Dshrum's 2016 Fall & Winter Journal - Cheese & Bubba Extravaganza

Dshrum

Hey all and welcome to my first journal, this is probably about my 3rd year of doing indoor, and as I get more and more into perfecting my plants I would like to share with everyone.
Before I get into any information this grow is on week 6 as of today, I was testing the new clones and flowered a small amount at about 3ft high, but most of the plants will be starting in about a week or 2. I thought I'd start of with what should be expected with a little pre-show , 420 has helped me quite a bit in the past so a special thanks to the great community here, pull up and seat and I hope you enjoy!

Grow information for grow #1:
*2 hps 1000 watt lights
*10 gallon smart pots
*Soil is a 50/50 blend of ff ocean forest & happy frog
*Temperature & humidity ranges from 68-86°f & 40-70% humidity.
*Strains are cheese candy & purple bubba
*There are some nutes I won't be sharing today, but for a base I use sea-pal by grow more 4-26-26, and fish hydro bloom, 2-10-10.
*Ro'd water is all I will use.
I will add the new info for grow #2 as the time comes.

As of right now here are you pics for exactly 6 weeks in, also I'm aware my room looks like a makeshift pile & that's because it is as of right now, it is being remodelled before the second grow, I have just got the wiring done to be able to add a few led's for the next grow, that being said I will be testing out 2 of the g8 900's with the next full size grow, I was hoping to try the solarstorms out but it is out of the price range until next time.

I was originally going to use the g8 900's, but found room in my budget and instead ordered 2 dominators from lush, I've heard great things about them, but it's not a company im to familiar with.

Been very busy lately, but I do have a small update, the lush dominators are up and running will be showing the setup this weekend and the flowering plants just went through their second day of flush. Will post pictures in a few hours.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom