Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Thanks for the tips guys. Hopefully the thrips will not be too bad.
I am going to spray the neem oil on veg plants every couple days and monitor for them. Hopefully they will not overrun the garden. So far no obvious signs of them in my two bloom cabinets only in veg cabinet.

I am going to spray the neem oil on veg plants every couple days and monitor for them. Hopefully they will not overrun the garden. So far no obvious signs of them in my two bloom cabinets only in veg cabinet.
I wonder if you could alternate Neem with Leaf wash... if you have it on hand that is. Idk if it would be advisable or not, just an idea. Good luck getting rid of those little suckers!

I thought Leaf Wash was mostly neem already?
Idk if it’s mostly neem, but yes it does have some in it. From the description:
The perfect holistic plant defense alternative, for use by any organic gardener. Leaf Wash stands alone on the market as a mix of 3 oils: Neem, Orange, and Karanja, with phosphoric acid dissolved into DocBud's Transplant product

When I found them during flower the only sign I noticed was lower buds started to shrivel and look limp
could ONLY see them under my digital microscope and when the light from the microscope hit them the
would crawl even deeper in the flowers. I used lady bugs and green lacewings. HONESTLY i am not sure
I got rid of them at that time, NON SINCE but i did toss the soil and used ladybugs for a few runs after

What do green lacewings eat?
The green lacewing larvae are a voracious feeder and can consume up to 200 aphids or other prey per week. In addition to aphids, it will eat mites and a wide variety of soft-bodied insects, including insect eggs, thrips, mealybugs, immature whiteflies, and small caterpillars.

When I found them during flower the only sign I noticed was lower buds started to shrivel and look limp
could ONLY see them under my digital microscope and when the light from the microscope hit them the
would crawl even deeper in the flowers. I used lady bugs and green lacewings. HONESTLY i am not sure
I got rid of them at that time, NON SINCE but i did toss the soil and used ladybugs for a few runs after

What do green lacewings eat?
The green lacewing larvae are a voracious feeder and can consume up to 200 aphids or other prey per week. In addition to aphids, it will eat mites and a wide variety of soft-bodied insects, including insect eggs, thrips, mealybugs, immature whiteflies, and small caterpillars.

SINCE Then I also stay away from the ROSE BUSHES since I suspect thats were they came from not to mention the
white powder mildew I see on them sometimes. Might just remove them from the yard

I'd be careful going from tent to tent, be careful not to spread the dread.......:peace:

...Was doing a little reading after you mentioned thrips...they can be/are resistant to chemical treatments...blue and yellow sticky pads are one recommended deterrent as well as predator bugs...and even shaking/ washing them off plants f the infestation isn't too profound...hope by culling those plants you eradicated the lil' fookerz...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Somehow I had a group of amblyseius, good soil mites, make a stake in my pots. Came and went, but those fackers eat larva. You can also get living nematodes to search and destroy in soil.

Somehow I had a group of amblyseius, good soil mites, make a stake in my pots. Came and went, but those fackers eat larva. You can also get living nematodes to search and destroy in soil.

OSH sells the Predatory Nematodes and may even be able to get them now durring there Going out of Business sale
but if not LOWS should have them as well

Not sure if there may be a reason NOT TO use them in LIVING SOIL but Doc should let us know soon if NOT

I ordered my kit recently and I got Leaf wash with it. Doc or any other experienced Brixer could you please give me a run down of how to apply and when ?

The instructions I got with my kit don’t specify when to use this product.

Just for Brix and De-Stress it says use every 7-10 days. And I probably won’t use the De-Stress unless I see a reason too.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question and can be found in other threads. Forgiveness my friends :Namaste:

My soil is on day 6 of cooking and I can’t help myself but to keep peeking in hopes of seeing “The Fuzz”. Lol I just want to clear my tent and clean/prep it for my HB grow!

But as always patience is needed. Have a great day gang. :green_heart:

The leaf wash is used if you have bugs or if you want to just clean the leaves, in that case use it right at transplant and flip to flower.

Thanks Neiko! I’ll try it out at those intervals. Never used a foliar spray ever so this should be interesting.

Another thing about the foliars. I have a few different spray bottles I’ve scrounged from around the house but none satisfy me. Do you guys know of anything that works well for this ?

Thanks Amy :) I might just do some LST and hit it with the De-Stress need to get used to the foliars!

These are the sprayers I use. The spray a fine mist and you can spray upside down.

1666059063766.png

Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle, 10 Ounce

These are the sprayers I use. The spray a fine mist and you can spray upside down.

Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle, 10 Ounce
1666119229573.png

Thanks Neiko that looks great I’ll order a few !

I just noticed your avatar...…..GO LIONS!!

Awww man and I thought we could be friends :rofl:

Actually hope they do better. I’ve got Jones Jr & Prater in my fantasy league. The Pack ain’t looking so good either but they always find a way.

Back
Top Bottom