Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I see you added some square holes up the edges for better soaking action, Nice

Hi Gazoo,

Those square pots are the same ones I have, they are the better of the two common types out there. The square holes up the side come that way. Great dunk pots, they really let the plants drain fast, pulling in fresh oxygen. I like the black ones.

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

OG's got 2nd Cat tonight 27 days post flip

420-magazine-mobile498180309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412400142.jpg

Brix on this OG is 15.
420-magazine-mobile1660248066.jpg

Hi Gazoo,

Those square pots are the same ones I have, they are the better of the two common types out there. The square holes up the side come that way. Great dunk pots, they really let the plants drain fast, pulling in fresh oxygen. I like the black ones.

Thanks Bud

Looks like its back to the web for another 1 Gal Plastic pot purchase, should
soon have every type imaginable :)

Thanks for this picture it will help me fashion one similar using the ones that
should be delivered tomorrow, looking at Doc's roots I can see he uses the
same type with the square holes

Is there anyway you can post a picture of the bottom of this square 1 gal plastic pot.
I wont have time to have them delivered before I will need them so planing on adding
the 3 square holes up the bottom edges as shown and it looks like there are some
additional holes on the bottom edge and possibly under the bottom. I want to try
and replicate them as close as I can to keep things as close as I can

Thanks for this picture it will help me fashion one similar using the ones that
should be delivered tomorrow, looking at Doc's roots I can see he uses the
same type with the square holes

Is there anyway you can post a picture of the bottom of this square 1 gal plastic pot.
I wont have time to have them delivered before I will need them so planing on adding
the 3 square holes up the bottom edges as shown and it looks like there are some
additional holes on the bottom edge and possibly under the bottom. I want to try
and replicate them as close as I can to keep things as close as I can

Hope this helps.
image19811.jpeg

Growing big healthy plants just satisfies the sole !

First run is finally in the jar . It's been an amazing journey for the move to HB. I only thought I had a clue with my old super soil concoction .

This grow was incredible. Yield increased , density and bag appeal are in the 'wowza' range .

Three cheers for Doc and the crew !

Quick question :

I've leaf curl (taco type) on 6 week olds . It's either cold night temps , or the change from t-5's to MH . I moved them from the veg box into the big tent 2 days ago and they just started weirding out . They were very healthy before the move . Thoughts ?

Quick question :

I've leaf curl (taco type) on 6 week olds . It's either cold night temps , or the change from t-5's to MH . I moved them from the veg box into the big tent 2 days ago and they just started weirding out . They were very healthy before the move . Thoughts ?

Let's start with the simple stuff:

Do your lights come on at the same time in both tents?
Temps and rH%?
Cold slab under the bloom tent?

If all of that is normal, then I'd say just be patient.

Same time for lights . Temps range from 68 - 80, although I'm trying to keep the bottom above 70. Humidity hovers between 50 - 60 %.
I did put them on the floor ( have them elevated now) .
I hit them with destress yesterday evening. This morning is when I had to raise 'help' flag . They just look bad - curled and squiggly leaves.
I'll ride it out. Hopefully they turn around soon .

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom