Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Good morning Duggs, Neiko and gang! Hope you all have a wonderful day and great weekend. This is my first day off after 12 in a row working. Sheesh. Think I’ll puff on some DDA to get the day going......or maybe just go back to sleep!

Good morning Duggs, Neiko and gang! Hope you all have a wonderful day and great weekend. This is my first day off after 12 in a row working. Sheesh. Think I’ll puff on some DDA to get the day going......or maybe just go back to sleep!
They should not be mutually exclusive! No reason you can't get both done, today! :rofl:

Hey Yeti, just gettin ready to call it. Another early practice tomorrow. With the clocks going ahead it makes it worse , of course. Anyhow , thanks , ya , this crop is gonna be nice and ripe , very chunky , heavy colas. Its fun watching the buds get fat over the last couple weeks. So many tops have leaned over and have been horizontal for a couple weeks already, too heavy for their own good. I suspect a heavy harvest cuz of giving them all the time they need to ripen properly.
Cheers man...:passitleft:

Cheers to you too bud. I seriously dislike the whole time change. What a pain in the ass! :passitleft:
Ya..me too Yeti....like i really need to lose sleep...ffs
How many days will it be since flip on harvest day? I know my Durban is really quick, like 8-9 weeks.
dunno Neiko...i'l go and get a count for ya.

Evenin Van, Neiko, Gray and gang,..Took a few pics of what i'l be doing next Sat. Three of us gonna go it this time.
Anyhow one week to go ,.have a good look at what u think this dry weight yield will be . Some of the colas have layed over the last couple weeks ,big buds, colors on the Chronics are pretty cool. very aromatic , raw, organic , sweettart smell, with a hint of dank....lmfao......u get that Krip....:rofl:

:drool:

Frosty leaves definitely don't paint a full picture! I have had a few plants that had no frost on any fan leaves that I would pick over a couple other plants that were coated.

But look at today's marketing of strains.....that frosty picture that gets us all drooling. You guys know what I am talking about. You see the pics in another member's journal (I wonder how many seeds KitchenHawk's nug of the month sold for that breeder) or on IG and that clicking finger gets awful itchy thinking about buying that new flavor. Then you see that $ sign next to something that resembles a car payment note and you wisely shut the window down LOL.
Good to hear Van, I’ve not grown enough strains to have seen this before. The Durban I’m growing out is almost devoid of any visible frost on the sugar leaves. Under a scope they are definitely there.
How many days will it be since flip on harvest day? I know my Durban is really quick, like 8-9 weeks.
I’m keen to hear the answer here as well! The Chronic is labeled as 8week?
Dutch Passion puts Durban at 9 weeks, same as Blueberry. I don’t think I’ve seen a lot of indicas quotes as 9 weeks either. Though they usually go that long in my tent as I wait for them to ripen.

Dutch Passion worked some Afghani into their Durban to help reduce the flowering times according to urban legend. I grew their Durban and loved it....you can definitely see where there was some indica introduced into the line a while back. It was great smoke.....in fact I used it in my DTF cross.

Dutch Passion worked some Afghani into their Durban to help reduce the flowering times according to urban legend. I grew their Durban and loved it....you can definitely see where there was some indica introduced into the line a while back. It was great smoke.....in fact I used it in my DTF cross.
Yeah, next time I’m strain shopping... that DTF sounds very nice.
Sucks that some indica might’ve made its way into the strain. Aside from having purple buds, the main appeal for me on my particular plant is how she leans very heavy sativa. She’s not mega frosty on the leaves so I’m hoping the buds will be quite potent.

I would like to talk to you further about your breeds you have going Van, I’ll shoot you a pm.

Back
Top Bottom