Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Evenin ya'l. Just wanted to mention a couple things about ripeness and trichs . Was just getting a close look at a few buds with my small hand held microscope. By looking at these colas and buds , one would think , they are ripe and ready for harvest...right...not so...could not find one amber gland head! Most are still clear with about 40% milky the rest mostly clear but starting to 'cream up'. Bin a while since i got that lil scope out...glad i did this crop. Now i feel better about letting them go these extra couple weeks. Always say...if ya think she's ready,...give her another week. Gland head color does not lie..if the heads are still mostly clear, it's not ripe. peak potency comes at that milky color....
Also , seen some trichs with no heads at all...not knocked off, just never there.

The next crop is looking good and i'm very happy how they reacted to their first drink since planting. The two A5 X Panama's are already scaring me...they are ahead of the two A5 Killer Haze's. The A5 X Panama that was a three , leafer, has made the change back to normal but has thrown out a very thick branch at the main node...really strange looking. Anyhow , everyone enjoy the night....good times.:high-five:

The next crop is looking good and i'm very happy how they reacted to their first drink since planting. The two A5 X Panama's are already scaring me...they are ahead of the two A5 Killer Haze's. The A5 X Panama that was a three , leafer, has made the change back to normal but has thrown out a very thick branch at the main node...really strange looking. Anyhow , everyone enjoy the night....good times.:high-five:

I hear you! My A5 x Panama is looking like a beast too. I've been training it but I'm still a little worried. It has some of the biggest fan leaves I've ever had, definitely bigger than my hand. It's a strong looking plant but I think it will get topped a few times. I won't have any soil to flip her for 3 more weeks :oops:

OMG Neiko...lmao....sorry bud....Ya , i can tell these two A5 X Panamas are going to be be very large and command respect in my lil grow room. Like you said, the fans are already looking like they belong to a full grown plant....yikes...they are only about 8 inches tall, and have NOT been topped yet either. I still have another two weeks before they will go into the 26ers too......someone save us..please....:nervous-guy:

Evenin gang, hope ya'l had a great day. If not , chill some, the weekend is here...yeepa , yeepa!
Well, my timers are unplugged , so the last light they seen was last night. Chop is tomorrow morning some time. Goin down there now to get a few pics of things . Please keep in mind , a lot of colas have disapeared into the mess of buds...laying over, heavy with resin. I'l try to get a few pics , so members can finish getting in their guesses for the contest! cheers gang.:circle-of-love:.

Here they are gang! Last set of pics before the harvest tomorrow. Cheers eh...

Nice update Duggs. :cheer:
I was finishing my read on Major PITA’s grow and near the end I saw the discussion about your bubblehash.
I’ll be studying your tutorial this weekend sir!

Nice update Duggs. :cheer:
I was finishing my read on Major PITA’s grow and near the end I saw the discussion about your bubblehash.
I’ll be studying your tutorial this weekend sir!
Bubblehash spoiled me , for a long time. It has a certain draw to it for me. I know by going thru the process, i cultivate only the gland heads. It is very pure and clean, as well as potent. The best stuff melts in your hands if you hold it a while.

I need to make more BH ,...coming up very soon, freezer is full of DBHBB trim.
I'm glad you are enjoying Major's journal. We had fun thru his grows,...He had all the issues, living in the foothills, I betcha he's still puffin on all the produce he harvested that last season. Anyhow , Thanks Archie,..Gotta book it...cheers.:high-five:
Go to trim jail. Go directly to trim jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.
Ya,..it aint so funny Mr!....:rofl:...I got two trimmin rookies helping me,..so, first 1/2 hr. will be watching them..ha.
I'l tell ya wat though Hawk....when i cut them down ,...and bring them upstairs to wait their turn,...they sure do take my breath away,...my favorite part. Cheers bud....i'm smilin....:ganjamon:

Yup..i gotcha down man...34 it is.:high-five:

OK..here's the list as is!

Hook.........................24.6
Krip...........................42.0
PJ...............................30.0
Magoo......................32.2
Mouser.....................31.6
Amy...........................31.3
Keltic..........................33.3
Archie........................29.5
Hawk..........................30.7
Blazin..........................31.5
Bean............................28.8
Stoney.........................29.2
Yeti..............................32.5
Ween...........................34.0
Dyno............................32.0
Neiko...........................26.8
Eggs.............................27.5
Gray.............................30.4

:hookah:

Pffft!... ;):rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Hey Hook....evenin to ya . I'm gettin munchy now....chocolate chip muffins....
Your runnin outta time down there MR!....:blunt:Time to get your jackets out....lmao.....
I shouldn't laugh ...i went nowhere this winter....not cool...not good. Next Feb.....Its Sandals,..Negril.....those 7 days will go by like they were shot out of a rifle....:(

Back
Top Bottom