Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Yep seems like it was just last week it was Friday! whatcha goin to do.
Have a Great Weedend Pot Chimp:)
Damn it's Friday already again? :)

He He they are all the same to me! just a day that starts with a different letter:)Glad you have a certain day to look forward too! mine is the next day what ever its called:)
Hope you have a great weedend Alex:)
Friday for me is the most exiting day of the week

I will certanly be "living for today" from now on. Its amazing how brighter the sky looks and how greener the grass is after abit great news. My whole outllook on life as changed over the last few days. Not worth wasting a single minute of precious life.

Hey Ricorico! hope you have a Great weedend also!
like the way you think:)
My favorite day is today.

My favorite day in the future is tomorrow.

Good weed and weekend to you and yours, Fish.

Harley my brother! It maybe the same but this is one routine that never gets old:)
Hope you have a great Weedend too:)and all the other sames
Good weed to you Fishie and I agree everyday is the same not like it used to be waiting for the weekend all week then BAM it was gone and had to start all over again:peace:

I know thats right! so glad your health is on the right side of the road bro. sure helps make the tomorrows that much better
I will certanly be "living for today" from now on. Its amazing how brighter the sky looks and how greener the grass is after abit great news. My whole outllook on life as changed over the last few days. Not worth wasting a single minute of precious life.

Uhmm a little hijack, sorry for that :)

If anyone had the time to check the nutes from the list and post in case they had any good experience with any of them i would be really grateful. I'm afraid if i don't find a reliable nute with less N soon my grow will be wasted.

List of nutes i have access to

Hope Sir Fish do not mind if i try to take advantage of their popularity :)

Good weed!

Yep my boy's graduation party.
got a 18lb pork shoulder and 2 turkey breasts to Q and of course all the burgers and dogs!
have a great weedend Invi:)
Good weedend!

BBQ again lol :) have fun Fishy! And everyone of course!

Uhmm a little hijack, sorry for that :)

If anyone had the time to check the nutes from the list and post in case they had any good experience with any of them i would be really grateful. I'm afraid if i don't find a reliable nute with less N soon my grow will be wasted.

List of nutes i have access to

Hope Sir Fish do not mind if i try to take advantage of their popularity :)

Good weed!
ok be there soon.

Yep my boy's graduation party.
got a 18lb pork shoulder and 2 turkey breasts to Q and of course all the burgers and dogs!
have a great weedend Invi:)

Congrats my friend, barbeque it up and have a good weedend Fish.

I'm down with that alex801:blushsmile::allgood::woohoo:

Thanks fish and old med man..... so graduation party bbq's I love em. Wow that pig had a big shoulder. Least untill u got ya hands on it
haha
Not sure what graduation is over the pond. Use school for longer and call college school right?
Either way I'm sure congrads are in order have a good party... will there be some farther son smoking?

Back
Top Bottom