Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Yes Doc. i totally hear ya .I've only had Mazar once before, about 9 yrs. ago,over about a three week period.It tasted completely different than mine...it had that unmisstakeable Afghan sweetness to it....very distinct...ya know....go figure.There is no question of the stuff 9 yrs. ago being genuine....it was. Mine looked similar while growing and harvesting but the taste is a mind boggling different. I know that curing for a few weeks will improve the taste somewhat ....but like you said some strains just don't turn out that good.
Ya ,and only doing one strain at a time is not the best iether, i know. I do that cuz i , take for granted ,the one i pick will always be good i guess. This Desfran i've got goin on right now has been proven in our soil by Gray , so i'm even more confident of the outcome.I also know that the three of them will be a challenge for me.
There will be two in one pot and one in the other....should be fun.Thanks for your time this morning Doc....much appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear your disappointment in Mazar Duggs. When I smoked mine off the drying line, it tasted earthy with sweet ripe bananas. It got better as it cured of course, but was totally a pleasant smoke before being completely cured. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, maybe we have different tastes or got didn't phenos or something. I hope you can enjoy it in the future!

I'm sorry to hear your disappointment in Mazar Duggs. When I smoked mine off the drying line, it tasted earthy with sweet ripe bananas. It got better as it cured of course, but was totally a pleasant smoke before being completely cured. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, maybe we have different tastes or got didn't phenos or something. I hope you can enjoy it in the future!
Hey 36G....hows all...ya,i'm not a big fan of how the two Mazar's have turned out....taste wise,anyhow....everything else about it is great....the smoothness,potency,buzz....all that's really good,it's the taste and flavour i'm diss'd at. I had two diff. pheno's of it too, both were similar but still taste like crap.I'm gonna hang in there with it....no choice ...has to keep me for about 4-1/2 months. That's how long the Desfrans will be.Doc has said to just wait a few weeks and then try it again. That's what i'm gonna do. Still have some MK Ultra left....it taste's good. Thanks for stoppin by 36G....maybe this Mazar will taste alot better in a few weeks....cheers eh.

Ah, it's tough to have to admit you're human and put all those eggs into one basket, eh duggan? What a bust. All that time and not the reward you were anticipating. My suggestion, if you don't care for the taste after a decent cure, would be to make butter and do some baking. Keep just enough to keep you smoking through the next harvest (tough to let that high go after so many years) and process the rest.

We all feel your frustration duggan. Bummer. :love:

Thank goodness it's potent.

Hey 36G....hows all...ya,i'm not a big fan of how the two Mazar's have turned out....taste wise,anyhow....everything else about it is great....the smoothness,potency,buzz....all that's really good,it's the taste and flavour i'm diss'd at. I had two diff. pheno's of it too, both were similar but still taste like crap.I'm gonna hang in there with it....no choice ...has to keep me for about 4-1/2 months. That's how long the Desfrans will be.Doc has said to just wait a few weeks and then try it again. That's what i'm gonna do. Still have some MK Ultra left....it taste's good. Thanks for stoppin by 36G....maybe this Mazar will taste alot better in a few weeks....cheers eh.

Dont let it get to ya bro! I had some Dark Star that was horrible! Paid for it too which made it worse! Im hoping the rare darkness are something special...hoping! Lol. I just put some blueberry og in water and got a couple ak47 babies...we'll see how they all do :)

LO

Hey Sweetsue,Scrubbs ....thanks for your thoughts .I'm not giving up on them just yet.It's still very potent ,so i've got to see what it's like after a nice cure. I brought all the jars upstairs from the basement floor. now it's all gonna be nice and toasty with me,in my BR. I've bin puffing it for a few days now and i like the smoke and buzz....it's clearer in the head than the MK Ultra is.
SS,ya i'm gonna make some butter with the MB2,that's in the plans anyhow. gotta try those Shortbreads again eh...:lot-o-toke::rofl:
Scrubbs , sounds like you have a few little projects on the go...excellent.Have a great night you guys!:passitleft:

Dont let it get to ya bro! I had some Dark Star that was horrible! Paid for it too which made it worse! Im hoping the rare darkness are something special...hoping! Lol. I just put some blueberry og in water and got a couple ak47 babies...we'll see how they all do :)

LO

Hey Duggan.

Finally finished off my Dark Star too (mazar x).
I agree, potent but nasty taste.

Hey CJ....go figure eh....was it in "kit" soil? Real potent but.....but....!

It was grown organically outdoors & tasted sour, dank, earthy, amonia, Vick's cough syrup.

Wait.... I just talked myself into liking it.

OH!!! And Duggan.....GO HABS!!! :) cheers homey :)

Get lost....you guys are in!! That's ok cuz Price is gonna blow out his groin in practice tomorrow.:rofl::blunt:
Hey brotha....just gettin ready to settle down and watch the Wing game.....got it recording ,so i get some "LAG" time !:high-five:Gotta book....no time tonight for chit chat.....you have a great night eh!:passitleft:

It was grown organically outdoors & tasted sour, dank, earthy, amonia, Vick's cough syrup.

Wait.... I just talked myself into liking it.

NO way.....you have just described my Mazar to a "T". Very potent though ,with a nice clear buzz for an Indica.Iv'e just today got the first feedback from a close friend and he wants more. He said other than the nice buzz....it doesn't reek like other stuff. His teenage daughter doesn't know it's in the house.:thumb:

Thanks so much eh....for droppin by with the info on it....cheers.:tokin:

Mine also had a dank earthy taste, but it was sweet tasting. Over ripe bananas is the closest I can describe, but not 100% accurate. Mine didn't reek either, but open the jar and like I said, ripe bananas.

Hey there 36G....i tried it again last night and i think Doc might be right with his idea of leaving it alone to cure for a few weeks.It's very potent with a nice clear buzz though.it's not sweet like i had hoped but....we'le see.

Back
Top Bottom