Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

not sure if its cuz it's seedy at fuck or if its just not a potent strain..got the clone from a guy who smokes nothin but "power" (so they all say) gave it to my boy he grew her out she got seeded up and I'm smoking it now...also growing her so I'm not sure if i wanna run her again off this smoke report or finish her myself and decide from that..it was one of the dankest smelling cuts I've come across so i was super intrigued by her from day one now after smoking her i think it may have been for nothing..but I'm hoping the beans affected potency..but then again I've smoke seedy Purple Pain Killer and that shit was still bomb!!

not sure if its cuz it's seedy at fuck or if its just not a potent strain..got the clone from a guy who smokes nothin but "power" (so they all say) gave it to my boy he grew her out she got seeded up and I'm smoking it now...also growing her so I'm not sure if i wanna run her again off this smoke report or finish her myself and decide from that..it was one of the dankest smelling cuts I've come across so i was super intrigued by her from day one now after smoking her i think it may have been for nothing..but I'm hoping the beans affected potency..but then again I've smoke seedy Purple Pain Killer and that shit was still bomb!!

Everyone says that, "i get the best weed man it's the strongest you can get" and every time it turns out to be lies.

At least I be totally honest about how awful mine tastes lol

What if and don't take offense to this, but what if you aren't giving it what it needs for that potency? Some strains I've grown in the past were shit, weak high at best, but my buddy that I got the clones from has mastered them and they are potent as all hell.

Not every strain likes the same thing you know? It's so crazy... genetics of strains are so blown out now it's hard to master some hybrids :(

What if and don't take offense to this, but what if you aren't giving it what it needs for that potency? Some strains I've grown in the past were shit, weak high at best, but my buddy that I got the clones from has mastered them and they are potent as all hell.

Not every strain likes the same thing you know? It's so crazy... genetics of strains are so blown out now it's hard to master some hybrids :(

lol word no offense taken i aint grow it lol..but i am running her now and working in a hydro store i have definitely learned that growers can affect potency and i learned like u said certain strains don't like certain nutes..an ex co-worker told me he had an OG that hated Advanced Nutrients

It's an angle, for sure, but you gotta admit there are a lot of what i call "joker smokers" out there, who are confused about their arse and their elbow lol

I think with a lot of the breeding that's going on though we're in Dalmatian territory; that is to say, they're probably almost all full of defects like incest babies. Cletus the slack jawed skunk cross...

Everyone says that, "i get the best weed man it's the strongest you can get" and every time it turns out to be lies.

At least I be totally honest about how awful mine tastes lol

Right theres a song out now talking about how everybody claim they got it like that when they don't and its the fucking truth i love it some of the lyrics are literally (decided to copy and paste them lol) just be honest wtf ppl you'll be found out..

Everybody wanna be a dope boy
Everybody wanna be a coke boy
Everybody got a chopper, everybody getting money
Everybody say they from the hood
Everybody real but they not boy
Everybody say that shes a bad bitch
Everybody on Instagram looking like they mad rich
But they not
Everybody say they started from the bottom now they at the top

Read more: Yo Gotti - Errybody Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I think the only way to be totally sure of your breeds is to start off with a coupla decent landrace strains that haven't been modded and tricked out like pimp my pot. then go from there.

Spacegush an Grape Stomper After

Oh here are some pics of the Veg Tent After..i rapped these girls they gave me very beautiful cuts so I'm supper appreciative :cheesygrinsmiley: i swear Stomper was singing Nirvana haha...

Spacegush
BLUEA1.JPG
BLUEA2.JPG
BLUESA.JPG

Grape Stomper
GREENA1.JPG
GREENOA1.JPG
GREENA2.JPG

Group shots
GROUPA11.JPG
GROUPA2.JPG
GROUPA3.JPG

I think the only way to be totally sure of your breeds is to start off with a coupla decent landrace strains that haven't been modded and tricked out like pimp my pot. then go from there.

Haha word...everyone thinks they're a breeder now..i haven't even hit pollen chucker status

Cherry Pie and Purple HeadBand After

Here are the After shots of the Cherry Pie and Purple Headband as i mentioned before these girls don't look much different and i didn't have much to work with these girls are budding up super quick...Duuuhh its the co2 it wasn't there for the first two weeks for the first girls these new ones that have been introduced into bloom have been getting co2 since day one of 12/12..niiice....

Group Shot
BLOOMGROUPA.JPG

Cherry Pie
CPA1.JPG
CPA2.JPG
CPA3.JPG

Purple HeadBand
PHA1.JPG
PHA2.JPG
PHA3.JPG

I know there is a way to upload more then 10 pics at a time but whenever i try i fuck it up and double post certain pics and i don't wanna spam the site so yeah thats been happening any tips Sphnx..?

I always make a folder date specific. Load all of my final pictures into that. That way you can see if theres any doubles and what not. Then when you click choose photos to upload or whatever it says, you click on the folder and then select all. I've loaded 80 pictures at once before, never had any problems :)

Hope that helps you out brotha!

Veg and bloom feed update

VEG & BLOOM UPDATE

Fed all the girls in the veg tent and the bloom room today..they all got a nice tea feeding

Photo+30ml
CalMag 20ml
Budswel 30ml
SeaGreen 2ml
Root Complex/Formula
Hydro Honey
Azos

Bloom Girls got some added bloom enhancers such as
C4 8ml
Ultimate PK 4ml
RockResinator 20ml

so COD comes out in about 30 min so i will see you guys in a couple weeks lol j/k :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom