Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Hey MC I find a good relief for migraines is some herb tea, I have suffered years with migraines now but since using herb tea there's no more migraine. A lot of the time headaches an migraines start off with a bad stomach,so for me I use a good (when I have the choice) Indica an after an as little 1/2hr it has been rid of hope this helps :grinjoint:

Thanks jaga, Can I get your recipe for herb tea? I have a little kit made up with infused oil and a strong indica. This patient has had some sensitivity with cannabis in the past.....nausea. IDK what the cannabis was that induced this side effect, but I'm hopeful that a medical grade product will eliminate it.

Happy Tokesday everyone:circle-of-love:
My Moby Dick has sprouted:cheer: so after I chop the NLxBB this Journal Is going down and a new saga will begin:)
on a silly note there is new growth coming from the Medi Bomb so just maybe...........

Happy Tokesday Harley:)

Hope you're having a kushtastic day Fishy :Namaste:
You too rune:)
as a matter of fact I'm staring at a small pile of bud that needs trimming and I really enjoy trimming:)

trimming can be fun if you don't have to trim so much that your hands hurt

You too rune:)
as a matter of fact I'm staring at a small pile of bud that needs trimming and I really enjoy trimming:)

Close eyes, picture tree.... open eyes, make tree. ;):)
A wise man once told me that... and Danielsan. :)

Back
Top Bottom