Devil's Carnival: The Community Grow Experience

The new baby was up when I got home and she's a stunner lol. I really wish I would've started the auto in a bigger container, she is already a frosty little thing with buds that I already see some purple in. It smells like a fresh cut lime. Is that the DD or Carnival coming through?
20170405_154736.jpg
20170405_182755.jpg

The new baby was up when I got home and she's a stunner lol. I really wish I would've started the auto in a bigger container, she is already a frosty little thing with buds that I already see some purple in. It smells like a fresh cut lime. Is that the DD or Carnival coming through?
20170405_154736.jpg
20170405_182755.jpg
The DDA has citrus tones to it so that could be it. :thumb:

The DDA has citrus tones to it so that could be it. :thumb:

My DDAs don't have citrus tones, they're more berry with a touch of fuel. It's the Carnival that has the citrus, and it's mostly expressed as a lime tone. Looking at Red Dragon's pictures I can see traits of both, but it looks to me like the Carnival gave the most genetically to the mix. I'm getting more excited by the day to get one planted.

Is there ever enough grow space? :laughtwo:

My DDAs don't have citrus tones, they're more berry with a touch of fuel. It's the Carnival that has the citrus, and it's mostly expressed as a lime tone. Looking at Red Dragon's pictures I can see traits of both, but it looks to me like the Carnival gave the most genetically to the mix. I'm getting more excited by the day to get one planted.

Is there ever enough grow space? :laughtwo:

This devil's carnival structure is more sativa than the other carnivals I have grown. I get a fuel, grapefruit smell from my carnivals. It's so weird how different these strains taste and smell when grown by different growers. Im crossing my fingers for some color from the DC

This devil's carnival structure is more sativa than the other carnivals I have grown. I get a fuel, grapefruit smell from my carnivals. It's so weird how different these strains taste and smell when grown by different growers. Im crossing my fingers for some color from the DC

That is strange. I know Graytail mentioned his has the lime tones. Mine have consistently developed similar terpene expressions, regardless of the medium I chose to grow in. I have to admit, the ones grown in kit soil have been superior in every way. I can't wait. :laughtwo: I won't be planting mine until early June. Hmmmm...... I may be able to push it by starting under CFLs, but these COBs are so amazing I anted to grow the Devil's Carnival start to finish under them.

Man I wish I would've started this anticipating an auto (dumbass). This little thing smells soooo good! I swear it smells just like fresh lime juice. I've never had that smell before from a cannabis plant. I really like it. There's not much to show on my new baby so we'll pass on that for now.
20170409_062713.jpg
20170409_062747.jpg

Man I wish I would've started this anticipating an auto (dumbass). This little thing smells soooo good! I swear it smells just like fresh lime juice. I've never had that smell before from a cannabis plant. I really like it. There's not much to show on my new baby so we'll pass on that for now.
20170409_062713.jpg
20170409_062747.jpg

The lime is a hallmark of the Carnival. I just love the burst of lime hitting my nose when I break up a bud for consumption. :cheesygrinsmiley:

neiko, when you harvest and test this you're gonna wish you grew her in a bigger pot. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20170409_062713.jpg
20170409_062747.jpg
That smell does not go away and only gets stronger as time goes on. .

Our little autos ate about 4" tall and one solid bud since the side branches didn't spread out lol.

Just transplanted my DC last night. She's looking more sativa than the Carnivals I've grown in the past.

20170409_204844.jpg
20170409_204902.jpg
20170409_204909.jpg

She looks a little sad right now but she will perk up when I spray her today.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Just transplanted my DC last night. She's looking more sativa than the Carnivals I've grown in the past.

20170409_204844.jpg
20170409_204902.jpg
20170409_204909.jpg

She looks a little sad right now but she will perk up when I spray her today.

Cheers
:roorrip:
She is looking mighty happy TRD.

Do you have/use the leaf wash doc sells? Really cleans up the leaves after transplanting and really shines them up. We use it twice in veg and once right after the flip. Plus it smells like peppermint and not like fish guts lol.

She is looking mighty happy TRD.

Do you have/use the leaf wash doc sells? Really cleans up the leaves after transplanting and really shines them up. We use it twice in veg and once right after the flip. Plus it smells like peppermint and not like fish guts lol.

I have everything he offers except the leaf wash. Maybe I should order some. Im still trying to get used to adding way ahead to brix.

I have everything he offers except the leaf wash. Maybe I should order some. Im still trying to get used to adding way ahead to brix.
Veg plants usually don't need the wayahead from what I hear. We use it a couple weeks into bloom to finish. But the leaf wash shouldn't be used once trichomes start to form in bloom since it is quite "oily" and can be a mess.

Took a couple pictures of the 2 autos we have.

This one is about to get the CAT drench this week. Plain water today. Not seeing any purple in this one unless it is buried underneath the mountain of pistils lol.

420-magazine-mobile949475718.jpg

This one was sprayed with STS and is about to be quarantined so her/his pollen doesn't go everywhere. The burning on the leaves is from the STS. Starting to show a little tacoing as well.

420-magazine-mobile1939544432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1553573372.jpg

I've noticed that the autos have a different look to them. Their leaves are very skinny compared to the larger indica leaves of the photos. No pictures of them today as it was watering day. I tend to push them to the limits and they look...thirsty lol. I'll post it tomorrow.

:passitleft:

Here are the photos after their water yesterday. We will have to pick the ones we want to keep and cross it back on itself.

DC - 1

420-magazine-mobile1789553121.jpg

DC - 2

420-magazine-mobile1444997670.jpg

DC - 3

420-magazine-mobile952373723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1891007054.jpg

DC - 4

420-magazine-mobile908532740.jpg

Transplant will be happening soon. I was considering crossing it back with carnival or self it again. Really wish you guys have smoked it and could tell me more of what you like. I wouldn't mind having a purple pheno carnival lol.

:passitleft:

Here are my DC girls. A little lanky. No pistils that I have found yet, so maybe I am saved from the autos! Although I certainly would welcome the purple from the DD. Time will tell!

Devil's Carnival #1

DSC_0007142.JPG

Devil's Carnival #2

DSC_0008143.JPG

Back
Top Bottom