Pantagruel's 1st Indoor Durban Poison

Cut the last 7 bottom buds from Beta that were fattening up, so that's it. This one is almost in the bag. When the buds dry I'll move this to completed, maybe start a new journal for the clones. Total for Beta will be 70g, Alpha was 44.

Thanks Mon! This journal has been a great learning experience for me. I'm taking all the tips that you and LA, Kjc and everyone has shared with me and I'm applying them to my next grow. I plan a variation on LA's single plant technique, using two plants to fill a very large pot and LST train them to a nice low canopy. I will use two plants instead of one to keep the veg time a little shorter. Check it out if you are interested:

Durban Mini-Clone Wars

Thanks Mon! This journal has been a great learning experience for me. I'm taking all the tips that you and LA, Kjc and everyone has shared with me and I'm applying them to my next grow. I plan a variation on LA's single plant technique, using two plants to fill a very large pot and LST train them to a nice low canopy. I will use two plants instead of one to keep the veg time a little shorter. Check it out if you are interested:

Durban Mini-Clone Wars

I will be right over my friend!

Everything is dried. 44 grams from Alpha decent quality. 70 grams from Beta top quality medicinal.

This Durban Poison has an aroma that is a cross between tea and citrus and a very energetic buzz; too much of the stronger stuff will give you couch lock though (but I guess that's true of anything).

This can be moved to completed thanks!

:goodjob: Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

GJ Dude! :goodjob: I cant wait to grow some Durban Poison. It has a personal attachment to me..... My wife is from Durban, South Africa hence where it gets its name. Also when I went there to visit her family for the first time her brother took me to shanty town to get some. Shanty town is by the way houses built in the side of a mountain out of signs, plywood, whatever they can find. Got my poison and didnt even die or get robbed. They sold a ounce to me in a rolled up newspaper for about 10 dollars.

Thanks!!

I have a nice little crop of seeds from this grow and am using some in my current grow. One plant hermied and a few buds on the second plant got pollied. I think since it wasn't self-pollinated the seeds from the cross should be pretty safe and femmed. I have 3 going now and they are all females and no sign of hermie!

Thanks VS! I am just getting back into things now. I actually produced a bunch of seed from this first grow. Maybe I'll pop some of those in the spring. The Durban is definitely the most upbeat strain my wife and I ever encountered. What did you think of yours?

Thanks VS! I am just getting back into things now. I actually produced a bunch of seed from this first grow. Maybe I'll pop some of those in the spring. The Durban is definitely the most upbeat strain my wife and I ever encountered. What did you think of yours?

I just harvested my second crop from my Durban Poison. I love the strain. Its like espresso if I keep it to 2-3 hits. Makes me want to get up and be productive, and I certainly can't say that about every strain I have tried. Definitely one of my favorites to smoke for pleasure, but probably not the best for my back pain.

I grew a clone from the first one and it really turned a nice purple near the end of flower. Didn't expect that to happen. I like Durban enough that I bought several different breeders versions including regular seeds to hopefully breed my own personal version. Glad to see you back on here!! You going to start another journal?

Back
Top Bottom