Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

If everything goes right, the OG drench will retired. It's always bothered me that things didn't work perfectly for certain strains and this new formulation should do the trick. Was on the phone with the lab yesterday and got the good news! 1 month in the bottle and no explosions or foamy leaks....stable and perfect.

Great marketing pitch, "It didn't explode!"

I wasn't worried before, but now... guess I'll just have to take my chances. :)

Great marketing pitch, "It didn't explode!"

I wasn't worried before, but now... guess I'll just have to take my chances. :)

Hey KR,...don't laugh bud...my bottle of OG Drench has had to have the cap loosened for fear of blowing up. When i saw the thing swelled up like a ball , i new something had to change. Great wok Doc Bud. Can't wait for the new stuff to hit the streets...well, all our gardens anyhow!:)

Hey KR,...don't laugh bud...my bottle of OG Drench has had to have the cap loosened for fear of blowing up. When i saw the thing swelled up like a ball , i new something had to change. Great wok Doc Bud. Can't wait for the new stuff to hit the streets...well, all our gardens anyhow!:)

Exactly Duggan! The new stuff doesn't do that at all and it works way better. We're improving again! Uh oh.....19 brix here I come.

My 'Rasta' Fig Tree w/ fake leaves...loves the Kit :) there were no leaves on it 8 weeks ago -from dropping them in freezing weather outside..
IMG_92181.JPG

Good morning everybody got a couple questions today. I've noticed some white mildewy powdery mold are you looking stuff on the top of my soil and I'm wondering if I should worry about that. Here are some pictures also here are pictures of the two E. seeds panamas that have popped, still waiting on the old ladies to pop
420-magazine-mobile171594269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516955035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile598069523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1926056826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile479045379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good morning everybody got a couple questions today. I've noticed some white mildewy powdery mold are you looking stuff on the top of my soil and I'm wondering if I should worry about that. Here are some pictures also here are pictures of the two E. seeds panamas that have popped, still waiting on the old ladies to pop

I'm not the expert, but it's hard for me to see anything with the LED on. Maybe someone else will see something I don't. Take a lights off photo.

Maybe salt build up or some beneficial bacteria.

It's perfectly normal. When the calcium and phosphorus combine in the cooking process, they form a crust on the soil surface. This is quite beneficial outdoors, as it great reduces erosion and dust. Don't worry about it. Normal.

I'm not the expert, but it's hard for me to see anything with the LED on. Maybe someone else will see something I don't. Take a lights off photo.

In the 3rd pic down you can see where it's has lightened spots that look like a filter kinda or a light webbing of sorts. Sorry not home so I can't at the moment.

It's perfectly normal. When the calcium and phosphorus combine in the cooking process, they form a crust on the soil surface. This is quite beneficial outdoors, as it great reduces erosion and dust. Don't worry about it. Normal.

Awesome, thank you Doc!!

Back
Top Bottom