Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Day 50 on these plants. They have about 10 days/2 weeks to go.

cola121.jpg

cola218.jpg

...and these are on deck. They're in 10's now, and will get their pre-bloom prune next few days. I took a few clones of both of them a week ago. That shy one in the back middle is a Rare Dankness 501st OG that's looking more like a dude every day. We'll see on that one.

on_deck2.jpg

I can't seem to avoid a few purple petioles, but these plants are the healthiest and most robust I've had at this late stage. They've gotten weekly light brix/WA10x sprays since a week before flip, and I've been pushing them harder than before opting for the higher-end of 1.2ml/Gal of soil in a 5 gal bucket of RO. They got 2 doses of Epsom's and I could have done one more but didn't.

I can tell you this though, they smell absolutely amazing.

501st OG is pure fire. :thumb:

Well these are verrrrrryyyy old, gonna try it soon if they don't pop in soil. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was told maybe me are going bet 30, panama red original. So I'd really like a shot at these, male or female

Quick question for anyone in the know:

Is it ok to have the fuzz on the top of soil of a potted plant? I recently recharged and noticed that I have a case of the fuzz in different spots on the top of the soil. Looks like a piece of perlite had it real good.

Quick question for anyone in the know:

Is it ok to have the fuzz on the top of soil of a potted plant? I recently recharged and noticed that I have a case of the fuzz in different spots on the top of the soil. Looks like a piece of perlite had it real good.

From what I understand, that's totally normal. But I would wait to see what Doc says.

Yup, that's a good sign. :thumb:

Especially if it's that really fine, web-like stuff, like you could blow it away with a puff of air. I might get a little nervous if it was growing near a new sprout, but otherwise it's just some of the soil minions hangin' out in the open air for awhile. Apparently things are kinda lively underneath. :laugh:

Doc, you have some serious Instagram haters. I felt compelled to speak. THC is not water soluble and it is amazing how crazy people get AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IT. Why do we ALL use alcohol and not just plain water to basically clean anything that touches a sticky bud, hmmmmmmmm? People on the internet are so dense.

Curso ty for the add sir although I'm too much a Prohibitionist to openly post my pics on the internet. Besides unless you're the mj club down the street or my best bud you ain't about the hi brix life.

Back
Top Bottom