilla grow and see how they do.

As of right now everyone that has these seeds was in Jamaica in February. Well one of our local grower friends got a handful to grow in aquaponics. He is always fighting his water and his fish, I don't know why he does it lol. But anyways I was going to toss a few seeds and possibly a few clones outside as well and have a guerilla grow and see how they do.

Hmmmmmmm lol

We didn't have that issue with the last generation. They seemed to be too dark as in almost nitrogen toxicity but it had no adverse effect. In this run and last we had a magnesium deficiency and they like brix mixed a little lighter than 1 oz per quart.

Are you saying like they are a lighter/ pale green? Not yellow but just lighter? We have one that the leaves are thin... almost paper thin.

As for the purple, we have it and I know neiko does as well. So the autos kept the purple, so it's time to see if the photos did as well. I'll flip one of ours to 12/12 this weekend and see what happens. I'll run some experiments with drenches.

Yeah, the leaves are just a hair yellow compared to my other plants. She still looks healthy but just a smidge off. Maybe I should hold off on showering her with brix. Maybe just a little next time. I did add some wayahead to my brix spray last time though. Just a little though. Not even a ml per 4 oz of water.

Here is one of ours. I'll get some of the auto and the other one in flower tomorrow.

You just can't beat that color of green. :thumb: But she had a little light stress as she grew 1" since yesterday into the bulbs lol.

996da7652c629aced31d1751c522b7c7.jpg

ad4618b75c81deb7b725d0e9cc62a1d8.jpg

Lmao I put the wrong picture up there. That's my bubblegum.

Here is the DC

20170430_213925.jpg
20170430_213932.jpg

Cheers buddy

Holy shit. This journal is a must Follow.

How is thc content in the auto vs Photo?

I wanted to drop a note that I'd recently spoken to Anthony, the Jamaican grower I left Devil's Carnival seeds with. One of his has turned out to be a photo and he's been happily cloning her. Next conversation I'll see if I can get some pictures sent to share with you all.

I'll be following up my DDAs with at least one DC, possibly do both pots. I'm anxious to see what the combination brings. My two favorite strains making their way to exclusive 420 Magazine awesomeness!! I gotta be part of this. :laughtwo:

Holy shit. This journal is a must Follow.

How is thc content in the auto vs Photo?
This is the first round that the auto has come out in the breeding process, that's why the little one is so small because we didn't know if it was going to be an auto until it started flowering. I'll see about getting test results.
Nis, you could CAT that 1 now. Buds are set. If you have more than 1, try hitting 1 now and 1 at day 23
We have a few more in veg but this the only one flowering right now. The next watering I'll CAT this one and try it later on the others. It's not impressive in size or training but is very healthy. Noticed some brix burn on 2 leaves so keep that in mind when spraying.
I wanted to drop a note that I'd recently spoken to Anthony, the Jamaican grower I left Devil's Carnival seeds with. One of his has turned out to be a photo and he's been happily cloning her. Next conversation I'll see if I can get some pictures sent to share with you all.

I'll be following up my DDAs with at least one DC, possibly do both pots. I'm anxious to see what the combination brings. My two favorite strains making their way to exclusive 420 Magazine awesomeness!! I gotta be part of this. :laughtwo:
I just got goosebumps reading this Sue. I seriously can't wait for you to try it. If I get your approval then the last 8 months of breeding will have been worth it. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom