Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Cheers boys and I swear I’ve seen bubble bag kits going for 40$ on prime (zon)

Unless I’m taking about something different here ?

Anyways iso would I prob work even the 70% usp stuff ?

I feel like I was tld not to clean bags with alcohol. You can get cheap bags in places. Duggs swears by his brand of bags though. They are supposed to be the best you can get. I have not used them or droppe dthe money on them to know for myself. But Duggs has hundreds of runs through his over the years and they are still going so that sort of speaks for itself. Also the ones Ween mentioned are a 20 gallon set. Most people have 5 gallon sets.

The best thing I have heard to do is clean them right after use using very cold water. I basically just rinse mine in cold water in the shower.
Cheers Yeti! I usually have rinsed the right after spooning out the resultant hash. I guess I dried it right cause I’m still breathing and I smoked all that hash haha! I had about 16oz of trim I ran through and maybe a little bit of popcorn buds. Can’t remember how much I yielded but it was very dabbable! Dabbable? Yeah it’s a word!

Good morning to ya'l gang! Ok , first things first this morning. I can't type fast enough for this one. Please DO NOT clean your Bubble bags with ANY kind of alcohol! I repeat...DO NOT CLEAN your bags with alcohol. The integrity of the screens will degrade over time and these bags are all about size integrity...u use alcohol and they will start to fail! The screens will degrade in size and your very well made bags will be GARBAGE because of it. About the type and brand of bags. Please ...only buy the best ...Bubbleman's Bags are those. I highly recommend growers getting his 5 gal, 5 bag set. I have his 8 bag set but have found over the years i only really need 5 of those . I use the 25, 73, 120. 190 and 220micron sizes. The collection bags are the 25, 73 and 120...the first two , the 190 and 220 are cleaning bags. Keep in mind , all the heads that fall thru the next biggest size , just get cought in the next bag so....
Anyhow , clean your bags with NOTHING but very ice cold water. Why??...cuz as soon as you get those bags warm , while they are dirty, you will gum them up big time. DO NOT use warm water when cleaning your hash bags....ONLY very cold water. This will make the resin , brittle and will crumble off and out of the screens. As far as longevity , i swear by Bubblemans bags , as i have run several hundred runs thru mine and they are like new . Hang the bags up to dry overnight and put them away DRY , or else they will start to rot ...just like folding up a wet tent....a big NO NO!
Please ask me questions about making BH ....if you have ANY questions ask!!!
Oh , also , when you are doing a few runs thru the bags...a TIP OK!!! Rinse each bag off under the ice cold faucet each run after u collect the hash....rinse them under the cold water tap...really flush them good , set them aside till you need to reload the bucket with them...understood??

Yeah eh?
Haha but for real I’ve made bubble once before. It seems like a practice makes perfect thing. I’d like to know how to clean the bags cause my screens are a little gummed up. I suppose isopropyl works more than likely.
Archie , please read above post and look thru my tutorial in my sig. If you have ANY questions , please ask....if i was an expert at anything in this world...it's Bubblehash! Not growing!

OK gang...wow...what a harvest yesterday! took the 3 of us about 5 hrs. from start to finish including hanging and clean up! The buds on that back , right Durban , pc. of shit were very scraggly in places and full of leaf...just a pain to trim and the only real keeper buds were the mains on that one...disappointing pheno , for sure...but i knew that so, partly my fault for letting her live. All the other colas and buds were fine, and this crop is going to be right there at between 25 -30 zips....i think...lol. I have my sis coming over Wed. night for the clipping session, weighing and jarring...and the contest winner will be revealed.....:hookah:

Five hours is pretty darn good! How’d your rookie trimmers get on? :laugh:
I’ll check the tutorial out right now and let you know if I can’t find my answers. Cheers Duggs!

Five hours is pretty darn good! How’d your rookie trimmers get on? :laugh:
I’ll check the tutorial out right now and let you know if I can’t find my answers. Cheers Duggs!
Ya eh Archie...5 hrs....not too bad eh! The rookie trimmers worked out great with some coaching along the way. I was very , very grateful to both of them . Mare stayed and helped me clean up while the big sis had to leave right after the trimming was done. Mare went home , got cleaned up, then came back to enjoy our night together...we had a lot of 'talking' to get caught up on.....:slide:......................:surf:
Yes Archie , please check out the BH tut. Any further questions ,you ask OK!!!!!

Ya eh Archie...5 hrs....not too bad eh! The rookie trimmers worked out great with some coaching along the way. I was very , very grateful to both of them . Mare stayed and helped me clean up while the big sis had to leave right after the trimming was done. Mare went home , got cleaned up, then came back to enjoy our night together...we had a lot of 'talking' to get caught up on.....:slide:......................:surf:
Yes Archie , please check out the BH tut. Any further questions ,you ask OK!!!!!
Knee deep in it right now brother :thumb:

Dam dugs those girls are lookn great. Very nice job those should make some amazing BH. I used to have some bubble man bags my self loved those things. I had them for like 2 years before I started growing. Then once i started growing i lost them about a year later in the move up here lol. But yea man good luck with the harvest and the BH run.

Dam dugs those girls are lookn great. Very nice job those should make some amazing BH. I used to have some bubble man bags my self loved those things. I had them for like 2 years before I started growing. Then once i started growing i lost them about a year later in the move up here lol. But yea man good luck with the harvest and the BH run.
Thanks Blazin, i sure hope to get to making some BH soon but have a very busy month coming up. My next crop is soon gonna need up canning to the big 26ers , filter change, bracket built for new 9inch oscil. clip on fan, repairs made to Budmaster 2,...etc, etc. Thanks for droppin in ...cheers.

Back
Top Bottom