Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

The Show and Tell is a GG#4 cross. The breeder is actually selling cuts of their Show and Tell #2 which they describe as a pink, better structured GG4. The one I ran was green and smelt like shit, literally, while growing.

Lol yea I jus recently had the same thing for awhile anyway lol with my Amnesia Lemon another one I got going with docs kit. But for awhile she started smelling like babyshit :eek::rofl: for real man everytime u wud walk into my house it would smell like my sons diapers used to on a bad day Haha. But it tamed down into a nice danky stanky lemon scent. I had another one tht didnt smell like baby shit but it had the cleaner smell like a pinsol lemon scent an everytime I wud open the tent it would smell like my ex jus cleaned the whole house lmao.

Lol yea I jus recently had the same thing for awhile anyway lol with my Amnesia Lemon another one I got going with docs kit. But for awhile she started smelling like babyshit :eek::rofl: for real man everytime u wud walk into my house it would smell like my sons diapers used to on a bad day Haha. But it tamed down into a nice danky stanky lemon scent. I had another one tht didnt smell like baby shit but it had the cleaner smell like a pinsol lemon scent an everytime I wud open the tent it would smell like my ex jus cleaned the whole house lmao.
The funny thing is that it cured into a lemon cleaner scent lol

Great day to ya'l gang! What a long night , last night. Big sis and i were at it till 10:30 last night. Anyhow , all is well now and the crop is finally in jars for the cure. All the jars in the pics are the big 1/2 gal ones. The Chronic is the stinky one of the two strains. Still haven't tried either strain , so no puff report just yet , but i did just twist up a Chronic 'J' to try in a few min's.
This crop came in well above my estimate and am very pleased with the final numbers. Ok gang...first off , my sis was the one doing the math, writing down the totals i gave her off the scale and she was the one to figure out,..and tell me the winning guess! I had no involvement this time...i wanted to be surprised too!
Anyhow it came down to Mr. Kripperman :)surf:) and Ween ...very close but Ween is the winner this time. Congrats friend a mine! You nailed it bud!....Final DRY weight is 37.9 z's.

Thanks so much PW....next up is 4 Sativas! I have some repair work to do on the Budmaster (have parts from them for free) and the Advanced , i need to take apart and get pics for them ...they are sending me new parts too...to stop the blinking thats going on with that one...also i may have another one of those coming too...from a friend...but it also needs some work so.....fun times ahead , for sure.

Thanks so much PW....next up is 4 Sativas! I have some repair work to do on the Budmaster (have parts from them for free) and the Advanced , i need to take apart and get pics for them ...they are sending me new parts too...to stop the blinking thats going on with that one...also i may have another one of those coming too...from a friend...but it also needs some work so.....fun times ahead , for sure.
Congrats Duggan is that 38 zips off one plant dried ? What size pot bud?

Congrats Duggan is that 38 zips off one plant dried ? What size pot bud?
Evenin Joe...Wat doin......just puffed some Chronic...first time....not too bad at all. Very 'up' buzz. Made me hungry , really fast...ha, supper time . That yield of 37.9 zips , is from four plants , in two 26 gal. 'rootbuilder' pots. Under a shit load of LED's. all the lighting really pushes them ...and this soil is working very well . cheers man...:passitleft:
:bravo: friggin awesome Duggan :D What an excellent final total and oh my :eek: all those containers of nugs just look incredible :hookah: I love the pink nails too ;)
Hey woman...i'l be sure to tell my big sis, you liked her polish....:high-five:..i like lookin at white, myself.....you know wat i mean girl...:ganjamon:....alright...that's it.....:high-five:

Nice buddy that’s still a dope haul man and top shelf flower.

One proud papa right there .

I know I need to upgrade lights thinking hlg boards or similar. As well as, get few more things to help control rh and temps

When I come back I am going to try to support 420 sponsors better as we wouldn’t have this place without them really .

Yes , good point Joe. We are lucky enough , here at 420 Mag. to have a ton of really good sponsors and a wide variety of products and services. I've gotten used to this new (not new anymore) platform and think it's way better than the old. I'm glad i stuck around and got used to it. Bin talkin to a lot of the same gang for a bunch a years now , and have partied with several of them and consider all of them good friends now. Anyhow , better book it! cheers Joe.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom