Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Great job Duggan! :bravo:

Especially with such tricky strains. Congratulations for bringing them home! :thumb:

Ahh jeeze,.....yup...there goes....took four hits thru the big, cool water,'mainline' bong. A5 ...:surf:
Hardly ever use it cuz of puffin on J's. 4 hits was two too, many...ffs........:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
My way of describing these first affects from it.....feel 'hyper aware'....every sensation amplified,...at warp factor 9....
Must faster at keyboard......can hear fridge cycling in the kit......i'm in the living rm. with jazz playing ...ffs....
Remember the old show, 'Bionic Woman ..., Lindsey Wagner :)))......could hear stuff from a mile away...lol...:rofl:
Feelin , in a 'groove'....most excellent produce...wish i hadda cloned ....rats soup!

:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Great day! Great harvest! And a harvest winner who can collect! Quite a momentous occasion.

Truly awesome grow Duggan :adore:

Can’t wait to witness the tricks you have up your sleeve for the next crazy sativa run...
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Amy....how do woman...:roorrip:....yes...so cool to be able to finally see a winner collect.
Once you go 'International' there are problems, so a fellow Canadian...even though he's in Quebec,...lmao....gets to try this most awesome produce. Enjoy the day/night Amy...thanks for your words...:hug:....ya, i can/will hug..OK....:slide:
Duggs wassup man... Hope all is well

Yes,...Hacks , hope you are well too bud. You bin busy ....all good i hope.
Things here are gettin better with this harvest over and i can shift gears...down a couple. Been very busy with life,..sometimes too busy. Get warn down and , that's when i catch stuff, colds, flu's .
Thanks for droppin Hacks...'Lefty' won the contest....his guess was/is 36.5...actual was 36.7. Next closest was LadyG with a .3 difference...was very close...lottsa fun. He gets to collect...that's the cool part. Kinda makes it 'real' ya know. Anyhow , enjoy the day/night bud. Cheers.

Hey Duggs! Congrats on that monster harvest brother!! :high-five:

Very impressive my friend. Loving hearing your take on those strains, they sound fantastic. Can't wait to get my hands on that A5 x Malawi. With both you and Neiko praising it that much, its gotta be a winner. Cheers brother! Awesome work!

Amazon.ca

Think i'm gettin me one of these. Watcha all think?

You can use it inside during the summer for your clones ;)
Are the large seedling mats that expensive ?

EDIT:

mat.png

Ahh jeeze,.....yup...there goes....took four hits thru the big, cool water,'mainline' bong. A5 ...:surf:
Hardly ever use it cuz of puffin on J's. 4 hits was two too, many...ffs........:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
My way of describing these first affects from it.....feel 'hyper aware'....every sensation amplified,...at warp factor 9....
Must faster at keyboard......can hear fridge cycling in the kit......i'm in the living rm. with jazz playing ...ffs....
Remember the old show, 'Bionic Woman ..., Lindsey Wagner :)))......could hear stuff from a mile away...lol...:rofl:
Feelin , in a 'groove'....most excellent produce...wish i hadda cloned ....rats soup!
Mmmm, sounds right up my alley! Love that about sativa. Congrats on such a big beautiful harvest Duggs... thats a lotta top self produce!

Back
Top Bottom