Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Good morning gang....thanks for all the nice words. Think i will be able to try a couple smallish buds today. Hmm, what should i try first....the A5 X Malawi ....or the Thai Chi?...Sumpin tells me i'l go for the devil strain...the A5..lmao!
I have a shit load of snow covered leaves to rake up today...hrs. and hrs. worth. My 100 yr. old Silver Maple tree always takes so long to drop hers...ffs....had to fuc...n snow on Fri. Bahhh! Maybe the A5 will assist in my chores...?:ganjamon:

Ok, so I wasn't too far off. I don't want to over pay him for his work......as he is one of my 'regular' friends that reimburses me for my efforts and I don't want to lose his 'visits'. My thought was if I am harvesting 6-12 ounces on a plant....a zip seems like a high % to give for trimming. A quarter to a half seemed more appropriate.....plus I cook and feed him too. And let me tell ya, if you think Stank can grow some weed....you should try his cooking!

If I ever win any of your harvest guesses, I will cook ya some stuff Duggs......but don't get any ideas ya old coot!
:rofl:

Thanks LadyG...Harvest report...:reading420magazine:...Just tried some Thai Chi....about 45 min. ago. Very , very nice , clean , 'up' buzz, smooth , as usual grown in our soil. NO couch lock , at all, very up beat and happy , happy feelins!
However the TC is drying faster than the A5 X Malawi cuz it's out in the work shop, so...No worries...will share a lil tip for newbies or anyone interested in an easy solution to this type of thing.
The Thai was removed from the strings , but left intact...placed in a big garbage bag , sealed up for the day (with air still in the bag.) Bag will be checked tonight....if feels moist,...bag will be propped open for the night and checked again in the morning. This will re hydrate the entire bunch equally and really help even out the uneven , fast dry,...will sweat out and redistribute some moisture from whats still in the 'sticks'. Tomorrow night the whole lot will be 'proper' to weigh it all up , and start a cure in the jars. So i hope to be able to post 'Duggan's Dungeon' results then as well.:ganjamon:
Enjoy the day gang.:circle-of-love:

Thanks LadyG...Harvest report...:reading420magazine:...Just tried some Thai Chi....about 45 min. ago. Very , very nice , clean , 'up' buzz, smooth , as usual grown in our soil. NO couch lock , at all, very up beat and happy , happy feelins!
However the TC is drying faster than the A5 X Malawi cuz it's out in the work shop, so...No worries...will share a lil tip for newbies or anyone interested in an easy solution to this type of thing.
The Thai was removed from the strings , but left intact...placed in a big garbage bag , sealed up for the day (with air still in the bag.) Bag will be checked tonight....if feels moist,...bag will be propped open for the night and checked again in the morning. This will re hydrate the entire bunch equally and really help even out the uneven , fast dry,...will sweat out and redistribute some moisture from whats still in the 'sticks'. Tomorrow night the whole lot will be 'proper' to weigh it all up , and start a cure in the jars. So i hope to be able to post 'Duggan's Dungeon' results then as well.:ganjamon:
Enjoy the day gang.:circle-of-love:
Cool! Great tip! That Thai Chi sounds nice!

Good morning gang....thanks for all the nice words. Think i will be able to try a couple smallish buds today. Hmm, what should i try first....the A5 X Malawi ....or the Thai Chi?...Sumpin tells me i'l go for the devil strain...the A5..lmao!
I have a shit load of snow covered leaves to rake up today...hrs. and hrs. worth. My 100 yr. old Silver Maple tree always takes so long to drop hers...ffs....had to fuc...n snow on Fri. Bahhh! Maybe the A5 will assist in my chores...?:ganjamon:

Ha :laugh: when I read that I was sure you were talking about raking up the snow covered trim from your harvest :rofl:
Then realized you were actually talking about raking snow covered leafs:laugh:

Cool! Great tip! That Thai Chi sounds nice!
Yes LadyG,...so if ya ever come home , ready to clip and weigh up a harvest , only to discover that it's all way too dry,..and crumbly...don't panic....just leave it all, as is,..on the sticks and garbage baggit and it WILL re moisten itself,...works every time, cuz there is always some moisture left in the sticks. Providing it doesn't go too too long . Cheers.
Ah , yes, the Thai Chi...goin for some more soon.
All my leaves are at the road ...for 'loose leaf' pick up , by the city,..i'm stoked. Used my tarp method ,and with 4 of us , got it all done in just over an hr......:slide:

Yes LadyG,...so if ya ever come home , ready to clip and weigh up a harvest , only to discover that it's all way too dry,..and crumbly...don't panic....just leave it all, as is,..on the sticks and garbage baggit and it WILL re moisten itself,...works every time, cuz there is always some moisture left in the sticks. Providing it doesn't go too too long . Cheers.
Ah , yes, the Thai Chi...goin for some more soon.
All my leaves are at the road ...for 'loose leaf' pick up , by the city,..i'm stoked. Used my tarp method ,and with 4 of us , got it all done in just over an hr......:slide:
Love the tarp method in my line of work Duggs! It’s how I clean most my yards if I’m not able to just mulch it in with my mower.

Love the tarp method in my line of work Duggs! It’s how I clean most my yards if I’m not able to just mulch it in with my mower.

That's how I deal with leaves! I mow right down the middle to start and push everything out towards the side of my yard so only a little mulched leaves remain on the lawn. You could also cut that poor old tree down Doogs. :rofl:

:passitleft:

Good morning....well the treehouse is in that tree so....i did price it two yrs ago to get it chopped off just above the treehouse roof....he said that would cost 2K.........2k i dont have....so its raking leaves for me.
On a happy note....just checked the strings ....alls very good for tonight.
So....tonight is 'clip' night....weighing and jarring. Enjoy the day gang.

Wow...been trying to order a few seeds for the future from Kiwi Seeds and Dinafem....both places cant do it...what a fuggin hassle......do this...do that...call your bank ...get this..get that...fuck it...i cancelled both orders...wat a fuggin hassle..from both places....not recommended....at all!!!!!!!!!!!!PFFT!!

And this is for shipping to one of the few legal countries in the world! :hmmmm:

How are they going to work out the financial barriers in Canada? Can't dispensaries operate with banks? :hmmmm: Somebody shoulda thunka that.

Sheesh.

Wow...been trying to order a few seeds for the future from Kiwi Seeds and Dinafem....both places cant do it...what a fuggin hassle......do this...do that...call your bank ...get this..get that...fuck it...i cancelled both orders...wat a fuggin hassle..from both places....not recommended....at all!!!!!!!!!!!!PFFT!!

Hear Ya Getting seeds on-line can be a pain so figured I would ask
What are the HASSLE free sites Not using Bit-coin

So far Ace AND 420 have been very easy on my end would like to try others but get discouraged
after spending an hour or so deciding and then finding out I cant purchase

Back
Top Bottom