Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Root balls a week too long in veg.

IMG_8890.jpg
IMG_88891.jpg

Generaly speaking. Overall, how many weeks where the root balls in the container?

Generaly speaking. Overall, how many weeks where the root balls in the container?

6 weeks. 4-5 is what I usually go for. I took some clones and culled those in the pics. I was holding them right over the dirt bin for the pic.

I like to see fine root hairs, like on other pics I've shared. I wanted to show what it looks like when it's gone too long so people know what to go for.

Fine root hairs completely filling the container is perfect. When they fatten up and so forth....it's gone too long.

Thanks Doc for the latest order.... Great service my friend, thank you. Here I am on my third kit,,, not looking back. Happy new year folks, happy birthday to me in four hours.

I guess that means that 1-0-0 is fine as well,, Yay for you,, cheers,,:Namaste:

Hey Doc, I am wondering if you could send me your email since I cant pm on here yet. I ordered one of your kits and only used half of it and need more transplant for the second half, also do you use a different kit for a second run of the hb soil? Thanks

Hi all. .. somewhere along the lines i read something about using way ahead with brix, , i can't find the directions but I'd like to try it. Thank you in advance :)

Hi all. .. somewhere along the lines i read something about using way ahead with brix, , i can't find the directions but I'd like to try it. Thank you in advance :)

1/4oz of W.A.10x added to 1oz of brix and 32oz of H2O

Use it when you cat drench and maybe the week after for strains that "mid bloom stall"

Directions that came with my sample

:Namaste:

hey Doc, remind me again what causes the excessive purpling on your stems?

i remember you high brix growers were flirting with a deficiency but can't remember which one, is it with Phosphorus maybe?

are the two related maybe? the deficiency flirtation and the stem purpling?

Grower + DBHBB kit × common sense = master grower? Whatever, it's just easy if you have a brain... or plenty of cash for environmental controls.

Doc -
When you get a chance, I'd appreciate your input on a second-run soil grow that is not working for me.
:thanks:

I just commented. I'm not sure why your roots aren't doing well, but a thorough flush, dry out, then rescue drench should do the trick.

Do not foliar spray yet either.

Ooops! I just mixed up some DeStress for lights-on later today. I'll throw it in the fridge and stop the Brix, too.

:bump:

hey Doc, remind me again what causes the excessive purpling on your stems?

i remember you high brix growers were flirting with a deficiency but can't remember which one, is it with Phosphorus maybe?

are the two related maybe? the deficiency flirtation and the stem purpling?

Back
Top Bottom