Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Thanks you guys....I really don't know what to expect from these Mazar's. They look good ,but.....we all know how that goes. For me ,the biggest thing other than potency is flavour....i'l be puffing it until the Desfran's are ready ....so that's at least 4-1/2 months. Hopefully I like it....no one has done it H.B. ....at least here on the Mag so I have no idea how Doc's. gear will effect taste...i'l just have to wait and see I guess.:thumb:

mazar is supposed to be like master kush and that's one of my favorites :)

Busy day ...hey B, ya....iv'e only had Mazar once ,over a period of about 3 weeks, 9 yrs. ago. It had a somewhat orange look to it cuz of most of the pistils being a bright orange. As far as the taste ....it was very distinct....like you've had it before,sometime, ya know.The Afghan heritage is very much in the flavours.:tokin:
I'm very excited with these, cuz of the soil. They seem to like this soil more than the MK Ultras did.:hmmmm:
The resin on #2 made a noticeable jump last night....it's real close now....:cheer::yahoo:
I may chop Sat.,Sun....dunno. Gonna take one more round of pics...gotta get them outta there, somehow and have a better look eh..
I'l be starting another journal soon to give some attention to my Desfrans. Gray....your Destroyer was the last straw for me doing a 100% Sat. I know what i'm up against with 3 of em in these big pots. For the few of you who followed along with me...during the MK Ultra and these two Mazar's....i consider you my friends,and we've never met. How bout that eh! You all have felt it ' i'm sure.:green_heart: Cheers, im havin a Stella for ya's.

.....And a puff...:passitleft:

NNIICCEE! great looking plants Duggan!

I hate missing out on journals due to work but its sure awesome to see the first couple weeks then come in at the end to see the jump:bravo: looking amazing! Im finishing up a few and chopping some this weekend myself, I can hear the scissors now :tokin:

Hope all has been well with you and your loved ones, hope you are feeling better too!!

Looking forward to the harvest pics!!!!:drool:

NNIICCEE! great looking plants Duggan!

I hate missing out on journals due to work but its sure awesome to see the first couple weeks then come in at the end to see the jump:bravo: looking amazing! Im finishing up a few and chopping some this weekend myself, I can hear the scissors now :tokin:

Hope all has been well with you and your loved ones, hope you are feeling better too!!

Looking forward to the harvest pics!!!!:drool:

SGA....there you are...so good to hear from you again.Where ya bin btw. You doin some trimming too. fantastic. These Mazar's have been 5 months in the makin ,so it'll be great to finally see what it's like as far as taste and yield go....I know the potency will be there ,just concerned with flavour and yield since it'll be 4-1/2 months before the Desfran's are ready so I really hope I like this Mazar.
I'm gonna take a bunch of pics when my buddy and I can get them the hell outa the GR. It won't be easy as the trays and pots are so damn big!:passitleft: Have a puff of some MK Ultra SGA... ..ya ,that's better eh!

Once again ,it's great to have you back. Cheers.:thumb:

sounds great, Duggan!...have a great day! :)

Hey there Ziggs....too bad about the cookies....live and learn ,I guess eh. I'm not giving up just yet with the baking.....just gotta make some more cannabutter. Gonna have to wait for the Mazar now. Don't wanna use any more of my MK Ultra....wanna save some so my freezer has a nice variety in it. Have a great night and check in a little later!

Im sorry about the cookies. I shouldn't crack jokes at times like that. :)
I've learned to use the cooking temps and times as guides based on the oven I have. I use the lower time range as a base..you can always add more time, but can't undo it.

you will have awesome shortbread cookies before you know it. ;)

Thanks pal....it was so ,not your fault ,so don't feel bad. As far as the jokes....I deserve them....I was foolish for not paying closer attention!Cheers

Morning Duggs! congrats on the up coming harvest. Everything looks Fantastic!! I haven't been able to catch up in a week. i started a new job on Monday and have been super busy. I got to find time to shoot some pics and update the ole journal. Take care buddy.

Morning Duggs! congrats on the up coming harvest. Everything looks Fantastic!! I haven't been able to catch up in a week. i started a new job on Monday and have been super busy. I got to find time to shoot some pics and update the ole journal. Take care buddy.

Mornin Neiko....hope the new job is Ok bud....it's never that much fun starting a new job.Glad your back anyhow. Ya....it's harvest day....getting ready as we speak. Buddy is coming over to help.Should take us about 5 hours to do both plants.MK Ultra took four hours ,so with all the extra leaf these Mazar's have it'l take a bit longer i suspect.I'm going to take some before and after pics of the two of them to show.
I'm hoping #1 plant is photogenic this mornin....want to enter it next month....it really is special!
Thanks for checking in this morning bud... and lookin forward to seeing your pics..have a great day.:thumb:
Oh ya forgot to mention....the G.F's feeling a little blue today....put her dog down yesterday after 17 yrs. very sad at her house. Later.

Back
Top Bottom