Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Oh....wowzers. Thanks for sayin. It did start out as mostly all for me, but he's gained so much enjoyment and pride from the whole process, I wonder these days ;) who's getting more out of it.

Yes....he has .....and he has been a very good study these past few yrs also.Has gained so much knowledge about growing ....and other stuff too.
He is a close Brother.......i value his opinion and would like to meet some day.I think......i mean...it sounds like you two are very well together. Cool to see. ... .....cheers.

Yes....he has .....and he has been a very good study these past few yrs also.Has gained so much knowledge about growing ....and other stuff too.
He is a close Brother.......i value his opinion and would like to meet some day.I think......i mean...it sounds like you two are very well together. Cool to see. ... .....cheers.

Yeah....we found each other later in life than most who have our level of closeness. He is one of the most amazing people I've met. He's really such a truly GOOOOOD person to the core. and of course he's funny and smart, and good looking;):green_heart: I love to meet like minded people, and would love to get together with you.
Look forward to continue reading your stuff

Oh....wowzers. Thanks for sayin. It did start out as mostly all for me, but he's gained so much enjoyment and pride from the whole process, I wonder these days ;) who's getting more out of it.
This is so true. I am certain that at least half the therapeutic value of cannabis in my life is contained in the growing of it. And learning about it. :Namaste:

I think there should be cannabis focused retirement homes. Growing pot is a slam dunk for old folks. A glass wall looking into the grow room would beat the hell out of a buncha pretty birds in a cage. :) And the partaking is a natural for oldsters, too. :bongrip:

I think there should be cannabis focused retirement homes. Growing pot is a slam dunk for old folks. A glass wall looking into the grow room would beat the hell out of a buncha pretty birds in a cage. :) And the partaking is a natural for oldsters, too. :bongrip:
:thumb:Sounds like a business plan to me:hmmmm:,:rofl::rofl::Namaste:

I can just imagine all of us together like that .. what a hoot!

Yeah! I think of the same thing, like some movie - the bunch of us holed up in a nice acreage somewhere, taking care of each other. Like some commune. Of course, that's an age-old fantasy - never works out that way. Heck, the pilgrims tried it. :rofl:

Seriously though, it's amazing to me how well cannabis use fits the lifestyle of old folks. We're not much into the party hearty stuff anymore, so a mellow pot buzz is nice. We like to sit quietly and feed our senses - that works even better with pot. We're always a little distracted with our internal thoughts - pfft, what stoner isn't. It's natural.

Then, add growing and cultivating to the mix, and doncha see an image of old folks tending a garden? Sure. That'd be a nice place to hang out until the ship arrives. :bongrip:

Yeah! I think of the same thing, like some movie - the bunch of us holed up in a nice acreage somewhere, taking care of each other. Like some commune. Of course, that's an age-old fantasy - never works out that way. Heck, the pilgrims tried it. :rofl:

and then started burning the WITCHES

Back
Top Bottom