Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

Make a mother plant Equan, they you can too be apart of the cloning crew ;)

All the cool kids are apart of it. lol

#CloneWars

Are these from seed or clone?
Oh, to live in a world where one can just stroll on home with a big box o' clones.

whats up thanks for stopping by...these are all clones...it is a pretty awesome feeling riding with boxes of dank and putting it in others gardens!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: #CloneWars

whats up thanks for stopping by...these are all clones...it is a pretty awesome feeling riding with boxes of dank and putting it in others gardens!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Prohibition is still at full mast in my little berg and I've been wanting to go on a seeding trip for a while; parks, roadside verges... Stormont estate... For quite some time. That'd be cool lol.... so long as no one mows the grass, of course.

Re: VIbes!!

Thanks brotha!! i'm supper stoked getting some crew necks and hoodies made get some advertising done...

oh and just so you two know it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to quote the both of you smh lol :rofl:

You should send me one of those hoodies ;) Ill rep that shit around here lol

Just got caught up on the journal doc, very good stuff in here! Congrats on everything also :) I'm a big fan of Grape Stomper X OG Kush, your GS looks awesome. Hopefully yours will get some purple in the end :thumb:

thanks for taking the time to go through it bro...thanks she is loving the new light.. I've never gotten our pheno to turn purple but she smells so damn good and is my favorite strain in my garden at the moment :cheesygrinsmiley:

XL hoodie would be awesome :)
you think a XXL would shrink to the size of a XL? I got monkey arms, can almost touch my knees standing straight up hahaha

Love the idea of actual purple weed, sounds well naughty. I'd be scared of mould though :(

i love purple bud..its honestly one of the things that drew me to growing knowing it could be purple..i was like "wait what :yikes:purple weed you lying" lol but yeah man i love purps

6'5" with an 85 1/2" wingspan... I think I was supposed to be taller, I wear a size 15 shoe... XXL sparring gloves. But I can't play basketball to save my life... It's just Shaq shootin free throws. No arc hahaha

Been doing martial arts my whole life instead. A lot more fun if you ask me ;)

Or a XXL would shrink to an XL that would probably be good, yeah?

Been doing martial arts my whole life instead. A lot more fun if you ask me ;)

Or a XXL would shrink to an XL that would probably be good, yeah?

it would probably be best to do that...that's what's up i did akido for a year but never stuck with it I'm gonna throw my lil one into some of everything as long as they wanna :cheesygrinsmiley:

it would probably be best to do that...that's what's up i did akido for a year but never stuck with it I'm gonna throw my lil one into some of everything as long as they wanna :cheesygrinsmiley:

Living vicariously through one's children... I still remember fondly the time my son first cut his finger in a cheap computer case, he was five. Little shit bled all over the motherboard and cooked off the northbridge chipset. Got a smack for that lol

Jujistu and Muay Thai mainly. Learned a bit of Kung Fu from a 3rd degree black belt, some Karate, varsity wrestling. And a whole lot of whoopin ass in high school, walking to and from school. Fights everyday. I loved that shit lol my mom hated it lol her baby boy coming home needing his lip sewed up yelling you should see that other fuck hahaha Great times!

Kids should know a thing or 2, at least for defense. There's always gonna be that little prick on the playground bullying everyone. "just kick em in the nuts... Fight is over lol nailed it"

:rofl:

Living vicariously through one's children... I still remember fondly the time my son first cut his finger in a cheap computer case, he was five. Little shit bled all over the motherboard and cooked off the northbridge chipset. Got a smack for that lol

is this not the point of having kids oh and also to have a mini butler...

Back
Top Bottom