Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Duggan, you going to use the sugar leaves for butter? :)

Na....always save the trim(sugar leaves) for Bubblehash. I'l make more butter from popcorn buds. I think i used 30 grms/lb. of butter last time. It seemed to do the trick,so i'l do it that way again. BTW. Ziggs ,i'l mention your concern for her G.F. that is. Her dog's name was Cosmo (after Kramer from Sienfeld.) Her daughter is taking it the hardest.Cosmo was older than her at 17, so he's bin around ,her whole life,so you can just imagine how hard it is for her ! And ya Neiko....she's puting all kinds of pressure on her mom to get another dog right away....she's saying no....cuz she wants a break from pets for a while and said (like me) that the pain is too much and doesn't want to go thru it again with another dog plus she will be the one looking after it ,well and prolly me that is.
Anyhow G.F. just dropped off her camera charger so i can start taking pics soon and my buddy will be here any time to start. Man....we're goin to be at it a while . I've planned on it taking 4-5 hours for the two Mazar's.. Ya ,that seems like alot of time but it aint. BIG plants....lots and lots of leaf. 'l update as soon as we're done. You guys have a great day and i can't wait to see how much there is!:slide: Sure smells nice in the G.R.:high-five: They've bin in the dark for about 48 hrs. so maybe that will help w/resin ....hell, i'm trying everything i know to bring it to a maximum! Cheers guys.....Duggs.
Goin for a quick puff before we get started....:high-five::circle-of-love:

I hope and do expect you to be happy with the Mazar. Exciting day chopping them down!

I'm sorry to hear about the dog duggs, 17 years is a good run though. Mine is 6, and I can't imagine her being gone. Been with me when no one else was, taken all the shit I gave her, and all she wants to do is love everyone. Ya, pits are viscous animals lol.

Will you post pictures of the bubble you make later on? Have a wonderful weekend duggs!

I hope and do expect you to be happy with the Mazar. Exciting day chopping them down!

I'm sorry to hear about the dog duggs, 17 years is a good run though. Mine is 6, and I can't imagine her being gone. Been with me when no one else was, taken all the shit I gave her, and all she wants to do is love everyone. Ya, pits are viscous animals lol.

Will you post pictures of the bubble you make later on? Have a wonderful weekend duggs!

Hey 36G....ya ,dogs....just love em to pieces .They ask for nothing...and give you all they have every time they see you.My Max and Duggan were part of me for 17 yrs. as well, and although it's been about 9yrs. since Duggan had to be put down ....i still miss them and think of them every day i'm here.

Anyhow ...ya 36 ,i'l post pics next time i make Bubble. it's my fav....and spent ALOT of time learning and perfecting my methods with it. Pure ,full melt,every time now.That's for another time though.....WOW, just finished trimmin....5 hours for two plants with a 1/2 hour break in the middle to broil up two real fat Deer steaks my buddy brought over for our mid chop snack!
Ok...i'l post quite a few pics a little later....gotta go to GF's. for BBQ. She misses me...:blunt:....:rofl: The volume and size of colas blew me away. Should come close to 30 Z's. once dried and processed.I'm big time stoked and the smell has NO dankness...only fruit smells . My whole house smells like a orchard(spelling?)

Later gang with some pics and chit chat....gotta book!:party::tokin:

harvest_mazar_025.jpg
harvest_mazar_024.jpg
harvest_mazar_023.jpg
harvest_mazar_022.jpg
harvest_mazar_021.jpg
harvest_mazar_020.jpg
harvest_mazar_019.jpg
harvest_mazar_018.jpg
harvest_mazar_017.jpg
harvest_mazar_019.jpg
harvest_mazar_018.jpg
harvest_mazar_017.jpg
Hey Scrubby...ya brotha...now your talkin....just gettin home now .I'l check out your grow,thanks for the invite!:Namaste:
Oh baby....what an awesome day...but i'm bagged.:tokin: I've got 25 pics here for us to enjoy....i hope ya all like em...:yahoo: Number two plant that finished later and the one that got the extra C.D. had the stronger fruity smell to it. Number one plant had more resin and was more mature but doesn't have the same strong wild berry smell.
Doc Bud....look at these.....i am blown away by this grow. It has proven very sucessfull and you are the reason...you and your efforts.:high-five: This Mazar will prolly be the most rewarding two plant grow i've done .
I'l always use big pots....my buddy was commenting on how there was sooo much leaf,and it was ALL healthy. Almost hard to believe if you seen the vegetation. Oh ya,should mention that right before the whole plant pics...we trimmed off all the leaves with stems ....sort of undressed her for her final dance. WE took a full grocery bag off her and you wouldn't even know. Enjoy Gang.:circle-of-love::thumb:

harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_004.jpg
harvest_mazar_005.jpg
harvest_mazar_006.jpg
harvest_mazar_007.jpg
harvest_mazar_016.jpg
harvest_mazar_015.jpg
harvest_mazar_014.jpg
harvest_mazar_013.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg
harvest_mazar_011.jpg
harvest_mazar_010.jpg
harvest_mazar_009.jpg
harvest_mazar_008.jpg

Duggan, WOW! :high-five:

Hey Ziggs,Scrubbs....i can't stop smilin brotha's.:tokin:
We're all pretty lucky to have found the "Kit". Problem though....what happens if you can't get H.B. produce any more for some reason? I'm so spoiled right now after five grows using Doc's gear.
As soon as i have time i'm gonna start journal #2 ,for the 3 Desfrans. This is a good day ...."good times".
My buddy guesses 21z's.....i say 30, so just don't know for sure.Somewhere between those two numbers i suppose. No rush to get the Desfrans in ,under the led's just yet....too small still. They'le be under the fl. for another week or more. Gotta change out the pots with three month old ,first run soil,ready to go. One whole kit + another 3 gal's of soil for the two pots. It's a bit of work ,but as you can see....i have no basis for complaining.;) Cheers.

harvest_mazar_025.jpg
harvest_mazar_024.jpg
harvest_mazar_023.jpg
harvest_mazar_022.jpg
harvest_mazar_021.jpg
harvest_mazar_020.jpg
harvest_mazar_019.jpg
harvest_mazar_018.jpg
harvest_mazar_017.jpg
harvest_mazar_019.jpg
harvest_mazar_018.jpg
harvest_mazar_017.jpg
Hey Scrubby...ya brotha...now your talkin....just gettin home now .I'l check out your grow,thanks for the invite!:Namaste:
Oh baby....what an awesome day...but i'm bagged.:tokin: I've got 25 pics here for us to enjoy....i hope ya all like em...:yahoo: Number two plant that finished later and the one that got the extra C.D. had the stronger fruity smell to it. Number one plant had more resin and was more mature but doesn't have the same strong wild berry smell.
Doc Bud....look at these.....i am blown away by this grow. It has proven very sucessfull and you are the reason...you and your efforts.:high-five: This Mazar will prolly be the most rewarding two plant grow i've done .
I'l always use big pots....my buddy was commenting on how there was sooo much leaf,and it was ALL healthy. Almost hard to believe if you seen the vegetation. Oh ya,should mention that right before the whole plant pics...we trimmed off all the leaves with stems ....sort of undressed her for her final dance. WE took a full grocery bag off her and you wouldn't even know. Enjoy Gang.:circle-of-love::thumb:

harvest_mazar_003.jpg
harvest_mazar_004.jpg
harvest_mazar_005.jpg
harvest_mazar_006.jpg
harvest_mazar_007.jpg
harvest_mazar_016.jpg
harvest_mazar_015.jpg
harvest_mazar_014.jpg
harvest_mazar_013.jpg
harvest_mazar_012.jpg
harvest_mazar_011.jpg
harvest_mazar_010.jpg
harvest_mazar_009.jpg
harvest_mazar_008.jpg

I'm without words. Amazing.

Absolutely beautiful harvest Duggan. :bravo:

Congrats man, you deserve it! Those are some huge beautiful nugs :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: How long do you cure your flowers for, and do you smoke while they cure or do you have the self control to wait another 2-3 weeks? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I always find myself sampling after about a week, once the hay smell gives way to the true Cannabis smell :cheesygrinsmiley:

no hay with HB buds.

Even when they are 4 days deep into a dry?... That will blow my mind, I've only had one plant that stayed odoriferous while drying.. It was my Warlock and she wreaked of grapefruits the entire dry, but I could definitely still smell some hay like undertones.

Very cool Doc, HB produces just keeps getting better and better :cheesygrinsmiley:

Even when they are 4 days deep into a dry?... That will blow my mind, I've only had one plant that stayed odoriferous while drying.. It was my Warlock and she wreaked of grapefruits the entire dry, but I could definitely still smell some hay like undertones.

Very cool Doc, HB produces just keeps getting better and better :cheesygrinsmiley:

My experience is that the buds lose the intensity of their smell on days 2 and 3 on the drying wire, but at no time to they smell like grass or hay. They smoke smooth and delicious, even after a quick dry.

With a 2 week cure....that's what I'm talking about!

Absolutely beautiful harvest Duggan. :bravo:

Congrats man, you deserve it! Those are some huge beautiful nugs :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: How long do you cure your flowers for, and do you smoke while they cure or do you have the self control to wait another 2-3 weeks? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I always find myself sampling after about a week, once the hay smell gives way to the true Cannabis smell :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mornin Max....i have no self control when it comes to waiting for buds to cure. I always sample ,after about 5 days or so of drying....just dry enough to try it . That's when i start to cure them ....when they're dry enough to smoke but still have a little moisture in them.I cure them for about three weeks in bags ,then switch to jars for another few weeks before putting in freezer for storage. Works for me bud. Ya the smells right now are very fruity with no dankness at all....can't wait to sample them. If i don't like it ,i'm in a world of hurt cuz it'l be about 4-1/2 months till the Desfrans are ready.Have a great day gang and i'm gonna hang around here for today ....very long day yesterday.....chatting with Sweetsue till 1:00 last night.:lot-o-toke:

The OG drench is a negative for most strains. It should only be used on the various frankenstrains that have lots of OG in them. It lowers brix and weakens stems!

But it does seem to be working when used in its intended application.

Rare darkness is rare dankness #1 x grape ape Doc. The rd#1 is triangle og x ghost og x chemdawg. Is it a candidate for the og drench? I hope so cuz thats why I got it lol :)

Back
Top Bottom