Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

So heres the mixing tub. Think itscloser to 80 gallons
DSC_13862.JPG

Now we're talkin!

Hey, if you don't mind, this thread is a demo thread for the Platinum lights....I'm very much looking forward to discussing all things cannabis with you on my Q and A thread, if that's cool. I like to stay more or less on topic on these demo grows.

Man doc the big leaves are covered with crystals.there is just crystals everywhere.they got some serious light on them.thanks for sharing this grow with us.your thoughts on cannibis and growing is awesome.serious grower for real!

Funny how the more I learn about cannabis and cannabis users the more libertarians I come across. Guess we all are just fed up with unjust laws. Great plants Doc. And your thoughts on raising the bar will be rewarded when others do make that next step. All you growers out there documenting your grows are doing a great service to the cannabis community. We get to pour over these journals and learn from the growth and stunted growth of thousands of plants before we even pop a seed. It really truly is an honor to learn from you. Thank you!

Well, here we go:

Picture_015156.jpg

Picture_009220.jpg

Picture_008220.jpg

Picture_007242.jpg

Picture_006263.jpg

Picture_005282.jpg

Picture_004295.jpg

Picture_003302.jpg

3-4 weeks till harvest. Here's a difference I'm starting to see since using these lights. The leaves are thick, like outdoor leaves. They are even thicker than under HID. It's likely due to having too much light and also the UV spectrum, but these plants are packing on resin like nothing I've seen before.

I'm excited to try some tropical sativa's under this lighting.

Well, here we go:

Picture_015156.jpg

Picture_009220.jpg

Picture_008220.jpg

Picture_007242.jpg

Picture_006263.jpg

Picture_005282.jpg

Picture_004295.jpg

Picture_003302.jpg

3-4 weeks till harvest. Here's a difference I'm starting to see since using these lights. The leaves are thick, like outdoor leaves. They are even thicker than under HID. It's likely due to having too much light and also the UV spectrum, but these plants are packing on resin like nothing I've seen before.

I'm excited to try some tropical sativa's under this lighting.

Doc so do u think these lights are better producers then your HPS lights far as yield & plant growth, also do you think u should have just used 1 light?

Doc so do u think these lights are better producers then your HPS lights far as yield & plant growth, also do you think u should have just used 1 light?

I don't know if they're better producers than HID yet....but I suspect they are pretty much equal as far as yield. However, they take half the electricity!

Yes, one light might have worked better, but on the other hand I'm seeing leaves that remind me of outdoor plants.

I don't know if they're better producers than HID yet....but I suspect they are pretty much equal as far as yield. However, they take half the electricity!

Yes, one light might have worked better, but on the other hand I'm seeing leaves that remind me of outdoor plants.

So it's safe to say platinum led are living up to the hype. I'm a newbie so is outside leaves a good thing or bad? Lol

8 plants on a 3x6 tray.

Ahh! You're growing 'em a little smaller than you used to. :cheesygrinsmiley: How tall are you running them now?

Gonna be super impressive to see how these TRICH BEASTS look in another 3-4 weeks:trance:

very nice Doc!

Back
Top Bottom