Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Talley.....talley.....Talley! 420! I mean 42.0! Or whatever my guess was.....or whoever can actually make it to pick it up! But the minimum has to be 32, sorry h00k!:rofl:

Ha!...I upped my guess...:rofl:...34.6...can't wait for results(prolly 24.6...:laugh:)...cheerz Ween...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Seedsman accepts credit cards and I have never had a bad experience with them. Every order has made it through and they have good freebies and a great selection of breeders (minus the newer ones from the USA). They do offer better deals if you use bitcoin but they will take credit cards. Depending on your CC, you may need to call them before hand and tell them you are going to be placing an overseas order, but that isn't terribly hard.

Great day to ya gang! I am home today...ya , that's right! I missed my supper last night and it was another late one. Just too sore and tired to work all day , so...i called in sick.
My sis came over and helped me last night. Took us a lil over three hours to get it all done. Was/am very grateful to her for her awesome help.
Lots to say and show today , as this journal is quickly winding down and the four younguns are already under the Budmaster to begin their journey.
I stopped off at the store and picked up another 6 , 1/2 gal. large mason jars and still ran out , so had to use some Tupperware containers till i can grab more jars.
The session went very well and i'm quite thrilled with the finished product.
tested the A5 last night and am completely turned on by it and can say it's the finest , cleanest , most fun weed i have ever smoked. It brought me back to the 70's. with it's powerhouse buzz and clear , laughing , heady feelings. It's just a very high end cannabis and wanna thank my good friend Neiko for giving me the opportunity to showcase what i could do with them. ACE seeds got a look last week at them from pics Neiko sent them and they said to say congrats to Neiko's Canadian friend for a great looking crop.
Once again i cant thank Doc Bud enough for his work with our soil and all you ,...my gang,...my brothas for all your very cool support and participation in my journal/s.

OK , i did manage to take a few quick pics last night , but nothing special , as i was very tired.
We have a winner ...but i will let all of you go over the numbers and see for yourself.
OK, the big , longer colas were , of course , broken down to fit in the jars. The lids were left off all night and all looks , feels and smells 'mavelous' today. Just the perfect ampount of moisture in it. Not too dry ...and not too moist...perfect. It smokes nice in a joint and lemmy tell ya...two big hits of the A5 X Malawi in my 'Mainliner' bong and i was feelin so cool.

OK , ya'l are waitin for the pics and numbers , so here they are gang. BTW, the list was NOT looked at while weighing and jarring so everyone had the same chance without my interference or tampering . I always make it very fair to everyone...just wanna get that clear right now OK!!
Ok, here are my A5 X Malawi and Thai Chi harvest results........a record breaking crop!!

So, final weight is 36.7..... that would be 2, 1/4 pounds ...a full 4oz's. more than i wished for....so very happy ..with quantity and quality!!
I think i know the winner.....do ya'l?

@leftout420 ?? Could he be the 1st to collect?

Awesome crop brother, congrats!

:passitleft: mmmmmm
Is it? Is it?! I’m 0.2oz off is there anyone else who guessed closer then me? I’m exited but don’t wanna get to exited just in case...:yahoo::cheer::drool:!
I went back and so far I’m the closes guess with a 36.5oz to 36.7oz! Correct me someone if I’m wrong... BUT I THINK I WON!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::theband::cheer::slide:

Someone had guessed 0.3oz difference... I think it’s @Derbybud

Again I will wait on everyone’s answer but This is my first time in my life that I have won something that have to do with luck!!

congrats @leftout420 and @Duggan! Impressive haul of some seriously delicious looking buds!!! should keep ya going till next harvest! Lol
:passitleft:
Thanks man :high-five:

Awesome great job this session congrats on the new record! That A5 sounds fantastic I hope they release it too.

I wish they do! I would definitely try them :popcorn:
We could all start them at the same time :passitleft::cough:

Back
Top Bottom