Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Chop up some ginger root and soak seeds in ginger water until seeds pop. I have to do this with some Black African Magic seeds. If I don't they won't pop at all.

Looks like 5 more days in soil before I'd hit 10 days. Should I wait or take them now?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not the expert, but it's hard for me to see anything with the LED on. Maybe someone else will see something I don't. Take a lights off photo.

I can't see anything either but probably just
the Microbes doing there thing

EDIT
But not sure so you should wait for a more conclusive response :)

I can't see anything either but probably just
the Microbes doing there thing

EDIT
But not sure so you should wait for a more conclusive response :)

We have a receive the conclusive response lol all is good

My 'Rasta' Fig Tree w/ fake leaves...loves the Kit :) there were no leaves on it 8 weeks ago -from dropping them in freezing weather outside..
IMG_92181.JPG

The kit is Awesome! It creates the conditions that plants evolved from. Doc is tapping into history!

Yeah I know, disgusting purple petioles. I still haven't gotten around to spraying Brix. Way too busy lately. Tonite!

Sorry for posting crappy pictures.

Picture_001409.jpg
Picture_002399.jpg
Picture_003403.jpg
Picture_004396.jpg
Picture_005378.jpg
Picture_006361.jpg
Picture_007339.jpg
Picture_008310.jpg

Well we're not sorry, your crappy photos are amazing ..!!!

:popcorn:

Doc, I appreciate the Instagram videos you have been doing. Today's video showed me that I am using too much Recharge and not enough EWC. Keep them coming, definitely informative.

The vids are great and show us exactly what to do, I can't thank you enough. I do have a question for you Doc, if you don't mind.

I have many landrace, Hybrid, and Frankenstrains. If you wanted to make the most of your soil runs, on which run would you suggest running the Frankenstrains? 3rd run?
Also if you run a Frankednstrain one the first run, can you reuse it for another Frankenstrain run?
Lastly, with the newer products coming out containing Cal/Mag in them, you said the OG drench would go to the wayside basically. If this happens, will you be able to run any strain in any order on the soil runs?
Thanks

:420:

Morning y'all.
I would sure appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction for the videos that you guys are talking about.
Thanks

instagram..
#docbudshighbrix

:)
Ahhh man. Does that mean I gotta sign up for some new account. Okay I'm in. I gotta see what you guys are talking about
Thanks Ziggy

@Conoblah farms.......what a T-bag. When somebody like that claims to be from Oregon, I feel a little embarrassed :rollingeyes:

Wife has expressed interest in making the pilgrimage to Mecca for a taste of Lemon Paki :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom