Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Cat drench on the orange last night I watched the magic over the course of a few hours that stuff is something else.

Yup. When everything is dialed in---like the kit---we can signal the plants and they respond.

This is why DIY soil---which is usually guess work----almost never delivers the goods like the real thing. Keep steady with the foliars!

When you bake, how hot do you get your oven? I feel a big difference between the coffee and a cookie. I like both for sure, but they are different.

I bake them @ 300 and let them go a little bit longer, it gives a softer centered cookie :) When I make my cookies I always double the amount of "oil" they call for, but use softened butter. I've been stuck on peanut butter cookie topped with brownie for a while. I love 'em especially with a nutty bulletproof coffee :)

I also make them in muffin pans...2tbls of each batter makes for a pretty fantastic all day buzz, much, much better than any vicoden.

If you want a really interesting buzz....rinse the plant matter in the filter with a cup of hot water and drink it.

please include your recipes in this thread

The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking With Cannabis
How about no!!! If people cant figure out how to replace butter or oil with cannabutter there is no help for them. Doc asked me for METHOD not a recipe...I don't regularly share my recipes...When I do..I post them where I see fit. Thanks

Hey guys quick question. I been keeping my house at 75f because I was worried the soil would get too cold. So I checker the temp of soil inside the cans and its like 66f.. is this a problem? I'm not sure if I can handle it being hotter than 75 in here. I really want to keep it at 70.. but looks like I cant. Any advice?

Here's an update for everyone.

I'm super busy right now in the garden. Coupled with that I'm even more busy with 2 other businesses AND family on top of that. I'm still effective and getting things done, but I can feel the strain on my body and mind.

However, despite the fact I feel the strain, I can tell that I'm not going to break, either physically or mentally, because of a couple things:

1. A nutrient dense, organic, high fat, paleo diet.
2. High Brix weed and/or edibles in the evening.

I sleep soundly, wake up refreshed, and I can tell my immune system is strong. In recent years, before I was exposed to high brix gardening, I tried to eat "organic," and make sure we had lots of vegetables, etc. We also juiced green drinks with organic kale and stuff like that, so it wasn't like I didn't take care of myself.

But now, since we eat only nutrient dense, organic, raw food, coupled with high quality fats and hand grown, grass fed beef, ocean caught fish, cage free eggs, etc.......our health so much better, despite the stress.

Folks, do yourself a favor and either learn to grow super healthy food and medicine, or buy it from someone who does. Spending the extra money will SAVE you money because you'll stay well and have energy to do things.

Heal the soil, heal the world. I believe that!

==============

So, speaking of soil......Here are pictures of Lemon Paki. The are each identical clones, the exact same age, fed exactly the same thing, sprayed on the same schedule and in the same sized pots.

The ONLY difference is that 2 are in Fox Farms Happy Frog soil, with all the high brix amendments and sprays in the kit, and the other two are in standard, first run kit soil with 30 lbs of organic worm castings. The stuff turning purple were given Transplant each and every watering at 1/4 ounce per 5 gallon bucket of feed water. The ones that aren't purple are finishing on Energy. The pictures can say the rest.

IMG_55152.JPG
IMG_55163.JPG
IMG_55132.jpg
IMG_55142.JPG
IMG_55196.JPG
IMG_55204.JPG

IMG_55275.jpg

IMG_55281.jpg

This is Champagne. It is 100% Landrace Thai genetics and it is pretty easy to grow, finishes in about 10-11 weeks, smell and tastes great.....and the effect is like a sunshine bomb. It's not a silly/happy feeling, it's more of a "life is F'ing GREAT!" type of feeling. It brings out the positive aspects of things....and silver linings are easily viewed when things aren't so good.

IMG_55184.jpg

IMG_55214.jpg
IMG_55225.jpg

Here's a nug that was washed and hung up 3 days ago.

IMG_55242.JPG
IMG_55234.JPG

Here is what I'm using to "dumb down" the high brix soil in order to grow Tahoe OG again:

IMG_55293.JPG
IMG_55172.JPG

why so selective C? maybe we can learn from your culinary mastery.

could you share a recipe for a canna-le?

Food is how I make my money...I share my grow...I do share some recipes. There are a couple in my journal. I very well could be combining my grow and passion for food to make loot. I don't like giving people the chance to beat me to it with my own shit...

Food is how I make my money...I share my grow...I do share some recipes. There are a couple in my journal. I very well could be combining my grow and passion for food to make loot. I don't like giving people the chance to beat me to it with my own shit...

Yup, there's a difference between sharing knowledge and throwing away trade secrets. I completely understand.

Yup, there's a difference between sharing knowledge and throwing away trade secrets. I completely understand.

Don't get me wrong I'll happily help people out with method and any sort of question concerning food...But your 100% on the money. If someone is stuck on something to make, they can always pm me and ask for direction...

A testimonial for the medicinal value of Doc's Champagne: my patient that I grow for has MS and cancer, and Blue Dream and Champagne are keeping his symptoms under control and his mood cheerful. I'm a gardener and have really enjoyed the hi brix kit and info from Doc. Since I only grow one crop a year, I'm looking forward to next year and the improvements that will be available by then. This year was a big leap in quality and quantity over last. It seems like every week Doc comes up with something new - thank you for your scientific pioneering and willingness to share your research! The rest of you are pretty great as well.

A testimonial for the medicinal value of Doc's Champagne: my patient that I grow for has MS and cancer, and Blue Dream and Champagne are keeping his symptoms under control and his mood cheerful. I'm a gardener and have really enjoyed the hi brix kit and info from Doc. Since I only grow one crop a year, I'm looking forward to next year and the improvements that will be available by then. This year was a big leap in quality and quantity over last. It seems like every week Doc comes up with something new - thank you for your scientific pioneering and willingness to share your research! The rest of you are pretty great as well.

You're the best grandma anyone could ask for Maggie.....even if we aren't related. I know your vegetables have also been stellar since getting the soil right. That is a trend that is going to continue.

on the recipe / trade secret thing....i think different. If its your dish, no matter how much you share the recipe, no one will duplicate your creation.

watch keller or chang or julia child / whomever closely... you wont be cooking the same dish they are.

im gonna post a chestnutabis shortbread cookie recipe id be honored if you tried it.

Back
Top Bottom