Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You all are such amazing people. Seriously, this place can be just incredible sometimes.

Ya'll just wait for the new drenches....

I've been researching salty and Frankenstein strains since you mentioned it. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You all are such amazing people. Seriously, this place can be just incredible sometimes.

Ya'll just wait for the new drenches....

Looking forward to it Doc, and thank you for continually raising the bar to provide better quality product for my patients and customers.....:circle-of-love:

Hiya Mag, pleased to meet you....keep sharing...I get your passion for growing....I attended Michigan State University after high school and
majored in Horticulture....I propagated (cloned 150 plants) in a semester and then took them back to my 10 X12 shared dorm room....I have a clone X 100 of a plant from back then in my kitchen today....plants talk to us, no doubt...rock on, dude....

Hey there Shawnee, you sound like you and nature are one with each other, that's amazing and very peaceful I'm sure. My story is a little different as. I've done the college thing but it just wasn't for me, I'm a hands-on kind of learner books of always been something that made me have to continuously read it over and over and over again before I can really understand the concepts. Same thing goes with cannabis and always having to re-read what people write so I can understand. I was a military guy for eight years been overseas a few times and seeing things that I really never wanted to see and that I'm never forget. Growing food or cannabis or anything for that matter cons me the process of building my planter boxes and planting my seeds and watching everything grow really makes me. Thank you for the warm welcome I really appreciate it and thank you to everybody here this place is amazing I spend more time here than I do anywhere else thank you all.

I humbly thank you for your service, Mag :circle-of-love:

Yes yes yes, that how I feel as I get older too. Less social and less need or want to be social. Funny thing, I have a pass to an event this week. For the next 10 days I can do what I want go where I want and it's the best pass you can have. If you paid for it it would cost almost $1700. But I just don't feel like being around people. After serving overseas it's so hard to be around crowds of people or in a confined area that I don't know who's around or what going on begins me when there's are hundreds or thousands of people in the streets. But here I can sit in on conversations and not have to speak if I don't feel like it and none thinks I'm being rude or an asshole. I'm comfortable asking question or not.

Another funny thing. I've almost complete stopped smoking cannabis as of late. What I've been getting; I don't like the way it makes me feel. 6 yrs ago it was different and it was calming and relaxing, now its anxious and overthinking. I wanted to star growing again so I could find what was right for me. I need to be able to couches and not be easily distracted by all the other thoughts in my head. Oh, any recommendations for a strain like that??

Anyhow, Jacob, your going to ok if you keep coming back here. And if your the only one in the house that wants or sees the need to stand out from the crowd then that's what you do and when they finally see with there own eyes, then they'll follow suit. Some people are hard to convince that's just human nature lol

I hear you, Mag....I used to be the life of the party, extremely extraverted, but now I am a terrific listener and love to learn from others...and that's enough for me...

As far as strain, Blue Dream came to mind for you....I have that in my rotation and patients love it....it's a hybrid that provides relaxation but still allows you to be functional....I'm sure others will chime in as well....stay away from strictly sativas.....I have a patient that becomes agitated and restless with my sativa only strains; they do much better with my hybrids....

I hear you, Mag....I used to be the life of the party, extremely extraverted, but now I am a terrific listener and love to learn from others...and that's enough for me...

As far as strain, Blue Dream came to mind for you....I have that in my rotation and patients love it....it's a hybrid that provides relaxation but still allows you to be functional....I'm sure others will chime in as well....stay away from strictly sativas.....I have a patient that becomes agitated and restless with my sativa only strains; they do much better with my hybrids....

Well then maybe I chose wrong this time. I have an Ace Panama and an Ace Peyote Purple rolling right now. But we'll see. I definitely could use a good sleep one and I The the purp will handle that.

I love fuckin with the idiots on instagram lmao!!! Bagging on bud washing! I wish I could give them all one giant slap in the head!

A lot of closed minded people around today, Sad really I have always been of the mind set that
I will try new things even when my logical mind says No. I have been surprised more then once

I love fuckin with the idiots on instagram lmao!!! Bagging on bud washing! I wish I could give them all one giant slap in the head!
Tard, ya eh, but all ya gotta do is post a couple before and after pics...nuff said. :)

A lot of closed minded people around today, Sad really I have always been of the mind set that
I will try new things even when my logical mind says No. I have been surprised more then once

Yup,..me too Gazoo!

"Terrific listener and love to learn from others" well said!

Hello Doc,

I want to thank you and the high brix crew and introduce myself. I've chosen the digimoniker of Terp McGirt and I have been out of the gardening game for over 10 years. I had always focused on hydroponics but felt drawn to study soil grows for my return. The bug recently bit me again and I had been scouring 420mag to see what new techniques have been developed. I started seeing blackstrap molasses in journals and people referencing "high brix" which I'd never heard of. I started down the rabbit hole of feeding the soil and here I am months later completely obsessed with microbes! Again, thank you all. You know how you can sense when you're on the right path in life? That's how I feel on this high brix path of learning.

Sorry about the rambling wall of text. I am generally not much of a participant in digital life, but the knowledge I've already gleaned from these forums necessitates my involvement. I am getting my ducks in a row to return to the garden and I have chosen to use your kit. I just joined 420mag and shudder at how long it would take me to make 50 posts if I am not doing a journal. Any chance you could pm me information on joining the movement?

I look forward to continuing my study of the hb crews' journals. They are very inspiring and I am impressed at the generosity shown in spreading the knowledge to us all.

Thank you all for this gift and I hope I can add to your community.

Terp McGirt

Hello Doc,

I want to thank you and the high brix crew and introduce myself. I've chosen the digimoniker of Terp McGirt and I have been out of the gardening game for over 10 years. I had always focused on hydroponics but felt drawn to study soil grows for my return. The bug recently bit me again and I had been scouring 420mag to see what new techniques have been developed. I started seeing blackstrap molasses in journals and people referencing "high brix" which I'd never heard of. I started down the rabbit hole of feeding the soil and here I am months later completely obsessed with microbes! Again, thank you all. You know how you can sense when you're on the right path in life? That's how I feel on this high brix path of learning.

Sorry about the rambling wall of text. I am generally not much of a participant in digital life, but the knowledge I've already gleaned from these forums necessitates my involvement. I am getting my ducks in a row to return to the garden and I have chosen to use your kit. I just joined 420mag and shudder at how long it would take me to make 50 posts if I am not doing a journal. Any chance you could pm me information on joining the movement?

I look forward to continuing my study of the hb crews' journals. They are very inspiring and I am impressed at the generosity shown in spreading the knowledge to us all.

Thank you all for this gift and I hope I can add to your community.

Terp McGirt

Hey Terp, a big warm welcome to ya ! You have chosen very wisely , as this method of growing is truly the best there is out there and more and more growers such as yourself are finding us. This neighborhood is filled with very good /great growers but as you may realize, as people they excel more. We're all glad you have decided to do some reading before jumping right in. You need to get a post count of 50 before you can send and receive PM's OK, so get out there and visit some of our DBHBB journals and make a few posts,...get a feel for the gang. Doc's gear is a pleasure to use and is actually a lil boring cuz the guess work has been removed and the 'fun' part of growing slipped back in:) anyhow welcome to the 'Mag' Terp.:welcome::cheer::bravo:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Duggs, I live for your greeting speeches to new members, they are my absolute favorite....however, you left out the very best part of the whole welcome.....where's the 'leave your ego at the door part' eh?

Welcome Terp.....you have 'chosen the right path' there is no doubt about that.....

Duggs, I live for your greeting speeches to new members, they are my absolute favorite....however, you left out the very best part of the whole welcome.....where's the 'leave your ego at the door part' eh?

Welcome Terp.....you have 'chosen the right path' there is no doubt about that.....
What she said Duggan....eh.
Couldn't help it :rofl: but it's absolutely the truth.

What she said Duggan....eh.
Couldn't help it :rofl: but it's absolutely the truth.
Ya , i left that part out this time. No worries Shawnee and you took care of it Jacob...:tokin:
Have a great Sat. night Shawnee, Jacob , Doc and gang!:circle-of-love:

Cannatard: "I love fuckin with the idiots on instagram lmao!!! Bagging on bud washing! I wish I could give them all one giant slap in the head!"

Hilarious! I just went to check out docs vids yesterday cause i saw a post here that said guys were talking trash... I told one guy that was dissing it: "you gotta try it before you knock it. No way are these guys sloppy or messy. Just look at those plants... they dont lie. It does work great and the smoke is amazing when washed. But if you wanna smoke dander, dust, hair, and whatever you put on your plants go ahead. Just more good smoke for us" HaHa he replied... well crap I can't find his message but it was alone these line..." What do you know @bubsjunk go back to taking pictures of your cat" Or something equally lame.. ugh people...

Back
Top Bottom