Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

Finally got to try my BCP last night Duggan....

:theband:

YAHOOO!! Great weed. :yahoo: Warming, insta-onset high with easy-going feels, mild comfort, and zero couch-lock. Thanks for being you Duggs--stoked on this strain. Will certainly be running her outdoors at the farm.

Stoney
Awesome Stoney...glad u like her bud! She is a keeper, for sure.
OK gang...just starting to make more infused oil in the MB2.
I'm using 35 grms. of Thai Chi ...it's in the oven right now decarbing at 240F for one hr.
Can someone please tell me wat temp. and time setting for it. I used the 8 hr. option last time but someone has said to use 4....at 160F. Wat ya'l say?
Also i will be starting my new journal in a few min's. too. Enjoy the day gang.

Hey guy! As you all know I’m the lucky mofo who won the weight Duggan Dungeon contest!!:passitleft:

For the smoking of the a5 X malawi it’s just a good smooth smoke with a really good tast to it! The high is just amazing! 200% head high no body high at all but my eyes where almost shot close :rofl::laugh: !

The Thai chi is a 90% head high in my opinion... I have not smoked it in the morning after a good night sleep but I felt a bit of body high but not anough to couch lock you.. I LOVE the smell if this one big citrus smell when you open the bag! Tast good!

I can say that Duggan is a master at heart! Great stuff my friend!

Sorry for the small smoking review but today I’m beat!

So here is some pictures of a5 X malawi and some thai chi and some nice and awesome gift from my friend Duggan!! :popcorn:

lets start with a nice G8 Led all bloom 240w light :love:

And now for the good things :slide:

A nice nug from the monster A5 X Malawi

Some nice Thai chi:drool:

14g of thai chi
14g of a5 x malawi (I really hope ace seed give you guys the chance to try this awesome sativa
1 G8 led all bloom 240w light
3 prerolled papers with Cylinders
1 30ml Measuring cup (I needed one and I didn’t have the time to go get one so he thought about me hahahha )
1 cropking seeds lighter
1 cropking rolling paper
1 raw rolling paper roll
And some sick stickers that I need to put around the grow tent!

Thank you again Duggan for giving me the opportunity to have some of the best sativas I have ever smoked in my life!!

:Namaste:

Hey guy! As you all know I’m the lucky mofo who won the weight Duggan Dungeon contest!!:passitleft:

For the smoking of the a5 X malawi it’s just a good smooth smoke with a really good tast to it! The high is just amazing! 200% head high no body high at all but my eyes where almost shot close :rofl::laugh: !

The Thai chi is a 90% head high in my opinion... I have not smoked it in the morning after a good night sleep but I felt a bit of body high but not anough to couch lock you.. I LOVE the smell if this one big citrus smell when you open the bag! Tast good!

So here is some pictures of a5 X malawi and some thai chi and some nice and awesome gift from my friend Duggan!! :popcorn:

14g of thai chi
14g of a5 x malawi (I really hope ace seed give you guys the chance to try this awesome sativa
1 30ml Measuring cup (I needed one and I didn’t have the time to go get one so he thought about me hahahha )
1 cropking seeds lighter
1 cropking rolling paper
1 raw rolling paper roll

Thank you again Duggan for giving me the opportunity to have some of the best sativas I have ever smoked in my life!!

so cool :high-five:its always AWESOME when your Lights come with pre-grown produce

14g of thai chi
1 cropking seeds lighter
1 cropking rolling paper
1 raw rolling paper roll

You know you’re friend care for you when they Scroll you on the phone for not posting the contest package pictures @Duggan :hug: Still love you my friend :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom