Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Happy Birthday Duggs!!! Sorry about your wings bro...thats what you get for being canadian and going for an American team in HOCKEY!!!

Thanks Scrubbs....ya eh....go figure. I sure hope Babcock stays....prolly not though . Every team wants him and will pay whatever he wants.We'le just have to see how loyal he really is. Kenny Holland ,i'm sure has an open cheque book to re-sign him....should be interesting to watch all the teams fight over him,i'm sure that'l feed his ego real good. Any how have a great night Scrubbs and thanks a bunch for the nice wishes brotha.:thumb::high-five::passitleft: Here ya go....try my Mazar!:volcano-smiley:

Happy belated birthday wishes Duggan. :love:

Happy belated birthday wishes Duggan. :love:

Well,that's nice ....thanks eh.:high-five: Hey Sue....oh wait....there it goes again....the MB2.....shakin and rollin and makin some butter. Put in a full 35 grms. of Mazar buds.Gonna make some more Shortbread cookies tomorrow. This batch of butter will, no doubt do the trick...as they say.....eh.:rofl: Oh...there it goes again...:bravo:

Tomorrow is a big day around here....transplant time. The Desfrans are calling out to me. Into the big pots they go.First have to unwrap these rootbuilders and start mixing up and getting the soil re cooking to soon be available ,as "second run". The Desfrans will get "first run" soil. 25 gal's. each.:blunt: I need to take some time and start another journal ,for them.....soon.

I'm taking some pics of this MB2 process here so after a while i'l post em....waiting to get some when the process is done. Have a great night everyone and thanks again for your thoughts on my Bday.Cheers....gotta go sample my Mazar again....:hookah:

Ooooo, I'm looking forward to seeing the MB2 in action. I need to wait until I harvest significantly more before I use mine. On thin ice until then - and yet I act as though that were not the case. :laughtwo:

It was my first harvest. I'm going to enjoy it with abandon until it's gone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pictures of the shortbread cookies too Duggan. Play fair.

You got it girl....some pics. SB's. tomorrow:love:
butter_0013.jpg
butter_0024.jpg
butter_005.jpg
butter_003.jpg
butter_0041.jpg
butter_006.jpg
When it was all done ,i got right to it....the filtering ,that is, and only took a pic of it in the containercuz it's pretty messy,with all that hot gooey
butter.Have a nice snooze everyone....i'm bagged...long week. Cheers,....Duggs.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom