Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

Spacegush Blue/SG end of week 5

So here she is Spacegush aka Blue/SG Cataract Kush x Grape Stomper OG..I think I've found her sweet spot with the calmag and its 30ml the purpling is starting to clear up more and more..tomorrow when i feed them i will still be doing a tea feed no base..just made a fresh batch at work and i know she's gonna love that shit!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

BLUE111.JPG
BLUE210.JPG
BLUE35.JPG
BLUE45.JPG
BLUE53.JPG
BLUE62.JPG
BLUE72.JPG
BLUE81.JPG

Grape Stomper Green/GS week 5

Here is my fav out the bunch Grape Stomper so heady :cheesygrinsmiley:..I was able to get some really cool shots of her pistils she will be receiving nothing but a tea feed as well tomorrow..Really liking the addition of the Growstones to the EliteHP..i'm hoping to upgrade to a 600watt MH in veg soon that should really make these girls take off then i can for sure do my one month veg and hit my numbers...

GREEN111.JPG
GREEN28.JPG
GREEN36.JPG
GREEN46.JPG
GREEN53.JPG

Look at that girl!!
GREEN62.JPG
GREEN71.JPG
GREEN81.JPG
GREEN91.JPG

Cherry Pie Red/CP end of week 1 of 12/12

So glad i bought that Switch because something in my environment definitely brings out the herm tendencies in Cherry Pie..did a visual check before misting her and i saw male pre-flowers starting to form..so POW POW take some Switch i'm the only dick in the garden!! And the stacked smart pots are still drying up well:thumb:

OPTIC.JPG
RED16.JPG
RED23.JPG
RED33.JPG
RED43.JPG
RED51.JPG
RED61.JPG
RED71.JPG

Purple Headband end of week 1 of 12/12

blood..sweat..and hippy tears...and hair? so i hit my head on an adjust-a-wing while maneuvering through the bloom room and sacrificed some hair for the cause lol..PH has definitely taken a liking to the HPS and the bloom environment she is taking off can't wait to clone her at the end of the week..i took a (imo) cool side by side photo to show off the Method7 filter..since laying off the Heavy Foliar the leaves are most def looking better :cheesygrinsmiley:
HAIR3.JPG
PURP111.JPG
PURP29.JPG
PURP35.JPG
PURP43.JPG
PURP53.JPG
PURP63.JPG
PURP71.JPG

VIbes!!

So remember that awesome phone call i was talking about the other day i finally got word back about it today and ur boy DocMarleyOG will be a judge at a Cannabis Cup here in Michigan soon!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am beyond stoked i have been getting nothing but good news and amazing opportunities presented to me..truly been a blessed year..didn't know whether or not i wanted to post this on here but fuck it me and the wife recently found out we're having our first kid!! i've thrown myself into overdrive taking on as many projects as i can to get everything ready for my wife and Jr. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good and Positive Vibes to all :hippy:

Veg update

VEG UPDATE

And do you also remember how i said i'd be upgrading my veg tent soon, well soon was today..while at work i said fuck it and grabbed a used $15 dollar Ushio MH grabbed the medium adjust-a-wing my bro let me use and still hasn't asked for and took down all my t5's and hung that light and turned the ballast down to 600 to deal with heat i'm also gonna throw an inline fan into the equation..in about 3 weeks i'll be upgrading to a large adjust-a-wing reflector can't wait to see the spread on that...pics coming soon

Re: VIbes!!

So remember that awesome phone call i was talking about the other day i finally got word back about it today and ur boy DocMarleyOG will be a judge at a Cannabis Cup here in Michigan soon!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am beyond stoked i have been getting nothing but good news and amazing opportunities presented to me..truly been a blessed year..didn't know whether or not i wanted to post this on here but fuck it me and the wife recently found out we're having our first kid!! i've thrown myself into overdrive taking on as many projects as i can to get everything ready for my wife and Jr. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good and Positive Vibes to all :hippy:

Congrats Doc on the lil'un! You've gotta let me be your +1 at the cannabis cup that's all great news.

Duuude that's awesome! Fuck yeah! Congrats!

Congrats Doc on the lil'un! You've gotta let me be your +1 at the cannabis cup that's all great news.

Thanks bro can't wait for lil one to arrive gonna be the coolest lil alien around haha :cheesygrinsmiley: and you already know the Mrs. is my +1 but i can do this +rep :Namaste:

Duuude that's awesome! Fuck yeah! Congrats!

Thanks brotha!! i'm supper stoked getting some crew necks and hoodies made get some advertising done...

oh and just so you two know it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to quote the both of you smh lol :rofl:

Week 2 of 12/12 for CP and PH

BLOOM FEED UPDATE

So i just fed the bloom girls (PH,CP) they all received Basis A&B-12ml..CalMag-15ml..SeaGreen-.5ml..SuperVit-1drop..RockResinator-10ml..RootComplex/Formula-4ml..Hydro Honey-30ml..Prime-1ml..Budswel-30ml..HG Tea..Finish-2.5ml

Took a close look at the Cherry Pies and started to see pistils are forming on the newest growth so thats a good thing..i still don't know what in my environment caused her to herm on me but she definitely wanted to be a dude

Back
Top Bottom