Double H & MarsHydro Sponsored Journal: Perseverance

Last up, mandarin cream xl and her funny nodes... the problem is they are stacked on top of each other and not the typical + shape.
Once those little branches get a bit longer, you can just steer them to where you want them- I'd say let them get 2" long or so, because it's easier to not break them off if there's more branch to work with.
I'm sure you already know this, just figured I'd say it anyway... ;)

There's a beautiful promise of the future in those HH! Love the pretzel!
Thank you Stone! I sure hope so!
:ciao: Looking good HH! Once she grows out some more the structure will look more obvious, making it easier to decide what to top or keep.
The plan is to keep both nodes, just a matter of redirecting those wacky top two. She’s growing like a double decker bus.
Once those little branches get a bit longer, you can just steer them to where you want them- I'd say let them get 2" long or so, because it's easier to not break them off if there's more branch to work with.
I'm sure you already know this, just figured I'd say it anyway... ;)
Thanks carcass, :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m trying to be gentle, gentle. You and Mr S are right, it’ll be much better/easier as she grows out more.

Young'uns are looking good. :slide:

Folks love double decker buses...and pretzels! Win win :thumb:
Haha, I do looove a good mall pretzel. I haven’t had one for so long, craving on!
Fingers crossed she puts on weight like the double decker too!
Haha, oh yes! Fingers and toes, double decker crossings. :D

Greetings grow buds! So we are at day 24 for both Stardawg and cream mandarin xl. Last night, I noticed someone is going through the change...
9C101591-14BE-4868-8504-D02222119E51.jpeg
And I figured out some new tricks on my editing! Yay!
85DA8688-8CA6-49F9-A619-E4CF282175A1.jpeg
I think she’s getting that blooming/prebudding look in the center.
7F2883B3-7D16-46C2-ABB0-032CBEC6BE3F.jpeg
I’ve got her a little pretzely too.

I also topped northern lights and removed her 1st node. I did them on two separate days this time.
E96AB02D-8554-4315-85F0-CEE013521F67.jpeg
33060390-F523-4A53-8450-7DE879D1B7C4.jpeg
and last up is our little pretzel girl
cream mandarin xl
225C5EBD-FD5E-4D6F-89C0-082E55EC7960.jpeg
The upper nodes are growing out a bit more, and it’s getting a little easier to get her to open up. :D

That’s the excitement here. I wish that Stardawg could’ve gotten a little more height to her before she got her first pistils, but what can ya do? Hopefully she’ll have a decent stretch, fingers crossed!

I hope you’re having a great week and happy hump day!

she'll be the bell of the ball soon maybe. Mmm cream Mandarin sounds tasty!
I’m sure hoping she does something worthwhile. The good thing is I don’t see any pistils coming in yet, so she’s still got a chance. Sunny loved his, so I’m really looking forward to giving it try.

Good looking little ladies, HH!
That CMxl is getting ready to make her big move...any day now!

They all look good, and I'm laughing with Otter on the Ms Pretzel!
Lol, she’s doing her part to spread some joy in this ________ world!
Good looking little ladies, HH!
That CMxl is getting ready to make her big move...any day now!
I hope so carcass! Although I’m really doubting she’ll be able to do what your Alaskan purple did. Maybe half that?

Maybe half that?
I think she'll do pretty well- she's not flowering yet, and if she behaves like that AP did, topping her that young seemed to delay flowering for 12 days or so, and that's all you need to get her pointed in the right direction.

Great log HH. Mind if I follow along and soak up some knowledge?

NTH
Welcome to my perseverance journal NTH and welcome to 420, nice to have you along! Be sure to ask any questions you might have along the way. I’ll always try to help in any way I can, and there are lots of knowledgable peeps here to help too.:welcome:

I think she'll do pretty well- she's not flowering yet, and if she behaves like that AP did, topping her that young seemed to delay flowering for 12 days or so, and that's all you need to get her pointed in the right direction.
Thanks carcass, I hope she has that same chance. Especially since Stardawg is the same age and showing pistils now. It is also possible I stressed Stardawg into flowering with her topping. The world may never know...
They do look great HH, and I'm laughing at Carcass for not laughing at Shed who was laughing with Otter.
:laughtwo::laughtwo: While the rest of the world laughs... Carcass and I will create magic!:high-five:
You make me laugh MrSauge!
Me too! Nice to have you around more often again Mr S! :love:

I’m back again and I brought a family photo for show and tell today.
38127505-3C82-4123-912A-25DF56EF1443.jpeg

Mandarine is starting to look a bit less like a double decker bus and a bit more like a quad. Go lil one go!
185CD144-86D5-4E29-8EE4-C009D2984786.jpeg

Short and sweet update today. Hope you’re all doing well!

Back
Top Bottom