Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Oh....wowzers. Thanks for sayin. It did start out as mostly all for me, but he's gained so much enjoyment and pride from the whole process, I wonder these days ;) who's getting more out of it.

That's why they say that smoking it isn't addictive but growing it is! ;)

Hey buddy I'm here. May not make it all the way from the beginning, but I know how to search :)

Looking forward to it :)
:ciao:
Well, Archie,...make yourself at home, and welcome to my journal. The folks around these parts are all very real, and will help you with anything they can. Choosing to try Doc's gear was a very wise choice. Glad to have you aboard sir....Archie.:passitleft:
Yeah! I think of the same thing, like some movie - the bunch of us holed up in a nice acreage somewhere, taking care of each other. Like some commune. Of course, that's an age-old fantasy - never works out that way. Heck, the pilgrims tried it. :rofl:
Seriously though, it's amazing to me how well cannabis use fits the lifestyle of old folks. We're not much into the party hearty stuff anymore, so a mellow pot buzz is nice. We like to sit quietly and feed our senses - that works even better with pot. We're always a little distracted with our internal thoughts - pfft, what stoner isn't. It's natural.

Then, add growing and cultivating to the mix, and doncha see an image of old folks tending a garden? Sure. That'd be a nice place to hang out until the ship arrives. :bongrip:
Yup....same , same Gray....:high-five:....
I've heard of that place it was called something like "Green Acres". :rofl::rofl::rofl::Namaste:
.....:rofl:
:hmmmm: So that's why they were all so loopy!
and then started burning the WITCHES
Have you ever read how the Name "ROMAN CANDLE" was used during the Christians persecution.
Gazoo, they wouldn't have burned 'Elizabeth Montgomery , would they,.....lmao...:rofl::rofl:
Totally agree as well Amy, I just wish I had a lot more space to grow more so I could be more active in the garden. Maybe in time...
Oh, but more space is more to do, more trimming,..more trimming,...more trimming...lol...puffin some Thai Chi...:slide:
That's why they say that smoking it isn't addictive but growing it is! ;)
Yes, they say that ...Krip,..try this A5 X Malawi...:roorrip:...:roorrip:.....after smoking this, i just wanna grow more...:ganjamon:
It's a hi powered Sativa with zero body affects,..100% cerebral, just like the first few times i smoked. So, the A5 , is a special cut of the old Nevilles Haze, so, that's why i did the reading on the 'Haze' Brs. from back in the 60's.
OK,..i'm rambling....pass this....:roorrip:....I got a few pics to upload...cheers gang.

Yes, they say that ...Krip,..try this A5 X Malawi...:roorrip:...:roorrip:.....after smoking this, i just wanna grow more...:ganjamon:
It's a hi powered Sativa with zero body affects,..100% cerebral, just like the first few times i smoked. So, the A5 , is a special cut of the old Nevilles Haze, so, that's why i did the reading on the 'Haze' Brs. from back in the 60's.

:roorrip::roorrip:Hmmmm....mighty fine smoke...let me try a few more...:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

I like it! Very smooth smoke! :yummy:

But, give me couchlock or give me death! I like that kinda' herb that makes you feel like someone smacked you really hard in the back of the head with a cast iron frying pan - only without the pain! :rofl:

Here, try some of this OG Kush I'm smoking - just don't operate any heavy equipment afterwards! :laugh:
:passitleft:

Drop some knowledge on us. You have me interested

im gonna take a guess and assume it was burning someone on a stake.... Im interested to know!

Yup Pj hit it on the head ;) although I just looked it up and what I had been let to believe is a myth ;).
I had read/heard early Christians were tied to stakes and set a fire as examples. They would line the roads
to Rome and were called 'ROMAN CANDLES" but as I just learned NOT TRUE :laugh: and happy to learn I was wrong

Thanks brother, I'm still shocked at how little effort goes in with docs kit. I think I got some star pupil coming in on trade, after seeing you and Yeti run her, I had to get lol.

I've been on mag surfing all morning, damn I've missed past 6 months. Where the hell is Nismo, I can't find. I'm 14,591 pages behind in sweet sues journals lol

Ss journal.....you mean you go there....better man than me.I cant go there ......too much fluff.......
Canna and Nismo are gone...nothing from them in a long time.Tried reaching out but got nothing.....i miss them too.
Yes...about Docs gear.....is simply the best.......u know how i feel about it...so....
Very cool to see u around....sure hope u can stay healthy....ffs man...u bin thru so much....just wish you were done with all that.......cheers bud!

Ss journal.....you mean you go there....better man than me.I cant go there ......too much fluff.......
Canna and Nismo are gone...nothing from them in a long time.Tried reaching out but got nothing.....i miss them too.
Yes...about Docs gear.....is simply the best.......u know how i feel about it...so....
Very cool to see u around....sure hope u can stay healthy....ffs man...u bin thru so much....just wish you were done with all that.......cheers bud!

Haha, I was joking, too much fluff lmao. I figured they've done got divorced and went separate ways by now. I guess people change and move on , but we're still here duggs:Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom