Double H & MarsHydro Sponsored Journal: Perseverance

Hey all! It’s been almost a week and a couple things have happened in the ol perseverance tent.

First thing, I added some tie downs to mandarin cream xl, and sure enough a day or so later, I noticed some pistils starting to show! I think I saw them on Sunday night.
9A710D9D-11FC-4639-BDBF-8464307A2F81.jpeg

I also noticed I have one of these funny things too @BooWho2
0BF2ABF9-9675-440E-AE16-A7A1281F38AA.jpeg
it almost looks like pit hair. :laughtwo:

And here’s the ladies
Stardawg
0CD8D14C-BF7D-4240-AE5E-644343DAE531.jpeg

Northern lights
5E15F2E7-7C05-40D9-AD0A-AC8277BB2A65.jpeg
Mandarin cream xl
BE8BEDBB-72BC-416F-8650-D8F52B95EA2E.jpeg
Let’s see what she does with her stretch!

2FA8FBC0-5088-47EA-AAB2-B1323B004ACE.jpeg

So we now have Stardawg and MCxl in bloom, lil northern lights still vegging well. :cheer::yummy:

Hope all is well with you my friends! Thanks for visiting, your support really means a lot :love:

Lookin great Hh! That’s the best looking and smelling pit hair I’ve ever seen! I wouldn’t mind seeing that when I lift my arm up and have a peek!
Lmao! Fair point N! If that was true, I bet I could grow the thickest, stankiest buds ever :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Hey grow buddies! I realized it’s about time for a new update, so I snapped a quick pic just before lights out. They have a bit of droop, but it’s just the end of the day, sleepy girls.
F8A31C17-05DA-4265-9252-4B157FC19A06.jpeg
I think I saw pistils starting on Northern Lights, so I went ahead and added some tie downs, just to open her up a bit more for stretch. I’ll get some more detailed pics of her up soon.

The other two are plugging right along. Mandarin is stretching quite nicely. I’m sure glad I gave her a chance, and she has rewarded me by catching right up to Stardawg.

I think I’m a bit behind on the dosage of MC, judging by the yellow leaf near the bottom of Stardawg. The last feed was at 3.75g, and I’m thinking the next one I’ll go to 4.25. Unless anyone thinks something different?

That’s all for today! I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe out there my lovelies :)

Wow, HH. I had fallen so far behind that I started out this morning reading about waiting for the second NL seed to emerge after you clumsily botched the first and then tried to blame it on Mr. HH!

But in the spirit of your journal, I persevered. And now I'm all caught up!

Great read and a wonderful job you're doing with the plants.

Looking forward. :Rasta:

No napping at 8:10pm!
Lol, it was just a little cat nap. I needed it, lol I had just woken up at 8:10! Usually that would mess up my nights sleep, but it didn’t. Definitely needed it. :meditate:
Wow, HH. I had fallen so far behind that I started out this morning reading about waiting for the second NL seed to emerge after you clumsily botched the first and then tried to blame it on Mr. HH!

But in the spirit of your journal, I persevered. And now I'm all caught up!

Great read and a wonderful job you're doing with the plants.

Looking forward. :Rasta:
Lmao GDB! I’m glad you’re back up to speed again. Luckily things have been pretty smooth and I haven’t had to blame anything else on mr h! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m back again with some better pics and the girls are bright eyed and bushy tailed this time!
542145D9-ED3C-4F18-AE80-EC4E354370EE.jpeg
Saugaview
CC7BB8E1-AE09-481F-BD96-A6626383A41D.jpeg
Northen lights, opened up with her tie downs.
8F6736B7-ED99-4940-91BA-194B3C56E56A.jpeg
I’m looking forward to see how this girl stretches. She’s the most promising of the three so far.
FEC6A2AA-9025-4384-98C2-5C9C0F2EDBCC.jpeg
NL budlets starting to form.

Their next feed will be tomorrow, and as we mentioned before, I’ll bump it to 4.25g/gallon. Poor Stardawg looks so hungry to me and her leaves are kind of papery and thin. Will increasing the MC help that? Or is there another issue I’m not seeing?

Hope you’re all doing well and thanks for visiting my lil perseverance garden!! :circle-of-love:

Aloha HH!

The perseverance garden is persevering and the plants are looking lovely! Always such a beautiful vibration in your threads when I get caught up.:hug:

The Cream Mandarine is a great smoke! The two that I have grown were excellent although this last one I harvested recently had a lot of thai influence and oooohhhleee mooolleee after a cure it’s amazing. Gets the double shakas from sunny for sure :ganjamon:

I hope all is blessed with you and ohana! Sending lots of love and positivity as always :love: Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Always such a beautiful vibration in your threads when I get caught up.:hug:
Awww, thank you Sunny! :love: :love::love: That means a lot coming from you!!
The Cream Mandarine is a great smoke! The two that I have grown were excellent although this last one I harvested recently had a lot of thai influence and oooohhhleee mooolleee after a cure it’s amazing. Gets the double shakas from sunny for sure :ganjamon:

I hope all is blessed with you and ohana! Sending lots of love and positivity as always :love: Aloha!
I’m getting more and more excited as she’s getting closer! You make her sound so nice.
Sending loves to you and Ohana too! :circle-of-love:

Hey there grow buddies! It’s time for another update in our perseverance grow.

I went in and cleaned up the yellowed/crispy leaves on Stardawg. She has been behind on her feed and is eating up her lower leaves. I’ve upped the MC to 4.65g/gallon and she’s still unhappy, so today I switched her over to the general organics nutrients too. Hopefully she will respond as well as the plants in my other tent have done. I gave the mandarin cream xl a little taste of it too, but she wasn’t quite ready for a full feed. Actually all three of them are showing some spotting on their lower leaves, just none to the extent of Stardawg. I should have grabbed pics, so I’ll do that tomorrow.
A952137E-F40A-4DAF-AF5F-B2136E25474B.jpeg

I moved the ties out and opened up the northern lights some more. I think she’s got some real potential here.
7F066B85-D4C8-4297-A5A6-BF675BC337C5.jpeg

Stardawg
9B35EB53-5E54-4CFE-B2D7-F6FA58A0777E.jpeg
Lol, she’s definitely just gonna stick with those 6 mains I guess.

Mandarine cream xl
BE56827E-21E2-4398-91FF-D2E685D03D2E.jpeg
My little wild child. I am pretty happy with how she’s persevered after growing only one regular node at the beginning!

The light is up to about 65% power now, I’m wondering if I should turn it up more yet? Northern lights is just starting to build her budlets, maybe I’ll hold off a bit longer?

Anyhow, that’s it for now. I hope all is well with you and thanks for sticking around and seeing what me and this Mars light can do. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom