Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I mix 1/3 pre washed canna coco. I take out 1/3 of the promix. Everything else is the same. To make it easy I mix 3 kits at a time. I buy 2 bales of promix and mix it with 3 bags of coco. I have been doing this exclusively for 2 years.

Ummmm....I'm confused....:hmmmm:

If you replace 1/3 of the PM with coco, you have a 2:1 ratio of PM to coco. If you mix 2 bales of PM with 3 bags of coco, isn't the ratio now 2:3 PM to coco, or is the coco coming in different sized bags so the 2 bales plus 3 bags gives the 2:1 ratio???

Ummmm....I'm confused....:hmmmm:

If you replace 1/3 of the PM with coco, you have a 2:1 ratio of PM to coco. If you mix 2 bales of PM with 3 bags of coco, isn't the ratio now 2:3 PM to coco, or is the coco coming in different sized bags so the 2 bales plus 3 bags gives the 2:1 ratio???
A bag of pre wash is about 1/3 a bale of promix. I don't think there'd be that big of a difference if you used the pro mix with coco. That ratio is 25%.
I just cut the bale of pro mix eyeballing 1/3 and remove that and mix the remaining 2/3 with one bag of pre wash coco, that's how I get 3 kits worth.

Shit I have tiny bugs in my veg cabinet.
They are long and skinny and so small can barely see them. How do I confirm what they are and what do I do about it?
Thanks

RELEASE the KRAKEN

lady_bug_home_6.jpg

Has been a while since posting. After 420 re-did web site, all my bookmarks are gone. Does anyone have a copy of dosage chart for gallons of soil. It was in a post btw Graytail and Major PITA, from a couple years back.

We've upped the dosage range now. Use 1-2ml drench per gallon of soil, with 0.1 to 0.2ml for Tea (one tenth).

That's your call. I'm convinced but I don't want to ruin someone else's grow.

I like trying new things and experimenting from time to time, and would never fault you or anyone else if it didn't go well.
I will be on 3rd run soil soon and plan to do some of this very thing and is also one of the reasons I won't be journaling.
I will document it, and if all goes well I may very well post my results.

After that, I would be interested in giving the coco method a shot and see what happens.

Hey OG. Are they moving? The only reason I ask is it kinda looks like crusty old foliars spray which I found on mine when looking through microscope looking for bug eggs. If moving, you should probably start with spraying the crap out of them with leaf wash. Might do 1/4 strength zoo you can do every few days.

Yeah the spotted leaves have tiny moving bugs.
Came from two plants my friend gave me. Just threw them in garbage.
They transferred someehat to my veg plants. Cut all the leaves off with spots from all plants in the small cabinet. All with spots had visible bugs moving on the spotted leaves.
Then sprayed them with neem oil and water mixture and put them all back. Going to monitor them for a while before any more go to bloom cabinets as they do not seem to be in there and i cant neem oil buds.
At least the bugs make tiny spots when they feed that are not too hard to see.
If no more leaves with spots show up then maybe got lucky.

Swept up all leaves and plants and bagged it and put outside.

...Was doing a little reading after you mentioned thrips...they can be/are resistant to chemical treatments...blue and yellow sticky pads are one recommended deterrent as well as predator bugs...and even shaking/ washing them off plants f the infestation isn't too profound...hope by culling those plants you eradicated the lil' fookerz...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

...Was doing a little reading after you mentioned thrips...they can be/are resistant to chemical treatments...blue and yellow sticky pads are one recommended deterrent as well as predator bugs...and even shaking/ washing them off plants f the infestation isn't too profound...hope by culling those plants you eradicated the lil' fookerz...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Had them some time back and was a mess, IT gets even harder to get rid of them with predators
once they start to flower they get deep in the flowers

Back
Top Bottom