Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I don't remember exactly what you ordered, but if you ordered 3 then yes, they're all together.

It was three, I just checked....now to figure how to divide it. My scale isn't that hefty...

Hey guys,
Just wondering if I should worry about this yellowing on a couple of my tops

Just hit 21 days of flower
THC Cherry Bomb

will cat drench in about a week

Plant looks good other than these couple of spots
image5797.jpeg

image5796.jpeg

This is them stem leading up to one of the buds
image5795.jpeg

Thanks in advance
:Namaste:

What are your day/night temps? Are you on a cold cement slab perhaps? Container size?

It looks to me like there's a bit too much salt in the root zone, or cold (perhaps hot?) temps. I'd give a good flush before that Cat Drench and make sure you're not mixing the DeStress too strong: 1/2 oz per quart.

What are your day/night temps? Are you on a cold cement slab perhaps? Container size?

It looks to me like there's a bit too much salt in the root zone, or cold (perhaps hot?) temps. I'd give a good flush before that Cat Drench and make sure you're not mixing the DeStress too strong: 1/2 oz per quart.

Thanks Doc

My day/night are good 75-80day/65-70night at the canopy maybe cooler at the lower part of the pot I will check and adjust if ness.

I keep them on a saucer flipped upside down to elevate them off concrete

They are in 7 gallon fabric pots

And have been using the new mix ratio for destress

Will flush her out before any cat

I also have a Tahoe OG at the same stage and it looks fantastic
Well at least so far

Thanks Doc

My day/night are good 75-80day/65-70night at the canopy maybe cooler at the lower part of the pot I will check and adjust if ness.

I keep them on a saucer flipped upside down to elevate them off concrete

They are in 7 gallon fabric pots

And have been using the new mix ratio for destress

Will flush her out before any cat

I also have a Tahoe OG at the same stage and it looks fantastic
Well at least so far

Aha!

The airgap between the pot and the floor isn't enough. You need at least a foot.....get some styrofoam insulation from Home De Pot under your containers and they'll be much happier!

I'm seeing this sort of thing all the time this winter. Try it....you'll thank me.

Aha!

The airgap between the pot and the floor isn't enough. You need at least a foot.....get some styrofoam insulation from Home De Pot under your containers and they'll be much happier!

I'm seeing this sort of thing all the time this winter. Try it....you'll thank me.

Thank you
I will rectify tonight

No....read the last page. He has a minor problem. Normally there is no flushing but it looked to me like he had salt buildup due to low temps. So he's fixing that.

Use the directions!

Cool, I thought I missed something in my studies. Thanks doc

The Brix and DeStress foliar sprays are mainly for the soil! There are some sprays that are designed for the foliage, IE the WayAhead 10x. But ideally, barring deficiencies and other minor emergencies, they're for the soil.

So if we assume a healthy plant and healthy soil...if you spray half the plant with a reproductive spray and the other half with a vegetative spray.....you'll get "confused" soil....at least I think so.

If you seed a single branch/bud it will effect the entire plant and this fact is what I'm basing my answer on. The foliar sprays are designed more to signal the soil via root exudates than they are to feed leaves directly.

Leave it to Dr. Ziggy to find yet another permutation and innovative way to grow cannabis! :high-five:

Doc, when you seed a single bud or branch, how do the changes effect the entire plant?

-I pollenated a Jock Horror(Auto) with a Pineapple Express-PEX(Auto) pollen(CS stressed), with Amnesia XXL pollen (CS stressed) and with its own pollen(CS stressed) on different branches with the different pollen. Presently growing/finishing out 2 of those JH x Amnesia. Harvested last week or 2, the JH x PEX . The seeds maintain the mixed genetics from the mother JH(auto) x either of the PEX(auto), or Amnesia XXL(auto) on the different branches.

Light is bud/branch specific. The light hitting the buds have direct impact on them.

-Do cold lasers effect buds?

Im going to retest my no longer a theory :)

Just tried the Purple Malawi- amazing!!! :thumb:

-Do males(not yet opened pollen sacs) in a harem cause the girls to frost up and terp up? I believe it may.

Doc, when you seed a single bud or branch, how do the changes effect the entire plant?

-I pollenated a Jock Horror(Auto) with a Pineapple Express-PEX(Auto) pollen(CS stressed), with Amnesia XXL pollen (CS stressed) and with its own pollen(CS stressed) on different branches with the different pollen. Presently growing/finishing out 2 of those JH x Amnesia. Harvested last week or 2, the JH x PEX . The seeds maintain the mixed genetics from the mother JH(auto) x either of the PEX(auto), or Amnesia XXL(auto) on the different branches.

Light is bud/branch specific. The light hitting the buds have direct impact on them.

-Do males(not yet opened pollen sacs) in a harem cause the girls to frost up and terp up? I believe it may.

As I sit and do :roorrip: after :roorrip: I read this and think this HBrix laughing Buddha is crushing me or Ziggy has gone.................well Ziggy

Keep on keeping on MasterZig
Lmao :laughtwo:

Doc, Organic N..

-is Organic N always reproductive? What conditions if any would switch org N from reproductive to growth?

-how farlong into bloom can you use the blood meal 12-0-0?

TY :)

Yes, the ammonium form of nitrogen is always reproductive. The nitrate form of nitrogen favors growth. As far as I know, there isn't a reaction in the soil that converts NH3 to NO3.

Blood meal can be top dressed easily too. But be warned, it made some plants quite crispy.

Cold lasers? Class 3 of Class 4? I use a class 4 and it would BBQ the buds. Class 3 is much weaker....who knows? Sounds like a Dr. Ziggy project to me!

As far as the harem goes, YES! especially if the roots can communicate, either directly or via the soil food web.

I actually remember once indoor I added a lot of bonemeal in flowering, and the plant came out pretty good with very clean, deep musky flavour. But when I tried to add bloodmeal once outdoor, and not a lot of it, it screwed up the taste totally. Bonemeal has a high calcium content, so it might be it, but bloodmeal that can go up to 15% of nitrates is pretty risky, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom